Jack Monroe #69 I can see clearly now the make-up’s gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Vix is a head. Birds of a feather, innit. She piped up with a lie about the kitten, and then yesterday egging on Zen Mama. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
One of the questions on The Chase tonight was who makes the Seamaster watches! I only knew the answer because of Jackie. 😁
Seriously though, hope you're all OK, she's doing typical Narc stuff isn't she? Triangulation, false accusation, play the victim, blah blah. She's so repetitive. Funny thing is she called someone (decent) a bully and a fraud earlier and that perfectly describes herself. Bit of projection there. Take care all. Hope you're having a fab weekend.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't think she's contemplating any. It's her tactic to intimidate people.
So behind so sorry if it’s been said but yep precisely. She’s the first to be utterly vile but also the first to be the biggest snotty crappy grass weasel, honestly have a bleeping day off of victimhood. Soz u sold ur omega seamaster but being a bleep for the rest of eternity won’t bring it back 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh, yes, I don't think they would do anything but she's laying herself open to someone reading her tweets and reporting concerns. I've seen reports made to SW for less at my work.

I think that there's more chance of Jonnie's dad being able to use her shenanigans as back up should Jonnie decide he wants to stay full time with his father.
I’d be surprised if SB wasn’t residing with Dad most of the time. In my professional experience, these sporadic ‘OMG look at what a good momma I am’ social media posts are sometimes seen from people who aren’t the resident parent.

I’ve even seen it from people who have children in foster care and are only allowed supervised visits, in advance of their eventual adoption. People never cease to amaze/horrify me.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
the sauce is curdled!
Also, she's used the whole cauliflower because Jamie used the whole one in his cauli cheese pasta last week. But he used the green bits for the gremolata, not as part of the actual main dish, uh she's such a dummy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I go out for a fancy af lunch darn south and come back to this!

Ok people, first things first, Especially @help i need some help! and @Silver Linings who seem to have been especially spooked by our Jackie’s legal threats, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do no let her frighten or bully you. She has nothing. Even if she did have something/anything, remember this is not murder, the police are not going to come to your house, you will not be arrested and thrown in jail, this would be a civil action, the first course of action would be a cease and desist letter setting out her complaint..anyone had one? Depending on what she wanted us to stop doing that she felt was wrong (whatever her complaint is) - we’d decided if it was and if it was then we would stop and or remove stuff she felt was wrong...if we deemed it to be.
That would be the end of that. If we didn’t she’d threaten us some more and eventually it would be sorted by compromise.

Sadly we will not get our day in court (would love to see some of those outfits) as this is our Jackie and it’s malicious litigation, she got to court with KH because they are both stubborn arseholes who court controversy.

Let’s not lose sight of the fact that she is a liar and we have so much stuff on her here that needs fact checking, she’d be an absolute fool to take us on. Of the 69 threads with however many hundred comments, she’d struggle to get a handful removed but a judge won’t look at just those he would look at the totality of the situation and as with the KH case would ask why she continually deleted tweets...destroying evidence AGAIN! Better than that the press would have a lot of fun with the receipts we have on here...not to mention some of the absolute comedy genius.

We are not going to, and Tattle wouldn’t allow it either, put ourselves in a position that would lead to litigation. Just make sure you don’t cross contaminate the crime scene by posting on her SM, it’s not worth it and it’s not allowed under the Ts & Cs of Tattle.

This is a gossip site, we are critiquing her food, ailments, clothing, sideboards, wigs...the list is endless. That is not a crime or a tort if it was Amazon reviews would have been closed down years ago.

Jackie couldn’t keep up her Mom-roe persona because it’s too hard for her to be decent and so instead she has had a tantrum and flounced off...she will be back THRICE more at least!

Sorry to babble but hope this reassured some of you that you’re ok and not in any danger. I do think we steer clear of posting any of her NOW private tweets and just wait for a couple of days until she’s back public.
💕

• Heart
Reactions: 104
I think people in her real life have stepped in after the black eye fiasco and this is all a reaction to that. Especially if the thumping theory is correct which I suspect it may be - either they flagged it as self-caused at A&E or SB has said something to someone that has thrown Jack’s timeline off.

edit - and judging by the mum posts,Id guess her mum was part of it.

