Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Astonishing' and 'unfathomable' are interchangeable when reacting to Guest's various predicaments. šŸ˜€

This is why she is so funny.

At no point has it dawned on the thick duck that telling whoppers on top of fibs is just creating yet more work for her feeble brain to try and collate all these confabulations into some sort of a coherent order so she can continue to grift her way through life.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I thought I'd repost my own artwork. It's much better than the wonky nipple effort we saw yesterday.

(January 2023)
_20230116-234457_Gallery_1_1.jpg

Me right now:
Screenshot_20240426-114212_YouTube_1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

Lads, if you want homemade pop tarts that look nice and donā€™t come with sniffing honk. Here ya go!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh agreed - even before we had visibility of the data breachā€™s data we had known a huge proportion of the ā€œNigella cohortā€ were annuals just as we saw a big incremental step in losses on their anniversary dates. And iirc before the subscriber count was hidden she was pretty close to being back at pre Nigella subscriber numbers so had p much lost all of that gain/good will lol.

But I am genuinely fascinated in how she plans to make things work for her financially going forward. Itā€™s a tough economy and sheā€™s never truly entered the workforce before, sheā€™s in for such a shock.
I honestly think she has no intention of ever working an actual job and is still banking on being kept by a rich partner. Trouble is, she's ageing like milk and the smol vulnerable manic pixie act won't work on prospective sugar mummies/daddies for much longer. Combine this with the fact her unbearable personality sends her lovers running for the hills after an average of 6 months, and it's not looking good for her šŸ˜¬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I can't claim that my two Guest drawings were exact likenesses, but I think her unique personality came through.

1714130150021.png
1714130196998.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I suspect that a lot of the Nigella money was annual donations with the discount. We've all seen guest's spending patterns, she would be completely incapable of taking that money and setting aside 11/12ths of it to cover future months. She's got money now, she spends it now. I think it would have been the same with book advances or anything else where she got a big on-off chunk of cash, she wouldn't have considered that money has to last and when you have a precarious and irregular income you need to set money aside for times of scarcity.
That's so obvious from her endless list of "I treat myself to one spenny thing with every book advance" where that one thing is actually multiple things including designer handbags, leather jackets, Burberry overcoats, leather leggings etc etc etc etc etc etc.

Reactions: 44
I bet her "friends" have plenty of names for her behind her back, not one of them complementary.
They donā€™t have particularly complimentary names to her face either. The thick Untā€™s just too stupid to realize it.
IMG_8342.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
My husband has a few friends who are non-binary and while we don't have kids, I don't think any of them would react well to the suggestion of being called Unt! But then they're not complete idiots like guest, so

• Haha
Reactions: 38
You can tell nickname Jack is complete horsehit because of the sheer amounts she invents. Groups of mates donā€™t continuously reinvent nicknames. If, like me, you have the same group of mates you have had since school your nickname will unfortunately be the same one you had when you were 12, no matter how ā€œadultā€ you all become.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
I bet her "friends" have plenty of names for her behind her back, not one of them complementary.
If she were a boat, sheā€™d be CuntyMcCuntface
---
Is thatā€¦ā€¦.a food pictureā€¦.posted by someone withā€¦.clean fingernails?
Yes! They have a pleasant to listen to voice also!! šŸ˜²
---
Surely this is Bill Gates dear heart.
Thanks for clearing up what my brain was trying to tell me! I couldnā€™t quite put my finger on who it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You can tell nickname Jack is complete horsehit because of the sheer amounts she invents. Groups of mates donā€™t continuously reinvent nicknames. If, like me, you have the same group of mates you have had since school your nickname will unfortunately be the same one you had when you were 12, no matter how ā€œadultā€ you all become.
Smacks of somebody trying to invent their own and make it stick, doesnā€™t it?
I know of a kid who told his mates to call him Badger. Itā€™s fifty years later and the whole town is still calling him Squirrel.
And another who insisted on adopting a homophobic slur unfamiliar to him, after bigger boys called him it. It wasnā€™t until four or five years later after US TV brought it into our common parlance that he realised his error. Try walking that one back (he did manage it).
Just be careful kids, is all Iā€™m saying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I honestly think she has no intention of ever working an actual job and is still banking on being kept by a rich partner. Trouble is, she's ageing like milk and the smol vulnerable manic pixie act won't work on prospective sugar mummies/daddies for much longer. Combine this with the fact her unbearable personality sends her lovers running for the hills after an average of 6 months, and it's not looking good for her šŸ˜¬
100% this. She really blew it with Leggy didnā€™t she? Leggy was the full package for Jack, money, status and access to a trendy London lifestyle. If she hadnā€™t been soā€¦herself she could have happily spent her life twatting around as a kept woman doing the kind of pretend ā€œworkā€ the idle partners of rich people do and getting lots of pats on the head for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I was most confused by the Perky Blinders thing, which was simultaneously what her 'friends' called her and used as an excuse for her to post a pic of her sticking out her non-consensual boobs (so trans, so dysphoric :rolleyes:) and also a private joke between her and her dad (which she shared on social media with half a million followers and then got snippy when people didn't 'get it')

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.