Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
I know very little about human vagus nerves, but in A horse, it’s runs down the ribs behind the elbows on the front legs. Some have issues where if it is pinched they crumple.
Pretty much same thing in people! If i have a VV attack I crumple too!!

Reactions: 6

Don't @ admin

Makes an interesting contrast with:

View attachment 200574
profound?? seriously? She's profoundly tone deaf to continue to cry poverty that's about it
I put Jack in the search and there's far too many posts about her.

How easy is it for people to fool doctors that they have something they don't? I know that psychiatrists have been forced to retire due to psychopath abuse, but doctors are human and can only go off what a patient is telling them. If Jack has managed to convince people she has xyz, and obtained medication which then sends her loopy but aids her chaos persona, what on earth is that classed as?
IF she has managed to get diagnoses that aren't genuine that's feigned and fabricated illness I would have thought 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 5

Lanie

VIP Member
I think it's just incompetence. It's probably the default currency setting and she failed to change it. While I don't know about Patreon specifically, I know about selling on amazon. I get royalties in all sorts of currencies, but they all end up converted into £ in my business account. I don't think it would be any easier to hide from the taxman.
Genuine question, as I have no background in international selling, but do you lose money in the conversion rate or do you get the same money as it would have been in pounds? Surely it would irritate her.

Lornadoom

Colin

She mentioned to someone that Patreon is in dollars in a tweet, Amanda Palmer's Patreon is in pounds. She would have had the option to choose which currency on sign up - It's not as she said 'how Patreon is'.
Yeah the one I support is in Euros

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Over on the ptwm thread, is an excellent example of an ouchy lip (cold sore and mouth ulcer🤢) and blows Jack's version right out of the window