Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sarah Vine was your boss. Why do you refer to "her" as "he"?

No gloatfest tonight tonight?
I was a Civil Servant. Where on earth did you get the idea that I worked with Sarah Vine? Also, I have apologised for the gloatfest comment.

You are certainly very well connected!

EDT - in all seriousness though, can you convince Eamonn to come join us here and spill the tea?
Don't be daft!

Reactions: 1
I fail to believe that Eamonn has anything but disdain for Jack Monroe and her ‘chaos’ the lingreenie disaster proved that much!! 😂😂

Cue her desperately prodding raw turgid pasta which barely bent when she poured it ‘apparently’ cooked into the colander. Oh gosh TV gold!
What was the lingreenie?

This is one of the most disgusting things that I have ever seen. HOW DARE SHE shade her family like this?
Sorry but where does she mention her family?

I sadly watched the whole thing, it’s pathetic put on a shakey upset humble voice and a new “poverty” anecdote of drinking a baby’s formula milk given by the food bank? It doesn’t make sense to me that you’d consume something that is probably the highest ticket price item in the shop, nor something that your baby actually requires? But hey ho.
It’s the fact that she does not mention her family nor her son’s family.

Lanie

VIP Member
Bring it on, can I wear a hat?

The trouble with taking us to court is that as far as I can see nothing we have said is untrue (and we have evidence) , and if she was called to give evidence she would prove a very shonky witness, and the defence would pull her 'stories' apart
Where does she say that?