Jack Monroe #569 #YoullNeverWorkAgain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way I RAN to tattle lol. Someone hacked your accounts? Omg were they asking people to send money to random PayPal addresses or something?!

Oh, so the tin can rattling stopped actually?

Hmm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Pray tell. We're all fascinated. How did you lose 'thousands of pounds' Jack?

Screenshot_20240425_000845.jpg

Rattle rattle.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Also, wasn't the website restored from some super old backup last time she was active too? That's not a new thing surely? Or is it 'more' broken now.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Also, wasn't the website restored from some super old backup last time she was active too? That's not a new thing surely? Or is it 'more' broken now.
Hey, it takes a long time to locate backup files and re-post them, especially when there's no team of experts on hand to help you all by your poor widdle self 🥺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Gutted for her that she’s still a tedious asshat.
Can’t believe she lost her website back to 2018, only to lose it back to 2012. Getsome new material, Jack!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Gutted for her that she’s still a tedious asshat.
Can’t believe she lost her website back to 2018, only to lose it back to 2012. Getsome new material, Jack!
Tbh she could probably reach out here, I feel like most of the content has been backed up in screenshots!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
But surely the has the entirety of her web imprint tenderly, tentatively, painstakingly, gently, quiveringly, pariapetically, exactingly, scrupulously, discombobulatingly, meticulously, sensually, harrowingly, sympathetically, spicily and tremulously copied out into 173.4 moleskine notebooks in green glitter gel pen?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It’s funny because I thought she disappeared after
-releasing a book so full of untested bollocks, the publishers had to print a safety warning, telling people not to follow it’s instructions
-ridiculous Guardian nekkid coin bath confession that everyone laughed at
-refusing to refund a patreon £10 which became over £400 debt
-Doing an air fryer advertorial of 3 recipes, two of which would invalidate the warranty on the machine and could cause serious danger. Not to mention she had a Lego Hitler mini fig “hairstyle“

but what would I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
It was TROLLS that put that dangerous knife hack into the book! The police know, and have completed the investigation mate! Now shut up and donate, as she has lost THOUSANDS of pounds to this!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Omg yes 😂
Little Miss So Forgiving held a resentment from decades ago 😂 And put it in a bleeping book.
She's got a nerve I'll give her that. Slithering back onto twitter pretending she was off SM against her will, when any fule kno she ran away and hid in suitable shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Thinking of all the kind-hearted ninnies who softly and gently hoped she might finally change for the better this time 🥲

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.