Jack Monroe #569 #YoullNeverWorkAgain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were you here for the “chard, from the garden” phase?
I WASN'T! 😮

What happened with the "chard from the garden"

<pulls up chair>

<gets a cuppa>

<plonks outsized arse onto chair>

<waits with bated breath>

<Checks all spelling after the missed typos and 🥕 🥕🥕 in the post Hilaire quoted>
---
this episode of house of games is on again! so funny it's my mask pic here!

View attachment 2893287

snap X2!
What an incredible portrait!

It's like her gums follow you run the room . . .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is there always someone after her? She is hardly a big dodgy mafia type boss thats been screwing around with either the big boss or his work... she is a little mouthpiece in a big pond that literally talks bollocks all day long after reading twitter and repeating the endless conspiracy theory bollocks that goes on there.... she doesnt actually do any proper reaerch. Its twitter and probably the DM. Much forensic.
Delusions of relevance.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
In the comments under that ‘article’ Jack says she’s received threats for writing it. Is this the first instance when she was forced to call on the services of the Essex Celeb Police I wonder? And can we add ‘thinly veiled‘ to the list of words and phrases she doesn’t understand

View attachment 2894051
Yet another she’s an attention seeking lying fantasist twit who’s full of tit timeline mither
Check out the dates. Writes blog post on April 23rd 2012
IMG_8195.jpeg

Then pops back into the comments under that post because they send thinly veiled messages on January 27 2013 saying they’re coming for a little chat about the blog post she wrote over nine months ago.
IMG_8192.jpeg

And they phone her up and call her a Marxist bleep down the phone and threaten to slit her throat!

Not at all coincidentally she writes her weekly Echo column about this lurid death thread (plus her child born out of wedlock and her limitations in “fist fights”)
IMG_8201.jpeg
IMG_8197.jpeg
Still, great that they were up for a nice chat and reasoned debate about it so she was able to get back in there with one of her intellectual zingers!
IMG_8203.jpeg

This article is completely bleeping ludicrous and makes even less sense than most of her brain farting. Still, at least it marked a pivot from her recent column in mid Jan all about her search for cock and love of high heels and higher hemlines!

Seems particularly weird with all this very frightening lurid death threat stuff going on and her life being at risk, that she doesn’t even so mich as mention it to THE NEWSPAPER journalist Xanthe Clay when XantheMate pops round just days later on the 31st January 2013, instead choosing to cosplay being an impoverished (yet plucky) single mother and show off about the £5 book token she won at the age of 11… 🤔
IMG_8199.jpeg
and never mentions it again, for that matter. Mostly because she gets too busy showing off about her nascent PRESS AND FAME
IMG_8205.jpeg
IMG_8204.jpeg
IMG_8206.jpeg

Oh and her LOVEBITE (which was the subject of her column the week after telling everyone she’d been called a Marxist bleep while being told her throat would be slit), and throwing some poor security guard under the bus whilr further indulging in her victimhood fantasies.
IMG_8207.jpeg
IMG_8208.jpeg
IMG_8209.jpeg
IMG_8210.jpeg
~They~ were wrong about the Marxist part, but they got the bleep part right, that’s for sure.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
Capping off the week of Jackiversaries, today is, as most of you will know, the great St Georges Day anniversary of the very last ever episode of the short-lived not recommissioned series DKL.
IMG_7882.jpeg
Today marks four years since she closed out her momentous duck up of the biggest opportunity of her entire career by being unprepared, unpleasant, unprofessional and just plain old bleeping useless with “Thanks very Matt much Matt”.

Here’s the canal watching along in real time-starts on page 2 but worth reading from the very beginning of the thread to see what other ludicrous attention seeking fantasist bollox she was spouting at the time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yet another she’s an attention seeking lying fantasist twit who’s full of tit timeline mither
Check out the dates. Writes blog post on April 23rd 2012
View attachment 2894209

Then pops back into the comments under that post because they send thinly veiled messages on January 27 2013 saying they’re coming for a little chat about the blog post she wrote over nine months ago.
View attachment 2894211

And they phone her up and call her a Marxist bleep down the phone and threaten to slit her throat!

Not at all coincidentally she writes her weekly Echo column about this lurid death thread (plus her child born out of wedlock and her limitations in “fist fights”)
View attachment 2894224View attachment 2894237Still, great that they were up for a nice chat and reasoned debate about it so she was able to get back in there with one of her intellectual zingers! View attachment 2894233
This article is completely bleeping ludicrous and makes even less sense than most of her brain farting. Still, at least it marked a pivot from her recent column in mid Jan all about her search for cock and love of high heels and higher hemlines!

