Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😱😱 I lost my VIP status 😭, how in the balls, thought once you got it you wouldn't lose it? Ffs, I blaming it on thundercunt Jack 😂😂 everything is her fault 🤬🤬
It changed a while back. Most people were downgraded as the reward ladder was updated (or whatever it's called).

Reactions: 9
i think by making her accounts private, she is trying to convince herself and other people that what has happened in the past week was totally normal behaviour and that she was being bullied and judged for what she considered harmless exaggerations. has now probably realised how batshit it looked to everyone else, hence dramatic twitter purge and the rest of it.

Reactions: 22
How does she do a white sauce then? Even I can't mess white sauce up.

Reactions: 6
Washing her eye on a video for Tattlers is batshit. If she's keeping it so real why do the posts of a bunch of people here annoy her so much? Why does she obsess over it when she has 285k "lovely" followers? The negative comments she gets on her SM are absolutely minimal!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’ve had a BUSY weekend so I’m a bit lost. Why has she gone American and then also private? Can someone summarise?
I don’t have a Twitter account but I follow on Instagram. She was ‘washing her black eye’ about an hour ago. Although I will miss the hilarious commentary on her antics on this thread, going private - with her latest story about washing her black eye - seems like a good move because I just can’t really understand a world in which you’d get yourself into that palaver, as an adult. You just wouldn’t would you? Any of it. The kitten. The sideboard shots. The wigs. The celery, Edinburgh. The black eye. Washing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Can't we just let her issue a rebuttal once a thread? She could DM it to Pocahontas for the thread summary. It would save her having to speak to us through social media.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Can't we just let her issue a rebuttal once a thread? She could DM it to Pocahontas for the thread summary. It would save her having to speak to us through social media.
She shan't. She'll be too busy doing pisses and eating square sandwiches.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Come on, @Pocahontas has done so much for us all. She deserves better.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Also it's interesting what she's allowing people to comment on on insta. You CAN comment on her dad's trifle and the pic of her and her son looking at Pennywise but you CAN"T comment on the pics of her definitely-home-made fish pie or her cauliflower cheese 🤔

ETA this was meant to be an ETA rather than me quoting myself but never mind.
I just noticed comments are limited (only people she follows can comment).

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing as this week can't get any weirder I've grunkered my way back to thread 31, I bypassed it at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, I don't follow Jack anywhere, so I guess this is the end for me. 😥

(until she goes public again. My money's on Tuesday afternoon. She'll start a scintillating poll on WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BRAND OF DIGESTIVE BISCUIT or something equally fascinating, and it'll be like it all never happened)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What a mess. I genuinely hope she has realised that she needs to sort herself out and learn to filter herself. If something has happened re: SB, that should be a massive wake up call (I mean something low level, nothing serious yet)

But I can never see her changing so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I just noticed comments are limited (only people she follows can comment).
Another genius move for her engagement figures. All those poor Jackolytes who would otherwise be saying 'raspberry' or posting 🥰 emojis must be crying into their gruel.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was out today and I actually came on here to see if she had commented on that Rashford /MP tweets. Was shocked she didnt she had ignored it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Another genius move for her engagement figures. All those poor Jackolytes who would otherwise be saying 'raspberry' or posting 🥰 emojis must be crying into their gruel.
I just checked Jay's post from yesterday and all the raspberry comments have disappeared 😭 along with Jack's post

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.