Jack Monroe #567 Wibble wibble, little mouse, thief who tried to grift a house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did once have a plumber fitting a boiler nearly attach the water and gas pipes the wrong way round, so I'm going to say he carried on working on heating systems...
We had a plumber connect the hot water to the toilet! And yes we did get a hot flush

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Why would the school expel her days before the end of term? It should've been apparent she wasn't staying on for A-levels, and kids normally don't have to go back once exams are finished.
A close family member is a teacher and has been for 20 years. It's not uncommon for relatively under the radar kids to do something completely stupid towards the final few weeks at school. Usually some kind of end-of-term prank gone wrong, or probably just exam-related stress makes them do something out of character.

At any other time, there might usually be a suspension. But the school generally gives them a stern talk and involving their parents. The normal punishments just aren't really valid at this point and discretion is applied. I guess if there is a grain of truth in this story, it was probably that she had a talking to, and the threat might have been dangled (like the sword of Domacles).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Re - school reunion…

didn’t Jack allege she was SA by a teacher? (Or have I imagined this…)
Not only did she allege this but she also provided more than enough detail for the individual she was talking about to be easily identified by her mad Twitter flying monkeys.

Due process of the law? I don’t know her.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Isn’t today the day we all celebrate the arrival of free boxes, that you can use to put things in? Like a kind of a bag, but without a strap.
Just carefully unstick your Easter egg box, tuen it inside out and stick it back together, voila! A free box!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
The actor Danny Trejo posted this on socials today.

1711908102215.png

It's not exactly the Easter Bunny of my dreams but it made me think about a couple of things in relation to the Jackster. Bear with me....

Trejo is from the school of hard knocks. Like serious childhood abuse, drug dependence, incarceration, racial prejudice, poverty, the works. He speaks with an authenticity that guest will never be able to.

He managed to turn things around and has spent decades advocating for and supporting people addicted to hard drugs. Like actually did something practical and socially beneficial, not just pissing about on Twitter causing fights.

He came into acting by chance and had worked for years in the industry before he hit the big time. Learned his craft. Built connections and his reputation over decades.

He co-wrote a book on prison food, from his own experience of being in prison. Didn't make up nonsense after watching some clip on YouTube and pretend to know what he was talking about.

And, finally, despite being a very masculine man with a banging 'tache, he here demonstrates a certain confidence in his sexuality. He's a man's man but he's self-parodying with a spot of gender fluidity. He's very cool but wears it lightly.

So. Easter daffodils to legend Danny Trejo and rotten eggs to guest.

Thanks for coming to my GCSE media studies presentation. Hope I get a solid C+.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

View attachment 2847937

It's not exactly the Easter Bunny of my dreams but it made me think about a couple of things in relation to the Jackster. Bear with me....

Trejo is from the school of hard knocks. Like serious childhood abuse, drug dependence, incarceration, racial prejudice, poverty, the works. He speaks with an authenticity that guest will never be able to.

He managed to turn things around and has spent decades advocating for and supporting people addicted to hard drugs. Like actually did something practical and socially beneficial, not just pissing about on Twitter causing fights.

He came into acting by chance and had worked for years in the industry before he hit the big time. Learned his craft. Built connections and his reputation over decades.

He co-wrote a book on prison food, from his own experience of being in prison. Didn't make up nonsense after watching some clip on YouTube and pretend to know what he was talking about.

And, finally, despite being a very masculine man with a banging 'tache, he here demonstrates a certain confidence in his sexuality. He's a man's man but he's self-parodying with a spot of gender fluidity. He's very cool but wears it lightly.

Thanks for posting this! I bloody love him.
---
We had a plumber connect the hot water to the toilet! And yes we did get a hot flush
When we moved in the washing machine was attached to the hot water and the cold had been rerouted to make an outside tap. For a 3m square of yard.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A close family member is a teacher and has been for 20 years. It's not uncommon for relatively under the radar kids to do something completely stupid towards the final few weeks at school. Usually some kind of end-of-term prank gone wrong, or probably just exam-related stress makes them do something out of character.

At any other time, there might usually be a suspension. But the school generally gives them a stern talk and involving their parents. The normal punishments just aren't really valid at this point and discretion is applied. I guess if there is a grain of truth in this story, it was probably that she had a talking to, and the threat might have been dangled (like the sword of Domacles).
There’s not even a grain of truth in that story. It’s yet another thing (like the cluttered kitchen design aesthetic the magnetic tins, the stove, the hanging shite in the window, the Burberry scarves, the waistcoats, the forcing SB to call her Mama etc etc etc) that the creepy skinwalker “borrowed” from Allegra.

IMG_6989.jpeg

IMG_6990.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
There’s not even a grain of truth in that story. It’s yet another thing (like the cluttered kitchen design aesthetic the magnetic tins, the stove, the hanging shite in the window, the Burberry scarves, the waistcoats, the forcing SB to call her Mama etc etc etc) that the creepy skinwalker “borrowed” from Allegra.

