Jack Monroe #561 Me. I happened. You're welcome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think this is the big “problem” with Jack, other than her mental health threats, she’s a grifter but I’d be willing to bet her figures pale in comparison to ones like Harris and she’s certainly not had £500k of government money for the grift. She’s minor small fry compared to a lot out there, all she’s going to get is mentions when he comes up.

I always get accused of defending her and saying it’s not a big deal - I’m not. I’m saying it’s not big enough to get the same level of attention things like Harris do, especially when combined with her constant baiting regarding relapses and worse. There are a whole lot of things that go on that are bad but don’t make the news - being bad and being newsworthy (and worth taking the risk of being blamed for a relapse or worse) are very different things and it isn’t defending her to say that.

My proof remains - where is the big expose of her? Article on the Patreon figures? Nowhere. That’s where. It’s only been what, a week since the Harris thing kicked off and that’s on the BBC.
---

Agreeed, I get toxic on both sides from the relationship between her and leggy.
Back before I shut down my Twitter account a couple of years ago, a journalist from the Daily Mail reached out about a story on her (I was quite a vocal caller out of her on the hellsite but had to shut my account because of her flying monkeys), and he told me specifically that her mental health issues are what are stopping them publishing.

ETA: she knows exactly what she’s doing with all of her “issues”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Her blue tick is gone.

It is now possible to hide a blue tick in settings, but it is also possible she has stopped paying for one or maybe a card expired.

Back when the blue tick system was changed she was not considered famous enough to get a blue tick for free and so was lumped in with the masses.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Her blue tick is gone.

It is now possible to hide a blue tick in settings, but it is also possible she has stopped paying for one or maybe a card expired.

Back when the blue tick system was changed she was not considered famous enough to get a blue tick for free and so was lumped in with the masses.
Further evidence she might not be coming back 🙏

Re Simon Harris, I think yeh she hasn't had 500k- she's had more. She made 10k in 1 month alone on the leaked Patreon figures I've seen no reason to doubt. Add in the kickstarter, the extra copy for a foodbank grift, the Sue Lee grift and the dozen little having ouchy/depressed times/need a forever home tin rattles, on top of her PayPal link being permanently on her site for over a decade and it's quite mind-blowing. I'm not factoring in the work she's stolen by virtue of a fantasist completely untrue backstory but I think she's easily blagged 500k over the course of a decade.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Hmmm. The first OFSTED inspections took place in 1993, so Jack would have been five year old at primary school. So the school was in special measures from the off and all the way through her time there? Sure Jan.
IMG_9049.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Her doing Louisa's makeup was also when she was "gonna wife this one right up" 🤢

the abandoned piano looks to have been in a pub in Rye. I love Rye. It does not deserve Jack. She claims to have been there with her kid but idk

Screenshot_20240113-133112.png

We cannot criticise her piano playing because her ARM is PARALYSED

Screenshot_20240113-133020.png

She wasn't drinking that week but she wished she was but also she didn't

Screenshot_20240113-133145.png

Screenshot_20240113-135812.png

Screenshot_20240113-130121.png

But also this is when the bag got ruined by whisky she wasn't drinking

Screenshot_20240112-185023.png

A lot of what I presume is subtweeting about whichever love interests weren't interested/ fishing etc

Screenshot_20240113-140358.png

Screenshot_20240112-185558.png

Screenshot_20240112-185326.png

Screenshot_20240113-135645.png
Screenshot_20240113-135337.png

This was also the time of "outing myself as a former SW & being allowed to call myself a w**re"

and also grandad gardener jack

Screenshot_20240113-140417.png

Screenshot_20240113-131253.png

and Classical Music Back Off Snobs Jack

Screenshot_20240113-131111.png
Screenshot_20240113-130609.png

and Down T'Pit Jack ( with bonus Burly Men)

Screenshot_20240113-130509.png

And Shin Kicker Jack (?!)
Screenshot_20240113-130631.png

Screenshot_20240113-135159.png

and of course I Need You to Buy Me a House Jack

Screenshot_20240113-135257.png

Screenshot_20240113-131004.png
Screenshot_20240113-130731.png

Screenshot_20240113-130911.png

were all out in force, along with Hot Political Takes Jack

Screenshot_20240113-130825.png

No truer words

Screenshot_20240112-185450.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Her blue tick is gone.

