Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

All this talk about her going private and my first thought was good for her.

Then I realised she's just turned her business accounts private. You can hardly say it's private when 280'000 odd people are privy to it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Her latest insta post says that her parents came for lunch today so my question is - why tf would she TWEET her mum about that thing earlier when her mum was probably RIGHT THERE!?
Also it's interesting what she's allowing people to comment on on insta. You CAN comment on her dad's trifle and the pic of her and her son looking at Pennywise but you CAN"T comment on the pics of her definitely-home-made fish pie or her cauliflower cheese 🤔

ETA this was meant to be an ETA rather than me quoting myself but never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We had cauliflower cheese this evening.

Cauliflower in the steamer (so not wet and soggy), perfect, thick, white sauce made by Mr D, loads of really strong Cheddar in it. It was lovely.

Would have been perfect with some thick cut chips and crispy onions on top, but I'm not going to complain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi Jack, I just want to say please show your mother some respect.

Good choice in the king Edwards btw, they make really good roast potatoes

Reactions: 22
Maybe the family are round to stage an intervention.
Can you imagine Sunday lunch round chez Jack. What the heck would they talk about?! She could flip the Cotswold table with her hulk strength at any given moment. #eggshells #makingmemoriesdisappear

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think she spooked herself with her latest episode of tit. She told thousands and thousands of people her son has to check she's alive while she takes 2 hour naps and then tried to fix it by saying he's used to it 😂 She took the eye thing wayyyyy too far all the way to A&E during a global pandemic. But as you say...she is eternally the victim. The mum/troll thing is just an excuse.
If a child where I work came in and made a disclosure that they had to keep an eye on their mother in case she stopped breathing I would be on cpoms documenting it and referring it to our safeguarding team

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine Sunday lunch round chez Jack. What the heck would they talk about?! She could flip the Cotswold table with her hulk strength at any given moment. #eggshells #makingmemoriesdisappear
Jack’s mum: you were mean to my friend, please will you apologise?

1599421652181.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her latest insta post says that her parents came for lunch today so my question is - why tf would she TWEET her mum about that thing earlier when her mum was probably RIGHT THERE!?
I guess you can't cause as much drama/get so much attention/intimidate someone/highlight the person's account to your followers that way can you?

Reactions: 25
She’s gone private?! Mrs. Bellend isn’t willing to subscribe, so I shall rely on the trusty Cabal for content...wtf though?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😱😱 I lost my VIP status 😭, how in the balls, thought once you got it you wouldn't lose it? Ffs, I blaming it on thundercunt Jack 😂😂 everything is her fault 🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think we shouldn’t acknowledge that video at all!

What has she got against a roux :cry:
Also I thought she was shunning her cookery to become a scathing political essayist and modern digital Robin Hood?
That sauce has nothing to do with cookery, so she's sticking to her word

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This will hopefully be the making of her and she will realise that in order to succeed in a very public business your home life and work life should not mix. I don't know who it what had been winding her or her mum up,but that being said she now knows that in order to protect them from people you need keep them out of it. Think of all the mega celebs that hide their kids and family from publicity because they don't want them to court the drama. I know she is a small fish in a big pond but she is out there in the public sector and should keep her private life private and her food and political life for people to read. There are indeed some nasty people out there and unless some of us are doubling up on the sneak I don't think it's on here.
If she still reads here I just want to say petal if indeed you want a great start then make two accounts and keep your family to the private one and your work public. Take care

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.