Seems particularly weird with all this very frightening lurid death threat stuff going on and her life being at risk, that she doesn’t even so mich as mention it to THE NEWSPAPER journalist Xanthe Clay when XantheMate pops round just days later on the 31st January 2013, instead choosing to cosplay being an impoverished (yet plucky) single mother and show off about the £5 book token she won at the age of 11… 🤔View attachment 2894232and never mentions it again, for that matter. Mostly because she gets too busy showing off about her nascent PRESS AND FAME View attachment 2894243View attachment 2894242View attachment 2894244
Oh and her LOVEBITE (which was the subject of her column the week after telling everyone she’d been called a Marxist bleep while being told her throat would be slit), and throwing some poor security guard under the bus whilr further indulging in her victimhood fantasies. View attachment 2894246View attachment 2894247View attachment 2894248View attachment 2894249 ~They~ were wrong about the Marxist part, but they got the bleep part right, that’s for sure.
God almighty - she's an arse, isn't she?
---
Capping off the week of Jackiversaries, today is, as most of you will know, the great St Georges Day anniversary of the very last ever episode of the short-lived not recommissioned series DKL.View attachment 2894275Today marks four years since she closed out her momentous duck up of the biggest opportunity of her entire career by being unprepared, unpleasant, unprofessional and just plain old bleeping useless with “Thanks very Matt much Matt”.

Here’s the canal watching along in real time-starts on page 2 but worth reading from the very beginning of the thread to see what other ludicrous attention seeking fantasist bollox she was spouting at the time.
I wonder if they would have had another series commissioned if they had had a different li'l smol pixie? Just speculating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone read that prolonged me-memoir from soon-to-be-published author Cassie Werber in the Guardian? Not sure why, but she gave me serious Jack Monroe vibes... My husband is my co-parent, friend and lover – but he isn’t the only person I have sex with: the inside story of an open marriage | Relationships | The Guardian
It's always the blandest, most pedestrian people writing tit like this, so desperate to be interesting they think anyone gives a tit who they're shagging.

• Haha
Capping off the week of Jackiversaries, today is, as most of you will know, the great St Georges Day anniversary of the very last ever episode of the short-lived not recommissioned series DKL.View attachment 2894275Today marks four years since she closed out her momentous duck up of the biggest opportunity of her entire career by being unprepared, unpleasant, unprofessional and just plain old bleeping useless with “Thanks very Matt much Matt”.

Matt hated every minute of that. When you see what he is like on Saturday kitchen is it the polar opposite,

• Heart
Reactions: 30
In the comments under that ‘article’ Jack says she’s received threats for writing it. Is this the first instance when she was forced to call on the services of the Essex Celeb Police I wonder? And can we add ‘thinly veiled‘ to the list of words and phrases she doesn’t understand

View attachment 2894051
When did she work in a gallery? Was this when she did a trial shift at a coffee shop and they ghosted her?

Of course 2013 was also when she worked in a brothel. Busy times.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Edgelord syndrome
Ahahahaha, this!
I’m a pretty boring normie who happens to have done a load of really weird & interesting things in my life. Whenever they come up in conversation people are astounded/horrified/delighted but I don’t see them as the basis of a personality!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did anyone read that prolonged me-memoir from soon-to-be-published author Cassie Werber in the Guardian? Not sure why, but she gave me serious Jack Monroe vibes... My husband is my co-parent, friend and lover – but he isn’t the only person I have sex with: the inside story of an open marriage | Relationships | The Guardian
I can’t remember where I saw someone describing the Guardian as Take A Break for the middle classes but bloody hell it’s spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
When did she work in a gallery? Was this when she did a trial shift at a coffee shop and they ghosted her?

Of course 2013 was also when she worked in a brothel. Busy times.
She didn’t, and she wasn’t working (other than in the brothel). Some of her tit photos were stuck up on the wall (and they may have been selling some of her cufflinks, “childrens clothing” and other crafts, that’s all.
IMG_8215.jpeg

but she wasn’t working at all, to the extent where within a day of Xanthe Clay coming round for lunch she’d performatively pulled her son out of nursery “cos she couldn’t afford the fees” to have him home with her full time for 11 days,
then less than 2 weeks later had to find something else to do with him when she got her job at THE NEWSPAPER
Two pieces that sum up perfectly how totally bleeping insufferable and how much of a self publicizing fantasist she truly is. ETA and how little she’s matured, grown or changed in the decade since.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.