Reactions: 20
In the absence of scintillating public content from Jackie may I put my tinfoil hat on and speculate why a PR professional who is supposedly bessie mates with her doesn't advise her against such public lunacy?

Perhaps I'm just terribly, terribly cynical but I feel like Vix is waiting for Jack to pull a slightly different iteration of "David Cameron's dead son" out of her arse, destroy the tottering edifice of a career that she has thrown together, swoop in to the rescue and really make her name in the industry.

Even if I'm way off, she's still evidently a rubbish friend for never telling Jack to reign it in and stop being a bleep.

Off to lawyer up now, just in case.
since Vix is the one who said, just after Jack claimed she had consulted 3 vets who all recommended pts, " another a+pass for kitty" I wouldn't trust her to take the bins out, let alone offer career advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She’s been using that magnifying glass to triangulate tattlers
tbh we’re all at greater risk of being triangulated by each other than by grandma social media with her 2012 insta vignette filters and crusty af website. No luxury hammock or frozen fish pie (or accompanying veg medley) can get past you guys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I go out for a fancy af lunch darn south and come back to this!

Ok people, first things first, Especially @help i need some help! and @Silver Linings who seem to have been especially spooked by our Jackie’s legal threats, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do no let her frighten or bully you. She has nothing. Even if she did have something/anything, remember this is not murder, the police are not going to come to your house, you will not be arrested and thrown in jail, this would be a civil action, the first course of action would be a cease and desist letter setting out her complaint..anyone had one? Depending on what she wanted us to stop doing that she felt was wrong (whatever her complaint is) - we’d decided if it was and if it was then we would stop and or remove stuff she felt was wrong...if we deemed it to be.
That would be the end of that. If we didn’t she’d threaten us some more and eventually it would be sorted by compromise.

Sadly we will not get our day in court (would love to see some of those outfits) as this is our Jackie and it’s malicious litigation, she got to court with KH because they are both stubborn arseholes who court controversy.

Let’s not lose sight of the fact that she is a liar and we have so much stuff on her here that needs fact checking, she’d be an absolute fool to take us on. Of the 69 threads with however many hundred comments, she’d struggle to get a handful removed but a judge won’t look at just those he would look at the totality of the situation and as with the KH case would ask why she continually deleted tweets...destroying evidence AGAIN! Better than that the press would have a lot of fun with the receipts we have on here...not to mention some of the absolute comedy genius.

We are not going to, and Tattle wouldn’t allow it either, put ourselves in a position that would lead to litigation. Just make sure you don’t cross contaminate the crime scene by posting on her SM, it’s not worth it and it’s not allowed under the Ts & Cs of Tattle.

This is a gossip site, we are critiquing her food, ailments, clothing, sideboards, wigs...the list is endless. That is not a crime or a tort if it was Amazon reviews would have been closed down years ago.

Jackie couldn’t keep up her Mom-roe persona because it’s too hard for her to be decent and so instead she has had a tantrum and flounced off...she will be back THRICE more at least!

Sorry to babble but hope this reassured some of you that you’re ok and not in any danger. I do think we steer clear of posting any of her NOW private tweets and just wait for a couple of days until she’s back public.
💕
Order in the court! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also, she's used the whole cauliflower because Jamie used the whole one in his cauli cheese pasta last week. But he used the green bits for the gremolata, not as part of the actual main dish, uh she's such a dummy.
I made that yesterday and it is lovely good old Jamie

Reactions: 16
Also if you are on twitter and you want something to keep you chortling until return of the Jack, I highly recommend fesshole- if you’re not on twitter then that is possibly the only reason to join

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also if you are on twitter and you want something to keep you chortling until return of the Jack, I highly recommend fesshole- if you’re not on twitter then that is possibly the only reason to join
That’s one of my fave accounts! Hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I'm slightly behind on this (I'm busy!!) but the whole #makingmemories tag just makes me cringe whenever i see it, if I see someone use it I always think are you trying to convince me your life is great or yourself? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her latest insta post says that her parents came for lunch today so my question is - why tf would she TWEET her mum about that thing earlier when her mum was probably RIGHT THERE!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.