Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
I've never looked at "Catlin" Moran the same since I learned that the ever-so-edgy grey strip in her hair is a clip-in. Also her pretending that her almost-unknown musician daughter getting a slot at Glastonbury had nothing to do with her and her OH's being influential music writers.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Has she deleted this bollocks yet? Seriously, like working in an office is a barrel of laughs, everyone sat round chatting listening to her drivelling on about the old days. Oh fuck off Jack. Try 30 bloody years in the office and then see how you like it you stupid twat

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
God help me that these tweets almost make me feel sorry for her.
Don’t. She’s a petty spiteful cunt.
IMG_1820.jpeg

👇🏻Posted the same day, June 28th. Not even ten days after he finally got away from her.
IMG_1822.jpeg

And almost two months later, from a very trusted Frau, re: Jack and Old Harold, which comes as a surprise to literally no one

He ended things with her as she was pure drama (no surprise there) and became overly reliant on him - apparently he is a simple man who wants a peaceful personal life as his work is so stressful. She continues to bombard him with abuse to the point he is considering changing his phone number.

• Angry
  • Wow

BeardyBap

VIP Member
What do we call this then? Nine-erife?
IMG_5653.jpeg

My first CD was a Showaddywaddy 8-track, beat that you muppet. No, I’ve just been reminded it was Bing Crosby. On reel-to-reel. No, 78. Actually it was Scott Joplin. Sheet music.

ETA what a joy to see Universal Boxes squig playing along. I love that lil rascal ❤
IMG_5654.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Florid Language

She's definitely lost MN.
The most recent short thread since her attempted comeback and re-badging has no positive comments about her.
A couple saying that she's mentally unwell and they feel sorry for her son but the vast majority are calling her a liar.

• Wow
  • Heart

VeniVidiVicki

VIP Member
She probably did ask for the screen to be removed and was firmly told no. Typical Jacksie twist of words.
Even without the screen you can’t see anything. You have a epidural in your spine which anaesthesises your body from the boobs down. So you can’t sit up even if you wanted to. And the action takes place on the other side of your massively distended belly, under the point where your pubes begin to grow. By the time you’ve cooked a baby to term, you haven’t seen your pubic region for months, believe me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I got caught up in that nonsense where some idiot celeb said there were shots being fired on Oxford Street, caused me to be looking at severe problems getting home. Ocado were due to deliver within the next two hours, I was very uncertain as to whether I'd get home on time or not. Phoned Ocado, they said "no problem, we'll deliver tomorrow, there's a slot at the same time, or I can do you one first thing in the morning." She lies over the stupidest things.
Olly Murs hiding in the changing room was funny
---
They both have current book deals, are successfully working the literary festivals and have newspaper columns though. And they’re not a byword for grifting. Not really comparable I don’t think.
Hopefully Caitlin is writing something new about a girl from a large family, brought upon a Council estate who didn’t go to school and loved indie music. Maybe a book, or tv series, or film…
India is still an OG nepo baby and married to a man who has punched children and been convicted of possessing an illegal image of children.
So they can both fuck off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
I want one of these lemon top ice creams I’ve heard of in the NE?

anyway, to make jacks chicken Parmo, simply take a tin of chicken in white sauce, rinse the sauce off.
Meanwhile add three smartprice cheese flavoured slices to a bullet blender with a scant (dirty) teaspoon of oil (from the collected oils bottle in the fridge. Give it a precarious sniff; if it smells fishy, it’s old tinned fish oil)
and pop in a tablespoon of flour. I used Tesco value white flour which cost 35p/kg so <1p. This is your cheesy bechemel sauce.
Blitz some stale bread (free!) if you don’t have a bullet blender, carefully chop it finely in to crumbs. Roll the rinsed chicken in the breadcrumbs, pop them on an over tray and bake at 220c for 45 mins. Once cooked, pop into a dish, pour the cheesy sauce over and return to the oven for a further 20 mins. Makes 4 generous portions with plenty left over, this is now a firm favourite in our house, I think SB has started saying “way aye pet” he‘s eaten so much!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

pumbilical cord

Chatty Member
You didn't loose your job, Jack. You quit.
---
Also, Jack who needs tramadol for an ouchy shoulder did a 30 labour on paracetamol? Haha she'd be ripping their arms off for the good stuff. (So would I.)

• Haha

MurielSnark

VIP Member
This is also the reason she isn't going to be lined up as Advisor to the Government on the Poors.
The infuriating thing is that there is a real conversation taking place about poverty at present. There's so much a person with a large social media following and "bylines everywhere" could be doing to amplify messages about benefits income, the two-child limit, the bedroom tax, rising rents and poor housing. It's a red hot issue, there's plenty of data available to back up arguments and potentially some great opportunities to appear alongside heavy hitters.

A smol pixie who hadn't trashed their reputation, burned all their bridges and stolen a bunch of other people's money could be very prominent in campaigning right about now, with a potentially lucrative job after the election if they'd played their cards right.

A good comparison to Jack is Kwajo Tweneboa who started out about three years ago tweeting about the shocking housing conditions that his terminally ill father was forced to live in. This was the family home on an estate in London which was full of mould and damp and his father died there, in desperately uncomfortable conditions.

Kwajo crowdfunded about £30k to support his living expenses for a year while he campaigned on poor housing. He visits homes and interviews tenants and lobbies housing officials on socials, using video clips and photos, and he's really highlighting the issue. He's built a name for himself as an effective activist who has actually helped individuals struggling with their landlords. Now he's at the table for policy discussions and speaking at conferences and has written a book and doesn't crowdfund anymore. He's basically created a career for himself, learned a lot about housing policy and practice, and become a genuine expert in his niche, contributing to actual systemic change.

Jack's career trajectory was even more successful (monetarily) and rapid than Kwajo's, probably due to her appealing to so many middle class white liberals, and she torched all of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Not so sure about this, since none of us was actually inside those relationships. But there have been tales of Jack's terrible behaviour towards both LJC and OH after their breakups, with reports of abusive messages, harassment etc. By all indications, she does not handle the end of relationships well.

I suppose OH might have been considered more of a catch, in terms of Jack's heteronormative family and her need to please her father. Big Chocolate probably approved of him and, as he came from a moneyed family and was local to Essex, Chocco likely displayed favouritism in this respect.
I personally think she’s a sociopath so I only think break ups affect her because of the loss of face.

• Heart

RandomFishOils

Chatty Member
I’m now imaging the size of the follow up tome to “Sussex Villains”, namely “Essex Villains”, featu Jack Monroe, Simon Harris, Kirsty O’Callaghan, Supertanskii, Carly Burd and the rest. 1056 pages without illustrations. There must be something very stealy in the water round there.
IMG_1851.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
There are certain words that she over uses to either emphasise her smol victim status such as hunkers or howling. Others like ephemeral or psephologist are to show off her wordy prose like "oh look at me aren't I clever little middle class show off". Either way it's not, clever or funny and it gets on my tits.

• Haha

RandomFishOils

Chatty Member
Those front row tickets are known for being the cheapest. 🙄
Yeah, in 2019 when they last toured, front row seats at Wembley were a snip at £178.60. Funny how she’s never before mentioned this earth-shattering gig concert, isn’t it, yet found the time to tell us about when she was having a poo and the loo roll ran out, and her son having to bring her some?

• Haha