Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And my goodness doesn’t it sound like guest’s response to a certain blogger “bringing up my old Facebook posts is weird, get over it!!!11”
Oh duck off jack, you compulsive liar and fantasist.
IMG_8387.jpeg

This is actually a great synopsis of the whole JM shitshow, with screenies

ETA well that posted weirdly, but it is a clickable link!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh duck off jack, you compulsive liar and fantasist.
View attachment 2900476
This is actually a great synopsis of the whole JM shitshow, with screenies

ETA well that posted weirdly, but it is a clickable link!
Her timelines are always fascinating. Did we screen grab the one that can only be explained by an extra year "Dream Season" happening of sleeping rough, eating from bins and forced into prostitution despite having a full time job and a book deal?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Have just remembered this glorious exchange under one of her shite Guardian recipes. Needless to say, she most certainly did not had the last laugh. Plus the crappy Guardian didn’t even pay her for her column!
IMG_8388.jpeg
IMG_8389.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Have just remembered this glorious exchange under one of her shite Guardian recipes. Needless to say, she most certainly did not had the last laugh. Plus the crappy Guardian didn’t even pay her for her column! View attachment 2900502View attachment 2900503
I love the way she just boils with narc rage the minute someone doesn’t think she is the cleverest, most talentedest, generous, genius, small pixie. How is there not more comment on her crappy attitude?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Apologies if it's already been posted here, but I am thrilled that guest has finally received the acknowledgement she well and truly deserves...

She won a twitter poll for "bestest lady grifterer of all time", beating Dr Julia "sexy" Patterson, Superstanskii, and Rachel Snowden with 41.4% of 502 votes 😀 😀 😀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
1714221364631.png

the original thread is a consumer journalist who spent a week being a Deliveroo rider

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Her timelines are always fascinating. Did we screen grab the one that can only be explained by an extra year "Dream Season" happening of sleeping rough, eating from bins and forced into prostitution despite having a full time job and a book deal?
IMG_8391.jpeg
IMG_8394.jpeg
By the light of the window
IMG_8396.jpeg
IMG_8397.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
She's stayed very quiet about this prostitution lie for a very long time now.

Reactions: 40
They're following the real life stalker that Baby Reindeer is about. The real 'Martha'.
Interesting
Qmlan but this sock has started posting again this morning at exactly the same time Jack has started posting again this morning. And the output from today is 100% posts arguing on random accounts that are anti Jack.
Just a coincidence I'm sure.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Have just remembered this glorious exchange under one of her shite Guardian recipes. Needless to say, she most certainly did not had the last laugh. Plus the crappy Guardian didn’t even pay her for her column! View attachment 2900502View attachment 2900503
She did get paid for it. I know a few people who wrote for the Graun and aspired to get a regular gig around this time (Rusbridger?). None of them were commissioned again but they were all paid a few hundred quid for their opinion pieces on various subjects. She's a feckin' liar.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 2900572

the original thread is a consumer journalist who spent a week being a Deliveroo rider
That's how the rich stay rich, you pair of absolute bleeping wazzocks. bleeping hell. The faux churchgoing schtick makes me so mad. Poor people deserve more than to be patronised by a wanker and a fella on a paid jolly.

Raging.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
That's how the rich stay rich, you pair of absolute bleeping wazzocks. bleeping hell. The faux churchgoing schtick makes me so mad. Poor people deserve more than to be patronised by a wanker and a fella on a paid jolly.

Raging.
It also confirms that she knew it was most likely to be people who couldn't afford it who would be most susceptible to her fake poverty lies.

She knew that she was taking money from those who had very little, on false pretences, to spend on designer goods, alcohol, and drugs.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Raging.
There a really great piece on the deliveroo/uber eats and dark kitchens economy by Jonathan Nunn that’s actually worth reading and commenting on. But guest wouldn’t go near him because he’s definitely got her number.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I mean, no fan ever would say “1-2 to us”, you pitiful plastic
I wasn’t sure if she really was a lifelong fan of the footing ball, but now I’m convinced. Come on you redshirts! Score a penalty goal!

• Haha
Reactions: 69
It also confirms that she knew it was most likely to be people who couldn't afford it who would be most susceptible to her fake poverty lies.

She knew that she was taking money from those who had very little, on false pretences, to spend on designer goods, alcohol, and drugs.
The very bleeping things poor people are always accused of "wasting" money on. Like that well-worn argument of buying massive TVs 🙄

I have three, one in use, and all over 34inches. Not one did I pay for nor did they fall off the back of a van. They've just been given when friends have upgraded theirs. Still not a major sniff head though.

It's like the current Republican way of attacking. Every insufferable suggestion is actually a confession.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wasn’t sure if she really was a lifelong fan of the footing ball, but now I’m convinced. Come on you redshirts! Score a penalty goal!
If I had Xitter I'd be tempted to ask her to explain the finer points of the game, kickyball? Is it like kick-to-kick we play in the park here? Why can't they use their hands? Who's number 32?
That kind of thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If I had Xitter I'd be tempted to ask her to explain the finer points of the game, kickyball? Is it like kick-to-kick we play in the park here? Why can't they use their hands? Who's number 32?
That kind of thing.
"Jack, do you know about the offside rule?"

"Oh I LOVE the offside rule! I actually wrote a thing about it the other day (18 pages, front and back!) but I can't remember which moleskine it's in and I'm just about to head into a meeting - I'll ping it over tomorrow!"

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.