Jack Monroe #576 All quiet on the guestern front

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
World Capybara Day is now on the calendar and shall be celebrated at Stringy Corner. Mrs Stringy (we got married in secret a while back) loves Capybaras. 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
World Capybara Day is now on the calendar and shall be celebrated at Stringy Corner. Mrs Stringy (we got married in secret a while back) loves Capybaras. 😁
So do I - they're like giant guinea pigs that you could take for a walk and have sit on the settee next to you and feed them carrots.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
candice is great. she was another, like ruby, accused of flirting with paul and people all over twitter going "why's she always pouting" (it's just her face, my dudes)

kept her pub open for takeaways during lockdown and regularly gets slots on cooking shows

guest could never
Remember when Ruby lost it at Sir Matt during DKL. That was a wild ride! He stopped twitter.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've mentioned this before, but, the recently separated golfer Rory McIlroy has always reminded me of a capybara.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I've mentioned this before, but, the recently separated golfer Rory McIlroy has always reminded me of a capybara.
He’s boggin. And has managed to cheat on every girlfriend. Off topic for this thread but the original girl from NI allegedly got a tasty pay out for silence.

keeping the post slightly on topic, guest’s mum, like Rory is also from NI. 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
He’s boggin. And has managed to cheat on every girlfriend. Off topic for this thread but the original girl from NI allegedly got a tasty pay out for silence.

keeping the post slightly on topic, guest’s mum, like Rory is also from NI. 😬
She was on "Celebrity Come Dine With Me Northern Ireland", and her only claim to fame was "I'm Rory McIlroy's ex girlfriend" 😬🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.