Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
Why wouldn't they? I have recently come out of a depressive episode where I praised God for frozen mash! Then my microwave blew up and I discovered other ways to get a fast carbohydrate hit - Ready to Wok noodles in bowl covered with boiling water and flavoured with Marmite or Maggi - sometimes with grated cheese. I had that today and it hit the spot.
You could drop an egg in it. Or some ham

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Heron1267

I dislike her but she was right to be angry with Edwina Currie. She did NOT come from a wealthy background, as many of you claim. To me, her accent sounds very working class/lower middle class, which fits her upbringing.
Ah please. You can be lower middle class and still loaded if you own property, which her family did. The class system is an absolute minefield and is about so much more than how much money you have. I hear Wayne and Colleen are loaded, but no one is going to argue that they’re upper class, are they? Similarly I knew lots of people at university who were upper middle class who had barely any family money at all in the end, but they were still poshos.

FWIW, I think you are right - she has a lower middle class background with family who had ££ from various good/professional jobs (teachers and people who work in the fire service aren’t on the bare bones of their arse, although they should probably be paid more) and through owning property (grandad, may he RIP). I think this makes her anxious about where she fits in bc being white and lower middle class isn’t exactly an ‘identity’ as such (And we all know how much she loves one of those!), it’s basically the ‘default’ (especially for many people of Jack’s age, potentially due to some post war boom type thing maybe?) so she simultaneously pulls this ‘I had to walk 14 miles to school up hill both ways when my dad didn’t drop me off in his white van’ alongside calling Nigella ‘dear heart’ and whinging because she didn’t own a house by the time she was 30. She should just calm down and work out who she actually is, and stop trying to be all things to all people.

I am in a terrible mood tonight, everything is getting on top of me and the thought of her scamming money out of well meaning people who think she’s a pauper is doing my head in, frankly. 2020 is a shit year, and she’s been an embarrassment the whole way through.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Heron1267

Quite frankly my dear heart, fucked if I (Or indeed anyone) knows 😂

This from that article says ‘cast in Sainsbury’s ad
a few weeks later’ so this would be before Allegra, meaning the ex fiancée is Hazel, the policewoman.

I think. So much bull poop to wade through isn’t there 🙃
View attachment 222688
I feel like it is very annoying the way she paints herself as a victim in the whole ‘I fancy girls babe’ narrative. As though your partner coming out as trans and having surgery wouldn’t be a huge shock to the system, and test even the strongest of relationships. I love my partner more than I’ve ever loved anyone before but if he came out as transgender and had dramatic, life changing surgery I can’t say that wouldn’t fundamentally change our relationship, and whether or not it would last is anyone’s guess. I assume it would be the same if the roles were reversed.
It’s not about bra size as she claims in such an awful dismissive way. Obviously I don’t know the ins and outs of the relationship, maybe the Mrs J of the hour was a right cow, but the way she publicly dismisses and derides her very valid reaction to this situation screams red flags and abusive behaviour on behalf of JM. Especially as she then sacked it off to jump on the next bandwagon.

JM, if you are reading this - no one HAS to stay in a relationship with you. Leaving a relationship because it isn’t making you happy anymore is totally 100% valid, no matter what reason - be it bra size or otherwise. You can bleat about how all the Mrs J’s LEAVE as much as you want, but trying to force someone to stay in a relationship that makes them miserable is abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Pocahontas

VIP Member
View attachment 220782

Can someone add Harvester to the list of jobs ffs
‘Can’t even have a chat about salad on Twitter’ ... seriously?

It’s very telling that what she classes as ‘a chat’ comprises of her reeling off the entire Harvester salad menu as a big monologue with her hand sausages, and then getting immediately defensive AF should someone dare question her.

Lately, I’ve tried to be largely apathetic towards her, but this has really fucked me off tonight, I’ve got to be honest 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Hey guys. Just a quick heads up. Some of you may not know, some may have forgotten, but please remember, regardless of what you can see, read or hear with your very own eyes and ears, dear Jackie is always right.