View attachment 2848055
View attachment 2848050
Is Allegra wearing the OG poverty jumper here too?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
the joke is though, the teacher that said she could flip burgers overestimated her talents and she can’t even cook
[/QUOTE]

true dat. I tried the 9p carrot and cumin burgers she was “famous” for and there wasn’t no flipping ‘em. They fell to bits. Every fecking time

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Is Allegra wearing the OG poverty jumper here too?
You jest, but… this is within days of her and Leggy getting together and it looks like the same jumper- except Leggy’s a lot taller/bigger than Jack and this jumper isn’t swimming on her in the way you’d expect it to be. So either this is Leggy’s (non-pov) jumper, or Jack got the same jumper as Leggy. Either way…

IMG_6993.jpeg
IMG_6992.jpeg

Ditto the newfound Burberry scarf, leather jacket, waistcoat and Viv tartan trouser obsession.
IMG_6995.jpeg
and off she goes…!
IMG_6994.jpeg
IMG_6996.jpeg
IMG_7001.jpeg
IMG_6999.jpeg
eta just noticed this 👇🏻is literally the same exact headscarf as Leggy’s wearing 👆
IMG_7002.jpeg
not remotely creepy at all.
IMG_6998.jpeg
ETA just found the other one was looking for, courtesy of @Marmalade Atkins
IMG_7003.jpeg
Creepy as duck.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I think it’s the same jumper you know.
The shoulder seams are unusual and the same.
It doesn’t fit Jack properly.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
I think it’s the same jumper you know.
The shoulder seams are unusual and the same.
It doesn’t fit Jack properly.
Well the timeline would fit. Just checked again and this was Feb 23rd
IMG_7009.jpeg
IMG_7004.jpeg

And this 👇🏻was…before that. Just found these in a post by Marm when I was looking for that pic in the post above (read these bottom to top). Here’s the initial flirting, or Leggy’s side of it at least.
IMG_7005.jpeg

Continued, then after they got together.
IMG_7006.jpeg
So Jack was lovebombing the tit out of Leggy around this time with the goldfish naming, that Valentine poem etc. First text from Leggy, 13th Feb. They were together and engaged before the end of Feb- she’s wearing the engagement ring and already in Leggy’s clothes in this pic on 23rd cos she “never went home”.
IMG_7008.jpeg

source of those screenies from @Marm Atkins

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Well the timeline would fit. Just checked again and this was Feb 23rdView attachment 2848214 View attachment 2848192
And this 👇🏻was…before that. Just found these in a post by Marm when I was looking for that pic in the post above (read these bottom to top). Here’s the initial flirting, or Leggy’s side of it at least.
View attachment 2848197
View attachment 2848220So Jack was lovebombing the tit out of Leggy around this time with the goldfish naming, that Valentine poem etc. First text from Leggy, 13th Feb. They were together and engaged before the end of Feb- she’s wearing the engagement ring and already in Leggy’s clothes in this pic on 23rd cos she “never went home”.
View attachment 2848212
Leggy's flirting gives me The Ick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Well the timeline would fit. Just checked again and this was Feb 23rdView attachment 2848214[/URL]
View attachment 2848192
View attachment 2848197
View attachment 2848220So Jack was lovebombing the tit out of Leggy around this time with the goldfish naming, that Valentine poem etc. First text from Leggy, 13th Feb. They were together and engaged before the end of Feb- she’s wearing the engagement ring and already in Leggy’s clothes in this pic on 23rd cos she “never went home”.
View attachment 2848212
So, the OG grey pov jumper was cashmere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

View attachment 2847937

I love him, he's the kindest soul.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It’s definitely Allegra’s jumper. Why I remember I have no idea, but I do remember watching this and she says she’s wearing her girlfriends jumper.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
You jest, but… this is within days of her and Leggy getting together and it looks like the same jumper- except Leggy’s a lot taller/bigger than Jack and this jumper isn’t swimming on her in the way you’d expect it to be. So either this is Leggy’s (non-pov) jumper, or Jack got the same jumper as Leggy. Either way…

View attachment 2848075View attachment 2848077
Ditto the newfound Burberry scarf, leather jacket, waistcoat and Viv tartan trouser obsession.
View attachment 2848085and off she goes…!View attachment 2848084View attachment 2848087View attachment 2848099View attachment 2848100eta just noticed this 👇🏻is literally the same exact headscarf as Leggy’s wearing 👆View attachment 2848102not remotely creepy at all. View attachment 2848090
ETA just found the other one was looking for, courtesy of @Marmalade Atkins
View attachment 2848126Creepy as duck.
This is Narc 101 in the lovebombing stage (I know you know this Vali)
When they find a new mark they take bits of their personalities as their own so the mark feels comfortable.
It's usually a hobby or interest, maybe a favourite band or something like becoming a vegetarian. It's really obvious here because it's well documented and such an about turn from Jack's persona previous to this. You also see it in non sexual/romantic Narc fixations. When a Narc picks a new victim to be their BFF they basically become them, but a better version of them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
International Trans Visibility Day coming to a close here in Blighty and not so much as a peep out of our Jack. 😑

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.