Jack Monroe #576 All quiet on the guestern front

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made another nice collage of Jack at the FareShare thing. I have placed the best pic in the middle, obv x

Picsart_24-06-04_19-14-07-989.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I've just spent the last however many minutes cackling at the previous thread and its contents.

God, I go out for some food shopping to help my mum and this is the thanks I get? Do you want me to stop breathing or something?? 😡🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Do you think she hitchhiked to Yorkshire in the hi-viz jacket
To honour Choccy D who hitchhiked 20 miles each way to work every day in his fireman’s togs

*Whilst applying to the council to get cash to extend his four bedroom house for the foster kids

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Check her out at the beginning racing to be first in!
IMG_0665.jpeg
The difference in her narc demeanor when she isn’t getting the attention she thinks she deserves compared to when she is
IMG_0669.jpeg
IMG_0670.jpeg

IMG_0666.jpeg
IMG_0667.jpeg
IMG_0680.jpeg
IMG_0668.jpeg
IMG_0681.jpeg
IMG_0674.jpeg
IMG_0683.jpeg
IMG_0672.jpeg
ETA: and she does indeed hoik her apron up at the end as if she’s crimping out a dump on the counter behind her
IMG_0678.jpeg
IMG_0679.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 2974463

World Capybara Day is July 10th and I can't wait!!!
You’ve killed me. Funny funeraaaaaaaaaaaahhh
---
Check her out at the beginning racing to be first in! View attachment 2974467The difference in her narc demeanor when she isn’t getting the attention she thinks she deserves compared to when she is
View attachment 2974474View attachment 2974476
ETA: and she does indeed hoik her apron up at the end as if she’s crimping out a dump on the counter behind her
View attachment 2974497View attachment 2974500
Bottom pic 99% certain she’s scratching her buttcrack. Has she got worms?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
My first thought in seeing this (after 🤯 ) was that guest got an invite to participate in The Big Help Out and accepted because she thought it was an opportunity to help herself out and get something for free. As smol quirky pov pixies usually do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
candice is great. she was another, like ruby, accused of flirting with paul and people all over twitter going "why's she always pouting" (it's just her face, my dudes)

kept her pub open for takeaways during lockdown and regularly gets slots on cooking shows

guest could never

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.