She hates exercise, never exercises, but has abs from sleeping 22 hours a day, whilst working 20 hours a day. She is able to do this because she's the happiest she's ever been whilst being in the darkest pit of hell, living sober on a chemical rollercoaster. Her son and her are hooting and fizzing with delight as he's always with her, in the landlord's bungalow or the landlord's garden.

Please don't be confused when you see pictures that seemingly show she isn't socially distancing or Ruby Rose. She is in fact both socially distancing AND Ruby Rose.

Please accept that you are just too stupid to get it. Now fuck off and bake a vegan mayo cake. It's what Viv would have wanted.
Christ, you’re sexy when you’re being a voice of reason and authority.

I will fuck off, and with pleasure!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
I dislike her but she was right to be angry with Edwina Currie. She did NOT come from a wealthy background, as many of you claim. To me, her accent sounds very working class/lower middle class, which fits her upbringing.
Wealth is relative and accents subjective. For what it’s worth, no one really cares what class she is but it’s her ceaseless peddling of the complete lie that she was practically raised in a slum, so that she can con more money from a captive audience, that doesn’t go down too well here.

• Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
So locked down. So immunocompromised.

Lest we forget, less than half a year ago Jack was so concerned about her chronic conditions that she missed a week of filming for DKL, aka the biggest media opportunity she ever had.

Now she's jaunting to London for not one, but two meals. There's still a pandemic on, you massive crank.

I mean, I'm just gonna ignore the blatent binge-baiting, because I'm sick of someone thin making an absolute mockery of a condition that makes my life a frequent hell and searching for approval for a feigned massive appetite.

But mainly, I just hate the stupid flights of fancy she has, which none of her moron followers seem to ever pick up on. I wish she'd just fuck off the face of the earth, you know.

• Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Delighted not to be sodding cooking. I know right, how horrific to be doing the thing you're supposed to love a few times a week (you cannot convince me she's currently cooking any more frequently than this, and by 'cooking', I mean bunging some sad old veg and pulses into a slow cooker...).
Imagine hearing nigella lawson or Nigel slater say that! Oh sorry I forgot she’s NOT A CHEF so she’s allowed to hate cooking even though it’s her job.

723A9134-BDAA-4122-BD1E-E185E84DA86B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oooh someone has commented that he hopes her grandad doesn't read her tweet.... He is asking for fury of a thousand suns to be fired at him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

MrsOgre

VIP Member
This just came up on my fb feed and immediately thought of Jack....
Also fellow fraus there is an ignore button, I'm becoming very tempted by it.
ECFA3969-34B0-4172-A5ED-72C09337D50C.jpeg

• Haha

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Guys its actually very classist to dislike Harvester. True working class people don't like fancy muck... they much prefer coughed on salad. And I can say that as a card carrying working class hero who got ferried to ballet classes in a Land Rover growing up x

• Haha
  • Heart

Mycuppatea

oh no, if she reads this she’s going to be forced to do something crazy because the last thing Jack wants is for anyone to ever think she is actually doing better!
It is odd. If anyone ever says "hope you're feeling better" or "glad to see things are better for you" etc she always seems to fire back a response about how everything is actually shite or how she's never felt worse (unless she's in uber busy, best selling author and top TV sensation mode, of course)

I am disabled and when I get similar comments on my social media, I say thank you, or "not too bad thanks - how are things with you?". Because a) honestly only my mum truly cares how I am and b) it is super boring talking about how rubbish things are, both for me and my followers.

• Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Of all the forms that a weird troll could have taken, that was a particularly dreary one. Couldn't they have thought of something a bit sexier and more exciting than Eamonn Holmes and Michael Gove?
Yeah - it would have been SO much better if it were Michael Fassbender who was the cousin.

Yes, she did touch his chest and they both felt palpable tension, but eventually she said to my cousin, ‘I like girls, babe.’

• Haha
Reactions: 45

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
I keep having a recurring image of a fabulous dinner party with the Goves, Nigella Lawson, the Freuds and all her other fawning MC fanbase, where they are all sitting around drinking champagne, cheering and applauding Jack while she plonks away at the piano with one hand

'Oh did you know poor Jack didn't even know what a piano looked like until she was 25! She only grew up listening to the wireless and the merry tunes of the workers marching down to the mines'

• Haha
Reactions: 45