Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

inksmear

She's definitely lost MN.
The most recent short thread since her attempted comeback and re-badging has no positive comments about her.
A couple saying that she's mentally unwell and they feel sorry for her son but the vast majority are calling her a liar.
Howling at the fact someone on that thread called her house a ‘massive oversized furniture showroom’. That is really funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

lilykestrel

VIP Member
also in this series: Jack explains to the office Zoomer that back in her day Starburst used to be called Opal Fruits, you could buy cigs at the age of 16, you could smoke inside in pubs and hunt foxes on horseback

• Haha
Reactions: 63

MurielSnark

VIP Member
This story is so obviously bogus. She not only ordered to the wrong house but the wrong groceries!? Slipped her mind that she ordered for a family gathering she is no longer hosting. Rubbish.
I have had to cancel supermarket deliveries at the very last moment a few times, due to unexpected hospitalisations. One phone call sorts it out and I have never, ever had any problem. Even had the supermarket try to deliver while I've not been home and all they do is pack the stuff back into the van, drive away and refund your money.

This is another nonsense to create drama for clicks on the internet.

Reactions: 62
I’ve walked in the footsteps of smol pixies today and have climbed the hills of Leigh on Sea with a book in my bag. Post Office was shut so it wasn’t a full on historical re-enactment.
IMG_4562.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
You know what's really bizarre when you think about it

Telling your Glastonbury sized audience that you're downsizing/moving, going on and on and ON about it, making a whole song and dance about how you and your son are 'practicing living in one room' and a running commentary on how you've given your dining table, beds, freezer etc all away for free and then just...not doing it

the way she's being so careful not to post pics with anything she's claimed to have given away in the background is comical, imagine living like that 🤦

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
The most important thing we learned last thread is that the guest is not technologically inept. She just has a terrible sickness that means she can't log in to pause the unearned income website but can log in to the chat shit website.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

PamTax

I’m such a nob. I didn’t realise until reading other comments that she meant the SURGICAL screen they have up so you can’t see your own entrails. I thought it was a TV screen of some sort 😂 #notamother
It’s also not a screen so you can’t see- it’s to establish the sterile surgical field to avoid infections. Reason number 344 that we know she’s lying.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Re the labour thing - the silent 30 hours is bollocks. This is Jack, who got a splinter and considered going to A&E, who did a running Twitter commentary about said splinter. Jack who posts about every ailment she has or doesn't have. Jack who had the guts ache and was 'wailing like a banshee' to Leggy. Jack who needs softly, gently, carrying upstairs from her bed nest, because of ouchy arthritis. Jack who is incredibly needy for attention, all of the time. Do I believe she was actually in pain for once and chose to soldier on in silence for 30 hours? Erm, no 😂. This is just another one of her tales to show how 'tough' she is.

I've had 3 babies, and personally I'm in favour of a good old shout and a holler. There's no prize for being quiet, it hurts and I'm going to shout about it 😂.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Guest in the office earlier, being mad, me, innit! Fleetwoods Mac, tikkytoks, jumpers for goalpost, small boys, hmm, hmmm

IMG_1123.jpeg

• Haha

MurielSnark

VIP Member
They also believe their own experience trumps everyone else’s. e.g. Moran’s views on men and boys are prehistoric yet she insisted on writing an entire book on the subject. Much like guest in that regard.
I agree.

What pisses me off is that her so-called feminism is entirely aimed at the male gaze. She's not a sister.

Sorry, folks, I'm in a very bad mood today. Going to take myself away for a while and get some air.

• Heart

MurielSnark

VIP Member
I've never looked at "Catlin" Moran the same since I learned that the ever-so-edgy grey strip in her hair is a clip-in. Also her pretending that her almost-unknown musician daughter getting a slot at Glastonbury had nothing to do with her and her OH's being influential music writers.
That stupid grey streak is one of the reasons I can't stand her. Even more so now, knowing it's fake.

Moran and her mate Sali Hughes are two of the most smug mean girls of the genre. I hate them both and everyone in their orbit. And I have some first-hand experience of them.

There are women who genuinely like other women, who collaborate and uplift and pay attention to sisterly solidarity. And then there are women like Hughes, Moran, Knight and their ilk -- they cling together and exclude others, they are mean and nasty and self-obsessed and cannot think critically about anything that's not in their own immediate experience. And they treat service workers (nail techs, waiters, cleaners etc) like shit.

I have no time for them.

• Heart
  • Angry

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
So now Jack's scrabbling around for ways she can stand out from everyone else and be different and special by... pretending she's old. What a deep and interesting personality. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 58