Her precious Xitter blue tick gone? That seems to indicate she's given up on that social platform. Which bodes well for her disappearing into anonymity. Good.

It's good to see Simon Harris being exposed for what looks like dodgy tendering and contracts from his local council and wildly inflated payments. His story is clearly in the public interest because it's public funds and local authorities are so financially strapped. And during an election year, that makes it politically interesting too.

Whether or not Monroe grifted similar amounts of money to Harris, she hasn't taken money from the public purse. It's a different kind of story when it's thousands of individuals willingly giving her money based on a fabricated sob story. Personally, I think it's also in the public interest as far as journalism goes because it's a cautionary tale about con artists of the internet age. And a lesson for commissioning editors, publishers and journalists about being accomplices to the con.

But there are no public accounts to analyse, no officials who can be interviewed on the record, no Freedom of Information tools to dig into the finances. So it's all a bit more tricky with Monroe, not least her calculated hysterics about her mental health.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Her doing Louisa's makeup was also when she was "gonna wife this one right up" 🤢

the abandoned piano looks to have been in a pub in Rye. I love Rye. It does not deserve Jack. She claims to have been there with her kid but idk

View attachment 2686574

We cannot criticise her piano playing because her ARM is PARALYSED

View attachment 2686575

She wasn't drinking that week but she wished she was but also she didn't

View attachment 2686577
View attachment 2686632
View attachment 2686641

But also this is when the bag got ruined by whisky she wasn't drinking

View attachment 2686579
A lot of what I presume is subtweeting about whichever love interests weren't interested/ fishing etc

View attachment 2686622
View attachment 2686590
View attachment 2686584
View attachment 2686656View attachment 2686657

This was also the time of "outing myself as a former SW & being allowed to call myself a w**re"

and also grandad gardener jack

View attachment 2686631
View attachment 2686635

and Classical Music Back Off Snobs Jack

View attachment 2686636View attachment 2686640
and Down T'Pit Jack ( with bonus Burly Men)

View attachment 2686642

And Shin Kicker Jack (?!)
View attachment 2686652
View attachment 2686648

and of course I Need You to Buy Me a House Jack

View attachment 2686655

View attachment 2686660View attachment 2686661
View attachment 2686668

were all out in force, along with Hot Political Takes Jack

View attachment 2686665

No truer words

View attachment 2686674
I think it's around this time that I first followed her on twitter and shockingly also swiftly unfollowed her.

What a stream of unnecessary bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I have confession ninnies. I’ve never listened to the Tom Waits cover. I’ve only ever got through tiny snippets of videos of her. I find her nasal honk so awful and embarrassing I can’t bare to subject myself to it. The only person I find that gives me more second-hand embarrassment worse than Jack is Sarah Vajayjay.
I can't watch her either. It's too embarassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let’s put the Patreon and PayPal begs and guilt trips in there too.

8 April: I AM NOT OK!!! duck OFF! JUST SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! I AM AT MY WITS’ END, I AM GRAVELY ILL, I AM IMPOVERISHED AND BROKEN!!! duck OFF!!! SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! I am soooo very smol and ill 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😭duck YOU!!!! SEND MONEY!!! bleeping WANKJANGLES!!!
IMG_2860.jpeg
IMG_2856.jpeg

IMG_2855.jpeg
I
IMG_2858.jpeg
IMG_2857.jpeg

8 April: 🌞PS Also, ❤I need a partner!🎹 🌺🌞🍝💐Shin kicking, (y’all!!)! 🍑🇺🇸🇬🇧🌺🌞🦵Tampons n pussies! 🐱 🌻💐Colliery Brass Bands! 🌺🌞💐🎺🎺BURLY MEN!!! ❤🥁❤🎺❤📯
IMG_2854.jpeg

