Jack Monroe #64 One hand refreshing Twitter, and the other one playing the piano

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to visit her restaurant, it would be hilarious. However, I think a mass Tattle meal would be easy to spot as none of us would eat anything and we would just be pissing ourselves laughing the whole time.

With regards to her dirty nails, yes when you've been gardening they do get grotty. But you're not gardening NOW Jack, in fact you're handling food. It's gross.

And just to refer back to that (what seemed to be a nice supportive comment) tweet where she replied mentioning the coven. Why on earth did she think it was us?! But carry on Jack, every time you mention us a few more people will Google out of curiosity. If you Google "Jack Monroe coven" our lovely faces all pop up to welcome new members and serve them tea.
I'm pretty certain that person wasn't a Frau. Can you imagine how confused they must be? All she's done is confused and upset another follower. They will google 'Jack Monroe Coven' and end up here.
We will have a new friend to play with!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I bet she won't be in touch!! That plan will be stewing in the slow cooker all weekend then tossed aside, overcooked like a forgotten greengage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes, imagine. We would all have purple teeth. 😂😂
It's the other end I am worried about. If purple stuff came out the other end id be inclined to go to a and e, I would have remind myself it was indeed something I ate. 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
*All those people who have ever met her who run an eating establishment are now shitting themselves. They're probably practising a polite way of saying 'you can't come anywhere near my restaurant'
Or changing their numbers...
Can you imagine the TripAdvisor reviews? Any restaurant she took over would drop in ratings like a stone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In response to her post about doing residencies/supper clubs. Hold me fraus, I can't control the laughter.
E27F1A94-A841-45F5-8E36-FEC76DA924D7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
No wonder she can't remember what recipie is where she sounds like she writes things on scraps of paper all over the house. Does she not sit down and think right I want to do this sort of cooking and just focus on that, until she decides it isn't going to work or finishes it.

The very thought of all that miss Mish of stuff makes me want to cry.... With panic.

Reactions: 5
I love how even though she fucked the 'jam' it is still face stuffingly delicious or however the hell she floridly described it.

She could never just say 'put it in the slow cooker like a total plum, it is now a sweet mush, sorry Grandad'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wasn't she meant to do a Supper Club as part of her Kickstarter for the top tier contributors? Did it ever happen? (I think we all know the answer to that)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Nice new avatar @IndigoStar!

i can't quite get over old Salvo being discussed here on TATTLE !!! :LOL:
I saw Penny Picker Steve mentioned on another thread too 😂

Wasn't she meant to do a Supper Club as part of her Kickstarter for the top tier contributors? Did it ever happen? (I think we all know the answer to that)

Of course it didn’t. I’m sure it’ll be mentioned now though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I love how even though she fucked the 'jam' it is still face stuffingly delicious or however the hell she floridly described it.

She could never just say 'put it in the slow cooker like a total plum, it is now a sweet mush, sorry Grandad'
That jam's gone down the toilet (literally) - what a waste of all those greengages you so lovingly photographed yesterday, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even the adverts on here know about Jack’s cooking.

F0490C3F-2AB0-487F-ABED-CA1A6D0DF3F7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

And a write up of the event -

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.