Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
Loving the scarcasm in this response about five guys 😂, but how bloody nasty of Jack to block the person who made a lovely suggestion about how walking is a good way of coping with MH. Then his response to what Jack did was so sweet. She really is a shit to some of her followers, innocently answering questions she’s asking responses from 😡View attachment 199881
Your not going to get anymore popular that way missy?

Reactions: 7

Cuileann

Chatty Member
Ditto this I listen to poirot radio plays on YouTube lately so comforting I just leave my phone face down as I don’t pay for the ‘play when locked’ thing
Lots of good stuff through Radio 4 on the BBC Sounds app too (obviously skirt widely around the bits and pieces involving JM)

• Heart

Squandaaaaa

Does anyone have a TLDR if the ATCUAL work she has done for charity/anti poverty campaigning over the last few years?

• Heart

IndigoStar

Chatty Member
Everyone’s got to agree with Jack. In any case the article sounds like it’s saying that practically, it is possible to have a healthy diet, which I suppose it is but there are more factors and barriers at play and maybe she should write about that. Social & political context that people live in.
Don't suggest that - she will start ripping off Loki's Poverty Safari any minute...

J4n0Z

Chatty Member
To me it sounds like she’s related to Janet Street Porter
They definitely have a similar nasal quality. It reminds me of someone.. not Janet Street Porter, I'll have to think. It's a character who makes this "neh-eh-eh" sound when they laugh.

• Haha

Lanie

VIP Member
Yet she needs donations???? She makes absolutely no sense. If she making money off her books she should be laughing all the way to the bank. She needs a clue.

• Angry

IndigoStar

Chatty Member
Heaven help us if she decides to write a weight loss book. She'll be wanting to become the face of WW or SW. Kaching. Can you hear the pennies coming in?

Reactions: 6

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I'll admit to knowing nothing about how it all works, but do you think there's a specific reason she's chosen USD instead of GBP for her patreon?

She's definitely shady as hell with it, but it seems a little odd to me to pick a different currency to her own. Can she hide earnings from it better etc?
surely somebody will be charged exchange fees, unless she has a dollar account?

Reactions: 6