IMG_2850.jpeg
IMG_2852.jpeg
IMG_2849.jpeg

9 April: 😂😂😂😂😂Hahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂just having mega lolz 😂😂😂😂standing in my Kitchen of Doom with my imaginary housemate 😂😂😂😂 oh! And part 2: more hilllarrrrrious witty 😂😂😂😂😂musings on Shin kicking!😂 🦵😂 🦵😂😂😂😂🦵😂😂😂
IMG_2853.jpeg
IMG_2851.jpeg
10 April: I’ve got POV TRAUMA so JUST SHUT UP, SEND ME YOUR bleeping MONEY AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, you SHITS! Also, I’m a smartarse.
IMG_2859.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

8 April: I AM NOT OK!!! duck OFF! JUST SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! I AM AT MY WITS’ END, I AM GRAVELY ILL, I AM IMPOVERISHED AND BROKEN!!! duck OFF!!! SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! I am soooo very smol and ill 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😭duck YOU!!!! SEND MONEY!!! bleeping WANKJANGLES!!! View attachment 2686743View attachment 2686710
View attachment 2686709I View attachment 2686713View attachment 2686745View attachment 2686711
8 April: 🌞PS Also, ❤I need a partner!🎹 🌺🌞🍝💐Shin kicking, (y’all!!)! 🍑🇺🇸🇬🇧🌺🌞🦵Tampons n pussies! 🐱 🌻💐Colliery Brass Bands! 🌺🌞💐🎺🎺BURLY MEN!!! ❤🥁❤🎺❤📯View attachment 2686695
View attachment 2686686View attachment 2686688View attachment 2686778
9 April: 😂😂😂😂😂Hahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂just having mega lolz 😂😂😂😂standing in my Kitchen of Doom with my imaginary housemate 😂😂😂😂 oh! And part 2: more hilllarrrrrious witty 😂😂😂😂😂musings on Shin kicking!😂 🦵😂 🦵😂😂😂😂🦵😂😂😂View attachment 2686726View attachment 268673910 April: I’ve got POV TRAUMA so JUST SHUT UP, SEND ME YOUR bleeping MONEY AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, you SHITS! Also, I’m a smartarse. View attachment 2686735
She was completely wankered for all of 2017.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

8 April: I AM NOT OK!!! duck OFF! JUST SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! I AM AT MY WITS’ END, I AM GRAVELY ILL, I AM IMPOVERISHED AND BROKEN!!! duck OFF!!! SEND ME YOUR MONEY!!! I am soooo very smol and ill 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😭duck YOU!!!! SEND MONEY!!! bleeping WANKJANGLES!!! View attachment 2686743View attachment 2686710
View attachment 2686709I View attachment 2686713View attachment 2686745View attachment 2686711
8 April: 🌞PS Also, ❤I need a partner!🎹 🌺🌞🍝💐Shin kicking, (y’all!!)! 🍑🇺🇸🇬🇧🌺🌞🦵Tampons n pussies! 🐱 🌻💐Colliery Brass Bands! 🌺🌞💐🎺🎺BURLY MEN!!! ❤🥁❤🎺❤📯View attachment 2686695
View attachment 2686686View attachment 2686688View attachment 2686778
9 April: 😂😂😂😂😂Hahahahahahaha 😂😂😂😂just having mega lolz 😂😂😂😂standing in my Kitchen of Doom with my imaginary housemate 😂😂😂😂 oh! And part 2: more hilllarrrrrious witty 😂😂😂😂😂musings on Shin kicking!😂 🦵😂 🦵😂😂😂😂🦵😂😂😂View attachment 2686726View attachment 268673910 April: I’ve got POV TRAUMA so JUST SHUT UP, SEND ME YOUR bleeping MONEY AND STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT IT, you SHITS! Also, I’m a smartarse. View attachment 2686735
I'm a total nerd when it comes to recreational narcotics but even I saw this on Twitter and thought she was off her head. Picture her pacing up and down, laughing and shouting to herself, tapping away at the little screen. Hope her kid wasn't around to see it.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
"My landlady died and here's why that's incredibly tit for me" is up there with "look at my stupidly wasted legs" in a photo with a person in a wheelchair.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I'm a total nerd when it comes to recreational narcotics but even I saw this on Twitter and thought she was off her head. Picture her pacing up and down, laughing and shouting to herself, tapping away at the little screen. Hope her kid wasn't around to see it.
did she even have a housemate?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"My landlady died and here's why that's incredibly tit for me" is up there with "look at my stupidly wasted legs" in a photo with a person in a wheelchair.
🤔Seems strange she was so worried about that in April 2017 on Twitter, when over on Insta her lease had recently been renewed…
IMG_2862.jpeg

