Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanie

VIP Member
She is only tired from excessive twitter ranting tattle reading into the wee hours. Take some advice stay offline.

Also she talk off interviews, but I never see them, I am not saying they don't happen, but why isn't there more publicity? Odd!!!

Reactions: 6

live laugh loathe

According to my source who is friends with the owner of Jacks “shitty bungalow”, Jack moved in before Louisa. We need to look through Louisas insta/twitter to see if there’s evidence.
Burnout. She is a fucking tool. She has no idea. None at all.
I’m utterly furious with her.
The Patreon thing is sick. Utterly sick.
Why is noone questioning her Edinburgh trip or how she was going to pay for the kitten vet bill?
Sorry if I’ve missed this but you have a source?! Extremely interesting.

Reactions: 5

IndigoStar

Chatty Member
At first I thought maybe Social Bite (sandwich shops run by homeless and ex homeless people), but they are waaayyyy too savvy to touch her and would see straight through the shite. And, let's face it, their last collaboration was with George Clooney.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
ahh you beat me to it and you are so right, they wouldn’t touch her or her washed beans

• Haha

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Coming in here after being away for 3 days like...

On the night train (FANCY - although not quite the sleeper) with a cabin to myself, a bottle of wine, and several hours to grunka!
All I can picture is Jurgen getting hammered on a train 🤣🤣 YNWA or should that be YNTA.

• Haha

SoulRebel

VIP Member
This is what the toxic person I have dealt with in my life does. If the kids have tonsillitis it's SEVERE. She once actually had meningitis and when asked whether it was viral or bacterial she said 'BOTH'. She was out of hospital after a couple of days. I always think it's a way of detatching the situation from what anyone else may have/be experiencing. Competitive at being hard done by.

How do I change my username? Thanks in advance.
~checks notes~ MENINGITIS?? I have been most remiss, Elliebob, do you have a receipt for this please?

GoLando

VIP Member
The lack of a comma after 'yes' really gets to me.

I was staggered to see so much chatter on here about Jack when I first discovered these threads. At times I've felt really sorry for her because she is clearly struggling. Break ups are hard and the work she got in lockdown that was criticised must have been stressful. I've admittedly winced a lot at all the flack she gets. However, when I saw the goading of A R-M this week when she knows that it causes pile ons, I just can't help but think she's horrible. Why can't she take the high road and use those types of opportunities to make definitive actions to help people in need? Jack's situation is clearly comfortable - sign post charities or showcase actual people who are living in poverty and need help. For example, suggest you could narrate or be involved with a TV programme that shows how hard it is to be living in poverty, not suggest a gameshow esque poverty cos-play for entertainment (that you've slagged off before and clearly would get paid for). The irony! Much like wearing a kindness top and bullying people publicly on Twitter I guess...
She always plays the man not the ball.

• Heart

MrsOgre

VIP Member
Has she deleted the tweet about all her wonderful and Emin-giving friends deserting her in times of need? Can't find it. Was thinking it's a littttle close to home for her to be bullshitting about. If she doesn't knock all this on the head soon she really will have nothing and nobody left. Maybe this is sort of stuff is the most lucrative for her though?
It's still there, I had to dig to find it but she's slow to delete tonight!

• Heart