Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was most confused by the Perky Blinders thing, which was simultaneously what her 'friends' called her and used as an excuse for her to post a pic of her sticking out her non-consensual boobs (so trans, so dysphoric :rolleyes:) and also a private joke between her and her dad (which she shared on social media with half a million followers and then got snippy when people didn't 'get it')
Who but guest makes up stories about her dad giving her breasts a nickname and posts this on social media presenting it as funny and totally normal?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
So it is in fact Unt Pat rather than Auntie Pat. That’s sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
100% this. She really blew it with Leggy didn’t she? Leggy was the full package for Jack, money, status and access to a trendy London lifestyle. If she hadn’t been so…herself she could have happily spent her life twatting around as a kept woman doing the kind of pretend “work” the idle partners of rich people do and getting lots of pats on the head for it.
She always overplays her hand. LJC I think had more of the sort of personality to put up with the constant push and pull, tantrums, manipulation and (not so) subtle continuous digs, but Allegra is proper old school posh with the connections and innate sense of self worth that comes with that.

Jack, being the arrogant lunatic that she is, thought she was the catch in both of those relationships. Delulu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
hang on, the last time I checked in on this thread Jack had posted that she had chosen to stay off social media while she lovingly & carefully signed up to duolingo to learn Greek , completely of her own choosing. But I understand she has now declared she has been the worst victim of the worst stalking/hacking in history and she has been forced off social media?

• Haha
Reactions: 71
hang on, the last time I checked in on this thread Jack had posted that she had chosen to stay off social media while she lovingly & carefully signed up to duolingo to learn Greek , completely of her own choosing. But I understand she has now declared she has been the worst victim of the worst stalking/hacking in history and she has been forced off social media?
Option 1 wasn't getting her enough headpats and love from the squigs, so she pivoted to the option that's always worked before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Then somehow forced on to social media to let the ✨comments club ✨ know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Who but guest makes up stories about her dad giving her breasts a nickname and posts this on social media presenting it as funny and totally normal?!
To be FORENSIC, that’s not actually what happened- it was two separate Peaky Blinders cosplay incidents. The more recent Perky Blinders December 2022 (consensual, surprising) one where she was dressed from head to toe in the Joe Brown catalogue was the “joke” with “her friends”
IMG_8347.jpeg
The stroppy one that was a PRIVATE JOKE was just that time in 2021 she had a load of crumpled crap on.
IMG_8346.jpeg

Feel free to just be a nob if that’s ya thing hun 🙄
IMG_8343.jpeg

IMG_8344.jpeg
ETA: GOODNIGHT!
IMG_8349.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
My theory is that she was still in Agent Adrian's stable until fairly recently and he was telling her to keep a low profile, especially after Air-Fryergate was such a colossal disaster. But she's a bleeping liability who was making him little, if any money, he probably tried and tried to get her some festival circuit work but even the gullible ass-wipes over at Clit Fest weren't biting, so I reckon he cut her loose. And with nobody sensible to advise her, and given free rein over her socials again, she's just gone back to what she knows best.
---
To be FORENSIC, that’s not actually what happened- it was two separate Peaky Blinders cosplay incidents. The more recent Perky Blinders December 2022 (consensual, surprising) one where she was dressed from head to toe in the Joe Brown catalogue was the “joke” with “her friends”
View attachment 2898885The stroppy one that was a PRIVATE JOKE was just that time in 2021 she had a load of crumpled crap on. View attachment 2898876
Feel free to just be a nob if that’s ya thing hun 🙄View attachment 2898880
View attachment 2898879
I love that she had to do the "Ok guys, I'll give you another clue!", presumably because anyone looking at the photos was thinking "Fancy dress? It just looks like you've stuck another couple of layers on your normal clothes to take the bins out because it's cold".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
IMG_3120.jpeg

To me this will always be her “confused Columbo” look.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I love that she had to do the "Ok guys, I'll give you another clue!", presumably because anyone looking at the photos was thinking "Fancy dress? It just looks like you've stuck another couple of layers on your normal clothes to take the bins out because it's cold".
The best bit about that is they still didn’t get it after multiple clues and she had to tell them
IMG_8351.jpeg

IMG_8352.jpeg
Wonder if the TERRIBLE Tommy Shelby Curry’s hairdo is a PRIVATE joke too? Maybe she sprays it gold for extra hilllarrrrity, like the SPITE trifle trifle-twin to the one that made her dad laugh
IMG_8353.jpeg

What a tragically ridiculous individual she is.

• Haha
  • Sick
View attachment 2898885The stroppy one that was a PRIVATE JOKE was just that time in 2021 she had a load of crumpled crap on. View attachment 2898876
View attachment 2898879
View attachment 2898889
God she's bleeping tragic, with her imaginary friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
With “v good friends” meaning The Careless Wispa fella himself, I think the Perky Blinders point stands. 🤢
eta she didn’t take that “slept in your dad’s wardrobe” critique onboard either, did she?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 2898879
View attachment 2898889
OK, that’s a relief … somewhat. She still couldn’t lie straight in bed though :)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God she's bleeping tragic, with her imaginary friends.
Imaginary friends having an imaginary Sunday night fancy dress party
IMG_8354.jpeg
…that was so exciting an imaginary event she had to “practise” for it the day before, by popping on a (nicest) blouse, a cardi, a scarf and a sensible funnel necked ladies’ wool blend coat.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.