…and she was continuing to trash the place for the entire bleeping year.
IMG_2865.jpeg
IMG_2864.jpeg
IMG_2863.jpeg

---
did she even have a housemate?
lol NOOOOO!!!! She never had a housemate there! She was living in that cluttered shithole of doom at the time! No housemate. Just terrifying clutter and Sex Pasta. ETA and later on, those tomatoes she was growing that we don’t talk about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think this is the big “problem” with Jack, other than her mental health threats, she’s a grifter but I’d be willing to bet her figures pale in comparison to ones like Harris and she’s certainly not had £500k of government money for the grift. She’s minor small fry compared to a lot out there, all she’s going to get is mentions when he comes up.

I always get accused of defending her and saying it’s not a big deal - I’m not. I’m saying it’s not big enough to get the same level of attention things like Harris do, especially when combined with her constant baiting regarding relapses and worse. There are a whole lot of things that go on that are bad but don’t make the news - being bad and being newsworthy (and worth taking the risk of being blamed for a relapse or worse) are very different things and it isn’t defending her to say that.

My proof remains - where is the big expose of her? Article on the Patreon figures? Nowhere. That’s where. It’s only been what, a week since the Harris thing kicked off and that’s on the BBC.
---

Agreeed, I get toxic on both sides from the relationship between her and leggy.
I don't think she's small fry. I think there are three main reasons she hasn't been covered in the media:

1. Whereas the ECC money is public money and the GFM amounts are available to see, Jack has (deliberately) kept her grifting amounts secret by using PayPal and Patreon. So the actual information is much, much harder to come by (maybe impossible). I believe it's FAR more than Simon Harris has received.

2. She is manipulative and has made multiple references to unaliving herself, drug addiction, overdoses, alcoholism, etc. Especially in the wake of Caroline Flack, the media are going to be very wary of going there.

3. She has been massively enabled and supported by high-profile people across the mainstream media, meaning that exposing her would actually be a far greater embarrassment to many, many people who still have relatively intact reputations.

In fact, a proper exposé of Jack would reveal a huge amount about how corrupt, dishonest, careless, reckless, not-fact-checking, easily duped, superficial, stupid, cynical, etc. the media themselves are. Whereas the Simon Harris case exposes the corruption of local government (something the media are more than happy to do), the Jack Monroe case exposes their OWN corruption, and they can't risk that. She was boosted by everyone from the Guardian to the BBC to ITV to the Times. They would look like total fools if they told everyone just what a total pile of crap they had bought into (and built up).

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Further evidence she might not be coming back 🙏

Re Simon Harris, I think yeh she hasn't had 500k- she's had more. She made 10k in 1 month alone on the leaked Patreon figures I've seen no reason to doubt. Add in the kickstarter, the extra copy for a foodbank grift, the Sue Lee grift and the dozen little having ouchy/depressed times/need a forever home tin rattles, on top of her PayPal link being permanently on her site for over a decade and it's quite mind-blowing. I'm not factoring in the work she's stolen by virtue of a fantasist completely untrue backstory but I think she's easily blagged 500k over the course of a decade.
That’s why I specifically said 500k of government money. Harris has grifted far more than that in total too, the difference is when it comes to Jack I doubt she’s on the Essex council payroll like Harris was.

If you mean you have evidence that indicates Jack has easily blagged far more government money than Harris’s 500k, please share your source.

ETA: Which is important because it’s far easier for the media to say £500k of local government money is in the public interest and for people to totally agree than the “Woman didn’t deliver a single patreon reward in years yet idiots still gave her money for duck all” story - in which I suspect a lot of people will think she’s a tosser but also that her patreon is an example of fools and their money being swiftly parted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.