Jack Monroe #548 Recipes that come with a side of electrocution and burnt down house for pudding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bon vivant kills me every single time.
For me it's "soul singer." Alright Aretha, I'm sure those record company execs will be banging on your door any day now. But you'll probably miss them because you'll mistake them for bailiffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
You ever known anyone skint who'd describe themselves as a bon vivant? How you doing bon vivanting and struggling single mumma send casho to keep my larder stocked?

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The way she wears her Doc's annoys me. Well to be honest most things Jack does, wears, or speaks annoys me, but back to the Doc's. There's something about the way she ties the laces, the clothes she teams them with, the way she looks flat footed...just EVERYTHING... especially the laces thing. What does she do with those damned laces to make them look so weird?
You and me both, Mancy Bops.

These ones make me sick to the pit of my stomach ^^

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You ever known anyone skint who'd describe themselves as a bon vivant? How you doing bon vivanting and struggling single mumma send casho to keep my larder stocked?
Send casho to spend on my personal pitcher of Pimm's!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Oh my gosh what a truly horrendous outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I hate that outfit so much. It just screams wannabe cool mum type who has moved from London to Bristol and has a home filled with knick knacks from Oliver Bonas. The kind who buys birthday cards with a crudely drawn pair of breasts on the front and the caption ‘you’re the tits!’ for her mate Clare’s 40th. The type who spends the weekend taking her two long haired boys in second hand Frugi to tit festivals to eat £15 wood fired pizza and bop along to Scouting for Girls before heading back to the boutique camping section. I could go on but you get the idea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
I hate that outfit so much. It just screams wannabe cool mum type who has moved from London to Bristol and has a home filled with knick knacks from Oliver Bonas. The kind who buys birthday cards with a crudely drawn pair of breasts on the front and the caption ‘you’re the tits!’ for her mate Clare’s 40th. The type who spends the weekend taking her two long haired boys in second hand Frugi to tit festivals to eat £15 wood fired pizza and bop along to Scouting for Girls before heading back to the boutique camping section. I could go on but you get the idea.
ah yes, the kind who looks stressed on the bus whilst her kid kicks off and shrieks "but Mummy I want my pomegranate NOW"

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Total Tweenie vibes. And I HATED the Tweenies.
IMG_1280.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that bon vivant is yet another expression that she's heard and thinks sounds cool but doesn't actually understand. She's a bit like delboy with his 'petit pois rudders, petit pois!'
---
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that bon vivant is yet another expression that she's heard and thinks sounds cool but doesn't actually understand. She's a bit like delboy with his 'petit pois rudders, petit pois!'
*rodders

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Total Tweenie vibes. And I HATED the Tweenies.View attachment 2529017
THAT'S IT!!!!

I've never seen the Tweenies, but that is the best ever description interpreted as a picture I've ever seen. She wears cartoon shoes! Or she wears her shoes in a cartoon fashion.

She is a proper knob head.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Just been watching Pitch Perfect 3 this afternoon which has Ruby Rose in it - the very thought that Guest thinks she could be mistaken for her is just hilarious! Ruby is stunningly beautiful and talented. The only similarity is the hair (when Guest had that style briefly) and the tattoos 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't buy her drinking Vs sober pics (I know. Shocker 😂). Drinking = no make-up hungover sadface? I can produce my pre-sobriety pics: I'm bleeping rat-arsed in them. The SM addicted selfie queen was necking a litre of whisky at home every night and never once posted a snap of herself with a lampshade on her head? Please.
I looked great when I was miserable living on cocaine and shiraz. Never been thinner, never looked better in clothes, first time in my life I didn't have a double chin. Before and after photos are performative social media narcissistic bollocks, which is her entire personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Just been watching Pitch Perfect 3 this afternoon which has Ruby Rose in it - the very thought that Guest thinks she could be mistaken for her is just hilarious! Ruby is stunningly beautiful and talented. The only similarity is the hair (when Guest had that style briefly) and the tattoos 🙄🤣
I was with you right up to the bit where you suggest that Jack is in any way similar to Ruby Rose.

Her hair was a pound shop imitation, either that or Toni and Guy's head stylist was having a laugh.

As for the tattoos, they aren't even pound shop. It looks like someone with cataracts did them with felt tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
---

*rodders
Her next name should be Slop Malaprop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Although if you look at Ruby Rose's Wiki page, there is a connection...

1698161110378.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember guest blathering on about collecting shopping lists. Wonder where she got that idea from...

"Having formed the basis of an exhibition at the Art Workers' Guild in 2017, Shopping Lists documents a consuming fascination - of both Swenson's and her subjects' - providing an amusing, insightful and occasionally profound insight into the lives of ordinary Londoners."

https://www.theguardian.com/artandd...-fascination-ingrid-swenson-waitrose-holloway

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was with you right up to the bit where you suggest that Jack is in any way similar to Ruby Rose.

Her hair was a pound shop imitation, either that or Toni and Guy's head stylist was having a laugh.

As for the tattoos, they aren't even pound shop. It looks like someone with cataracts did them with felt tips.
Well I meant they both have tattoos, wasn't suggesting their tattoos are comparable 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can anyone point me to the thread where Mrs Gloss was first discovered please? I need a 🦉 and a 🍾
It was before my time but that’s where I first came across her as I was a member when she joined. I discovered I was still a member to my delight when I joined the canal and collated lots of her posts.

Go for a wee first - it’s long

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It was before my time but that’s where I first came across her as I was a member when she joined. I discovered I was still a member to my delight when I joined the canal and collated lots of her posts.

Go for a wee first - it’s long

Bib. Don't you mean a piss and a sandwich?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.