Jack Monroe #569 #YoullNeverWorkAgain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FF6590C0-1834-4DCC-8AD5-5F60480A022E.jpeg

Only if you pop something in the tip jar squig p.s. don’t mention the VBI 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 58
back in the day when it wouldn’t give me terrible indigestion, I’d toast a sesame seed bagel, do a layer of peanut butter and a then a layer of chocolate spread. It was like a hot melty snickers. Once, hungover, I did put salted butter on under the peanut butter. It was the best thing I've ever eaten in my life.

anyway, that why I will have a heart attack before 50.

melty butter on biscuits sounds vile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
The canal have enough material to release a collection - Biscuit Tin (Can) Cook. It's merely a nights work. We can donate some for those who don't know how to utilise their cheap supermarket biccies. Edit for Nice AI art
1000007892.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Fair play to guest, ever since she decided to resurrect her football persona Liverpool have imploded.
I, for one, am loving it. On so many levels and won't apologise for that. Hope the butter and/or spread goes rancid but only in her bungamansion, nowhere else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
back in the day when it wouldn’t give me terrible indigestion, I’d toast a sesame seed bagel, do a layer of peanut butter and a then a layer of chocolate spread. It was like a hot melty snickers. Once, hungover, I did put salted butter on under the peanut butter. It was the best thing I've ever eaten in my life.

anyway, that why I will have a heart attack before 50.

melty butter on biscuits sounds vile.
All toasted goods must be buttered before the next topping goes on, whatever it is. Jam, marmite, Nutella, peanut butter, pate, needs butter first.

Miraculously my cholesterol was fine last time it was checked.

"Spread" can duck off in the bin where it belongs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
As always, there's a relevant Half Man Half Biscuit lyric:

"But then, disastrously, they ask him casually
"You come from Leigh-On-Sea
Do you ever get to Roots Hall?"
Which to him means duck all..."

(Rock And Roll Is Full Of Bad Wools)
Haha excellent. That reminds me of Sheriff Fatman - the Master Butcher of Leigh on Sea - slum landlords anyone?

my aunt's cat is Derek & my friend's mum has one called Kevin 💀

i love alllll of the sweet/ savoury stuff. marmite is my secret. a layer of marmite makes everything better, from jam to peanut butter to hummus to cream cheese. I remember as a kid combining salt & vinegar crisps with chocolate and now I need to try all these amazing Nutella combos.

I bought some cloudberry jam once, it was yellowy orange in colour

the team I follow is much much worse that Liverpool and I am so glad because it means I won't have to experience guest's opinions while bewailing yet another defeat

Reactions: 22
Why use butter/spread? The PB is oily as duck when you warm it. Just put some eucalyptus bath salt for a contrasting salty taste?
It costs less
reduces calorific content
reduces risk of spillage

shes a fkin idiot
I can’t wait for the first snark, it’s due any tweet now…

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I was in Asda earlier and the chocolate covered ones were £1.30. Then again, povvos shouldn't be looking at that high a shelf 🙄
Gosh darn it do you want TALL non pixie povvos to DIE of biscuit related STARVATION?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.