Jack Monroe #569 #YoullNeverWorkAgain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ebil hacker trolls seem more interested in causing trouble for guest than they are in, oh, I don't know, uncovering the Panama Papers, scraping and selling information from sites with "secure" credit card numbers and personal IDs, holding computer systems for ransom, cracking national security networks with sensitive defense communications....

Pull the other leg, guest. Your recipes and your Patreon are not valuable enough for any hacker to waste their time on. No one is going to buy that excuse again.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I have been accompanying my OH (who hasn’t left) at a gig this evening and have come back to find I’ve missed all the fun! I have a 20 box of McDonald’s nuggets and I’m going in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If I tweeted i wanted to donate to her the paypal would magically work again too i bet

• Haha
Reactions: 58
The absolute brass bollocks of it. I can/can't believe she’s rinse and repeating the same old bullshit.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I wonder what her first beg will be for?
Yet another identity to exploit? Footie Jack is here but what other Jacks lurk round the corner…Will there be returns of Mrs Gloss Jack for example, or has she spent all these months pick and mixing a new bag of identities?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That’s it, I’m off to check for reviews of Dave’s caff that mention milky biscuits glued together with some weird nutty jammy emulsion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Can't believe the daft sod is pretending a troll closed down ALL her platforms 😂
Well yes I can. But I presume she's got proof to back this up. Reports with the date etc. Just in case meanies might be inclined to believe it's a pack of bleeping LIES.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I wonder what her first beg will be for?
It will be carefully, painstakingly structured. Probably start with I want y'all to do me a favour and (some pointless activity) followed by a folksy anecdote, brave Jack, a dose of politics Jack with inane take on something, poorly Jack ,Then hh3,/career ruined by trolls/bad mentals/free recipes/tip jar. And oh look my PayPal is working.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
How has she been locked out of her Twitter when she's been popping up every now and then, plus deleting stuff?

She's SO full of tit!!

She really thinks this is the rebirth, a clean slate.

Think again, Shittington
Jack Shittington headed off to That London, with a 50% Maine Coon Cat
whenever Jack started to tweet speak, fraus shouted “I don’t believe that”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.