Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doobots

Chatty Member
I don't have option to send a msg to @admin and the threads have been closed regarding username changes. Please can @admin change my username as I'm concerned that I may be identifiable. Preferably to WWLDD. Thank you.

Probably asking for trouble here :ROFLMAO:
You have to go to the name change thread to sort. I read on another thread the other day that if you at admin they don't check their mentions and won't see it x

Reactions: 4
I see from an earlier post that Lily Allen was suggested to play the part of Jack. Anybody got any other suggestions because i am sure Jack would have Meryl Streep in mind.
Emily Hampshire's character in 12 Monkeys is exactly how I imagine Jack when she's doing a chaos.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
ice cream, covered in ice lolly strawberry outside, vanilla inside

🙄 stuffed the quote, in response to the what’s a mivvi question

Last edited:

Effie22

I’d love to do this.
However I do think it would have the opposite effect and could actually encourage people to sign up to her begging bowl, to ‘protect and support’ her.
ETA:The quote didn’t copy!😂
I’m referring to popping one of her own statements from IG onto Twitter

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Does anybody here have or know someone who has a Patreon account? There seems to be a mechanism from within to report accounts

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I definitely immediately thought of her when I read this too? Does she have a thread here? Same story as Jack for me, used to be a massive fan until I started seeing through the cracks, it snowballed and now I cant stand her!
We did discuss the similarities between them before - but I can’t remember which thread it was on, I’m afraid. Not sure if she has her own thread.

GoLando

VIP Member
I don't have option to send a msg to @admin and the threads have been closed regarding username changes. Please can @admin change my username as I'm concerned that I may be identifiable. Preferably to WWLDD. Thank you.

Probably asking for trouble here :ROFLMAO:
“I’M YELLING FOR SOCIETY!”