Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

appleskin

Chatty Member
She's become one of those mums shoving chips through the school fence and whining about THAT MAN taking away turkey twizzlers. Because authentically working class = proud to eat shit, in her eyes.
I have an image of her yelling against healthy food. much like the face she pulled when she had that teething necklace 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Bwidge

I think I have been 🔺️. I made a sausage and bean stew this evening. It was really nice. I didn't think to fry my sausages or veg in lard though. I did actually fry some Linda McCartney ones in lard once, just because I was feeling rebellious. They were still disappointing.

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Still GK’ling

@Veronicaaa 👏👏👏

I’m flabbergasted honestly

And disgusted that she thinks its ok to feed her son crap food when she’s got a house full of expensive furniture and an Emin hung up in the bog. I get there is a place for cheap food/clothes but sometimes it’s about choices. You can’t justify feeding your kid crap when you have made the choice to spend your money on a Smeg, John Lewis hammock etc.
Don’t forget the Ocado delivery and the fruit/veg box

• Heart

Prudejude

This is why I struggle with the 'Poor Louisa' narrative.
To me, she is wholly complicit in Jackie's antics. She is an incredibly intelligent (and powerful) woman who is the Head of C4's news and Current Affairs.
She has at the very least enabled her. She knows what she is doing.
I think maybe the people who are in her life or were in her life have tried to tell her or counter argument but found it pointless . Maybe best way to deal is distance but no confrontation.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Hallo Fraus, I'm joining the merry little bunch of lurkers who have un-lurked here .

I've been following Jack for a couple years now, and even though she reminded me a bit of one of THOSE friends you have who always seem to find a way to one-up whatever interesting story you have, I still found some of her recipes nice and her cheap work arounds interesting.

Then Eye Gate happened 😬 I took one look at that photo posted and it just looked so painful(ly obvious in how fake/makeup enhanced) that I googled "Jack Monroe Black Eye Fake???" and stumbled across this. I was aware of Tattle through the MOD drama but never engaged properly with reading this site until Eye Gate, and now the more and more things that are uncovered the more I realised how absurd some of her stories are - and even the bits that are real she seems to act very unprofessionally for someone who probably relies a lot on getting tv/books deals on how the public perceive her??

So I have been keeping up since the Black Eye incident and grunka'd a bit prior, and mainly I just have quite a laugh seeing this all unfold 😂 You're all wonderful, and now I've un-lurked maybe I'll be more active! I was initially hesitant because I know a lot of people see this site as a toxic echo chamber for trolls, but actually as I've lurked and read you're all very nice to each other and aren't what people think at all! Trolls are people who directly harass someone unfairly, and while there's inevitably bad eggs who break tattle rules and directly harass, you all seem like you're just exasperated like many of us are with her lies, and just need a place to vent and laugh about all this 😂

Now, I'll take my long post and FUCK OFF back to working and hopefully not lurking any more 🥰
gif of the Friends gang all having a big hug

Wasn't she asking her beloved sycophants to send her pics of the time Cooper 'crashed' (like it wasn't staged :ROFLMAO:) the DKL set cos she'd lost them all? This is obviously her account so why lie about not having pics? Oh wait...for ATTENTION.

Oops, just realised you literally said this in the rest of the message. Oh dearie me, I think I need one of JM's patented dinosaur naps 😵
You’re proper making me laugh 🤣

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
What happened! I thought I was keeping up, and here we are in another thread. As I was too slow To reply in previous

emma_moans said

What's the betting that in a couple of days this week she'll show gourmet chocolates or something that she has just picked up, which would definitely not be part of the £20 challenge.

i think you meant to say gifted

Last edited:
  • Haha

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
I find the spencer product quite problematic too like in the way I think it was Lenny was saying before, he’s suggesting people who have issues with alcohol replace it with this and I just think it’s not really the proper way to be going about it (not that I’ve any knowledge except reading here) specially as he’s making dollar out of it

• Heart

Froggies

Chatty Member
This may have been mentioned as I’m on a Grunka but she cooked the sausages from frozen? Why did she freeze sausages she bought yesterday? 🤷‍♀️ Surely being all frugal and that, she meal plans. Therefore she’d have known he’d be having sausages today and she wouldn’t have needed to freeze them.

This one would give Pinocchio a run for his money, I tell ya 🤥

• Haha

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Didn't she say when she moved in to the shitty bungalow, it was the first place she had lived where she got to design the kitchen? So why did she chose a tiny crappy electric oven?
It's one of those portable ones, it's been pictured in the past, it lives on top of her microwave in a very unstable (wobbly) stack.

I have no idea why the proper oven in the kitchen doesn't work properly, Surely her landlord should sort it out for her?

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Frau’s I don’t have a child so please do tell me if I’m talking out of my (Mediterranean) arse.. but I think that I would sell a sideboard to feed my child quality food
Luckily he doesn’t have to suffer slop everyday, he gets proper food with his father.

instant mash ffs. BUY A POTATO.
5 mins in the microwave, sling it in the ricer, Bosch, lump free mash, complete with vits, fibre and flavour and no dodgy additives unlike that instant crap

instacharlie

VIP Member
Something has been bothering me for a while.

When she talks about paying herself a living wage, she always says “a living wage” rather than “the living wage”. I suspect (your honour) this is because her living wage is vastly different to the Gov living wage.

Could be nothing, but again today on a tweet she said “I pay myself living wage” which seems to skirt around the issue of what wage she is paying herself. Idk maybe I’m just looking too much into it?
She thinks we're all too dumb to know that what she claims to pay herself, and what she actually earns as a Ltd company are two very different things. It all goes into her piggy bank. Along with the paypal, patreon, tip jar payments.
She would not be able to live where she lives on a basic living wage.

• Heart