Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's off her chump. Locking when she sleeps. Repeatedly deleting everything. Tweeting at 2.30 am about rehydration liquids.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
So in the hospital we make something called St Marks Solution to help with hydration and absorption of electrolytes. Bicarbonate, salt and glucose. Her recipe, if this is what she’s trying to replicate, is (of course) incorrect.

I have done a brief google of NHS rehydration recipe and looked at the NHS dehydration page. All roads seem to lead back to St Marks. I can’t find her recipe anywhere. Obviously, because she’s a liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
So in the hospital we make something called St Marks Solution to help with hydration and absorption of electrolytes. Bicarbonate, salt and glucose. Her recipe, if this is what she’s trying to replicate, is (of course) incorrect.

I have done a brief google of NHS rehydration recipe and looked at the NHS dehydration page. All roads seem to lead back to St Marks. I can’t find her recipe anywhere. Obviously, because she’s a liar.
Totally. I knew it had to be bullshit when I woke up but I didn’t realise how much so. I don’t know why she makes every aspect of life so bleeping complicated.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Totally. I knew it had to be bullshit when I woke up but I didn’t realise how much so. I don’t know why she makes every aspect of life so bleeping complicated.
She does it so a) she looks constantly busy and overworked, b) people will feel sorry for the smol pixie, who has to go to such lengths just to get by, and most importantly c) it keeps attention away from the core purpose (the grift).

Reactions: 43
Catching up so apologies if it’s already been posted but she’s deleted tweets again. The last one on her timeline is about the number crunching, so the cat photos and recent slop photos are gone. I really can’t understand why she’s doing this? I know deleting posts is nothing new for her but i can’t recall her doing it so often like this 🤔
X is her echo chamber and I think she's dirty deleting anything being criticised elsewhere in a bid to rebuild her status......good luck with that Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I think she means the WAAF, something completely different and as i actually knew someone who dated many WW2 pilots during the war and she never worse house coats nor headscarfs. Honestly. Stop watching the father brown mysteries. Like you they are a terrible worl of fiction. Also get a JOB!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The low welfare salmon pushback spooked her this time. But she's so problematic that there is always going to be a low welfare salmon to trip her up. She's morally incapable of existing in public.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
wtf is this tit, I’m no medical expert but this sounds like it could be misleading/dangerous. Obviously if it is correct then fair enough but it’s such a bold claim it could be in Grifty kitchen.

View attachment 2930264
If you are requiring rehydration over a timescale measured in weeks...DRINK WATER YOU bleeping IDIOT!

If you want a quick fix for a hangover, get pedialyte

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Why would her son be ‘THRIVING by all accounts’ ?

Does she, herself - his mother - not know whether he is or not?? Such a bizarre thing to say If he’s supposed to be living with her 🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Why would her son be ‘THRIVING by all accounts’ ?

Does she, herself - his mother - not know whether he is or not?? Such a bizarre thing to say If he’s supposed to be living with her 🤔
It’s almost like she only sees him very rarely. Surely not.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
wtf is this tit, I’m no medical expert but this sounds like it could be misleading/dangerous. Obviously if it is correct then fair enough but it’s such a bold claim it could be in Grifty kitchen.

View attachment 2930264
Ninnies, I have already submitted a Freedom of Information request to check whether there is an “NHS recommended formula to replicate OTC” and, if so, whether this is the formula.

When will Jack learn about lying about things that are subject to FOI - we’ve already had Essex Police Celeb Squad and the ONS ones.

I suspect that any “medical around the edges” fraus will already know the answers but will share the reply in due course….

IMG_9408.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
On the porch…!?

What - like in the bloody Waltons? Aged Olive in her rocking chair telling tales of long ago. With a wide eyed Jack sitting cross legged at her feet sipping a mint julep as the crickets chirped in the bush. View attachment 2930259 duck the duck off. It wasn’t 1920s mid west USA you fantasist slopbotherer.
Cannot compute porch. A UK porch is a cramped, damp vestibule of stinky footwear, next door’s asos delivery and a mealy-bugged spider plant, with a pile of dubious charity collection bags shrivelling under the letterbox. It is not somewhere one would chat with a WRAF. What is this tit? Is it canned?

• Haha
Reactions: 80
I don’t understand why you would have a fridge full of it. Would you not just make a nice fresh glass of it when required?
I know she can Bench press the Queen (RIP) but ffs.
And bearing in mind Guest rarely leaves the bunga-grief-hole (how could you if you work for 120 hours a week, have a 14 y/o boy and dino sleep) - which I believe still has taps even if no lightbulbs - and even more rarely does anything considered to be work, how does she get dehydrated in the first place?

Complete toss from Guest as per Rialto.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Now we know what she spent time doing instead of watching the lights - trawling through her 500k followers, deciding who made the cut / still has the honour, of reading her drivel - oh how times have changed.
Yeah. And she could have gone outside the bunglemansion and sat in the massive garden to watch it all. Maybe she has moved.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cannot compute porch. A UK porch is a cramped, damp vestibule of stinky footwear, next door’s asos delivery and a mealy-bugged spider plant, with a pile of dubious charity collection bags shrivelling under the letterbox. It is not somewhere one would chat with a WRAF. What is this tit? Is it canned?
I have a similar image in mind. There would also be a ‘sorry we missed you’ card from the postman and a few half dead geraniums which were out there for the winter there in the vain hope it’d be a frost-free space.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.