Jack Monroe #573 Close your Patreon, you thieving liar

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is high or drunk tweeting and deleting when sober. She comes accross as fey during her tweets.

Regarding whether she has intended to deliberately scam, I think she has in many cases. She is calculating and always follows the money. Seeks out rich partners. Monetised a kitten's memorial video, monetised the BLM video, scammed people into paying her to send her own book to a food bank for the full price when she got her books cheap and we don't know if she ever donated. The kickstarter, I suspect she intended to cream something off the top not knowing how much would be donated. Sue Lee, broken website needing funds, woe is me posts leading to funds, HH2, tge Nigella tweets, the Sarah Everard tweets, even blogged about her grandfather's srtious decline in health and lord knows how much more. She has no tact or shame, particularly atound sensitive subjects. She knew what she was doing when she wrote emotionally manipulative tracts about her personal tragedies. She knew gullible, kind people would donate. What is worse is that she knew people who are poor or previously poor would resonate with her experiences and feel compelled to donate when money was tight. She is cruel and greedy and she knows exactly what she is doing. However, I don't think she sat down 10 years ago and mapped out a master grift. I think she wings it and has ideas or grabs opportunities along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
The Ireland act is giving me serious Jack vibes though. Describes self as a ‘goth gremlin’, announces she’s queer while her male partner sits next to her, trying desperately hard to be different yet utterly dull and conventional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Yeah I don’t think she sits with her notepad wallpaper and wooden calculato, stroking Coops going “blah ha ha my new ebil money-making scheme is genius!” at the same time, she does seem to just happen to act in a dishonest, opaque, fail-to- deliver moneygrabbing way
---
The Ireland act is giving me serious Jack vibes though. Describes self as a ‘goth gremlin’, announces she’s queer while her male partner sits next to her, trying desperately hard to be different yet utterly dull and conventional.
That’s just the kids today.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How did she miss the Northern Lights? The photos were all over sm last night. And we all know she doesn't sleep early. Now she is being all gushy on the Hellsite as people send her pics. Does she truly have so much crap over her windows that she can't see the sky at all??? Please make her go away again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How did she miss the Northern Lights? The photos were all over sm last night. And we all know she doesn't sleep early. Now she is being all gushy on the Hellsite as people send her pics. Does she truly have so much crap over her windows that she can't see the sky at all??? Please make her go away again.
Too busy shovelling snow ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The thought of her having to plough through all of those banal and over-familiar replies faking joy and having to watch every word that she uses in case her true personality shows through makes me smile.
Her whole persona has been performative and she's really having to work at it for fear of slipping up.
She'll get bored and lock the account soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Jack’s childhood = 1990s
“Elderly” = over 70?
I think the implication is that with Olive the WRAF we’re back to WWII Jack again. What age was Next Door Ev’s god-fearin’ lil minimel when Good Time Girl Olive Drab (ret) was regaling her with stories of randy Yanks and her saucy exploits just to get her hands on some nylons?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The thought of her having to plough through all of those banal and over-familiar replies faking joy and having to watch every word that she uses in case her true personality shows through makes me smile.
Her whole persona has been performative and she's really having to work at it for fear of slipping up.
She'll get bored and lock the account soon.
C'mon guest, tweet at Elon with a featu request to autolock your account when you finally pass out so nobody can write anything that gives you bad ouchy mentals before you have woken up the next day and deleted all the utter shite you wrote the night before.

I do feel though that she is trying to rein herself in. And struggling. Which makes me laugh like fk. It won't last.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s got a cubic tonne of tedious asshat, and only a back binbag to keep it in. That’s why it’s seeping out all over the place like slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Jack’s childhood = 1990s
“Elderly” = over 70?
I think the implication is that with Olive the WRAF we’re back to WWII Jack again. What age was Next Door Ev’s god-fearin’ lil minimel when Good Time Girl Olive Drab (ret) was regaling her with stories of randy Yanks and her saucy exploits just to get her hands on some nylons?
So now we’ve got randy old RAF Olive regaling Jack with her tales of knee tremblers in shop doorways with good corn fed Kansas GIs, old Gladys the Society Magazine fan who instilled in young Jack a love for the Queen Mother, Tara P-T and along with then-nine year old Jack was ABSOLUTELY INCONSOLABLE at the death of Diana, and Dusty Old Saucy Aunt Helen with her pile of More magazine position of the fortnights down the back of the cistern.
IMG_9203.jpeg

IMG_9207.gif
It’s like the world’s shittest Camberwick Green/Trumpton reboot from the feverish mind of an attention seeking moron whose wildest fantasies all entail imaginary childhood hangings-out with saucy and wacky pensioners.
IMG_9205.gif

Oh look! It’s that old millionaire slumlord with his cheroots, boiler suit and one pair of shoes in this week’s episode!

Get to duck you (imaginary) old lady porch-bothering fantasist
IMG_9209.jpeg
IMG_9210.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
God.... She's like me when I turn my blue ticks and last seen on and off on Whatsapp depending on how big a huff I'm in
That’s your greatest post ever! 😂😂
Can’t believe I missed Eurovision guest last night. I was getting the Twitter notifications but I couldn’t keep up with all the threads combined with chatting tit to my friends so disappointed I only have 2 pages to grunk.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On the porch…!?

What - like in the bloody Waltons? Aged Olive in her rocking chair telling tales of long ago. With a wide eyed Jack sitting cross legged at her feet sipping a mint julep as the crickets chirped in the bush.
IMG_3949.jpeg
duck the duck off. It wasn’t 1920s mid west USA you fantasist slopbotherer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
wtf is this tit, I’m no medical expert but this sounds like it could be misleading/dangerous. Obviously if it is correct then fair enough but it’s such a bold claim it could be in Grifty kitchen.

IMG_3592.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Too busy shovelling snow ❄
Or passed out pissed. For someone who has their phone glued to their hand, claiming to be none the wiser about the lights is impossible.
---
wtf is this tit, I’m no medical expert but this sounds like it could be misleading/dangerous. Obviously if it is correct then fair enough but it’s such a bold claim it could be in Grifty kitchen.

View attachment 2930264
This is basically a homemade version of an electrolyte drink. Usually used by athletes instead of buying expensive drinks that are basically just sugar, Salt and water. This will do nothing for the maladies she lists. Every tweet is either lies or misinformation.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Or passed out pissed. For someone who has their phone glued to their hand, claiming to be none the wiser about the lights is impossible.
---

This is basically a homemade version of an electrolyte drink. Usually used by athletes instead of buying expensive drinks that are basically just sugar, Salt and water. This will do nothing for the maladies she lists. Every tweet is either lies or misinformation.
I don’t understand why you would have a fridge full of it. Would you not just make a nice fresh glass of it when required?
I know she can Bench press the Queen (RIP) but ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I don’t understand why you would have a fridge full of it. Would you not just make a nice fresh glass of it when required?
I know she can Bench press the Queen (RIP) but ffs.
Exactly. Nothing can be done in moderation. Everything is always EXTRA. Which leads me to believe she’s either not sober, or if she is sober, her neural pathways have 2 options - ALL or nothing. Black and white thinking is a documented thing for addicts. After years of AA and therapy (I think she’s had therapy?) she should have gotten help with impulse moderation.

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.