Jack Monroe #548 Recipes that come with a side of electrocution and burnt down house for pudding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title nominated by @I'm not actually here from a squig on Jack's timeline. You, and the squig, each win a fire safety assessment of your home and the first thing they'll tell you is "don't pour liquid into the air fryer"

Recap: Much was made, both by the canal and squigs on Xwitter, of guest's very dangerous suggestion for air fryer recipes that involve pouring liquid into the machine. One frau called Currys to check and was outright told that yes, this is a serious fire hazard! Guest's local paper, the Southend Echo also published a short article about this. A suspiciously Davish-sounding fan of guest commented defending her, and received this reply:

George Michael MBE said:
"Ease up, Dave. Just come and get yo girl."
The food writer we call Trifle Defender also called out guest's desire to burn your house down.

A local frau in Southend shared some tea about how guest has been trying to reintegrate herself into the community and taking advantage of some nice people who should know better, however the frau was confident this won't go anywhere as too many people are now wise to guest's ways.

We reminisced about the time she totes did not have lip fillers, she'd just eaten some Pringles.

To sum up, as a nameless squig put it:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
She's still off the hellsite. Not so much as a sad lurk like since August.

Almost all of the (positive) reporting of the Currys campaign has been scrubbed from the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I totally missed the bit about J trying to reintegrate, could someone tell me the page number and I’ll send out some sausage toffee asap.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I’ve not been on TL life for so long, what with me being so BUSY and all. However, earlier this week, I came across several people commenting on Jack’s air fryer idiocy on X. I see that she is still on her usual bullshit after all this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She said she wanted to take down the system , perhaps shs will one airfryer and useless corporation at a time. You keep up the good fight pet, you deserve it. Thanks for all you do.

# duck airfryers # they help people# big corporations are the devil

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am with those who don't see any obligation for TD to stick her head above the parapet and denounce Jack publicly. I enjoyed her sneaky digs to be honest and had no problem with her playing to tattle a little. In fact I am sure she posts here *cuts eyes to side dramatically* the flying monkeys tried to damage dissenting voices in real life, I don't blame anyone for avoiding that.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
So as she's managing to stay away from social media, we can assume that she's currently enjoying a rich source of attention from somewhere else at the moment. She won't be able to go without a supply because, huge narc. Wonder who the poor fuckers are that she's latched on to this time, must be an attractive enough audience for her to keep her away from twitter 🤔.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
So as she's managing to stay away from social media, we can assume that she's currently enjoying a rich source of attention from somewhere else at the moment. She won't be able to go without a supply because, huge narc. Wonder who the poor fuckers are that she's latched on to this time, must be an attractive enough audience for her to keep her away from twitter 🤔.
Yes, that's what I was thinking. She's probably softly, gently been gathered up and helped to the sofa by some poor unsuspecting tinder date.

As soon as the first clawing, wailing episode happens, they'll be off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Do we think we'll get some horrible budget Christmas recipes this year?
I do hope so!

Based on the wealth of data we have so far, I am sure that any recipe published by her that looks like it will work and be tasty is blatantly plagiarised, compared with genuine Jack slops.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wonder who the poor fuckers are that she's latched on to this time, must be an attractive enough audience for her to keep her away from twitter 🤔.
Or a captive enough audience.

Maybe she's making tamales. Maybe she's bought a goldfish. Maybe she's fallen down a well.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Do we think we'll get some horrible budget Christmas recipes this year?
Aren't we still waiting for the jellied eels from last year? Speaking of last Christmas, I wonder what happened to the delivery that went to her new flat by mistake :)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Aren't we still waiting for the jellied eels from last year? Speaking of last Christmas, I wonder what happened to the delivery that went to her new flat by mistake :)
Don't forget the jam in rice pudding recipe! A school run so long she lost custody.

(There's probably a custardy joke here somewhere)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Yes, that's what I was thinking. She's probably softly, gently been gathered up and helped to the sofa by some poor unsuspecting tinder date.
I wonder which version of InternetDating Jack they fell for?
Festivals and Hiking (University of Essex) Jack
IMG_6524.jpeg
IMG_6525.jpeg

Bon Vivant Gourmet Soul Singer Jack (of the Leather n’ Denim)

IMG_6526.jpeg

Shy Awkward Girlish Armour (High Heels and Higher Hemlines) Jack
IMG_6528.jpeg
Oh, and the muscles

IMG_6527.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
I wonder which version of InternetDating Jack they fell for?
Festivals and Hiking (University of Essex) JackView attachment 2522837View attachment 2522839

Bon Vivant Gourmet Soul Singer Jack (of the Leather n’ Denim)

View attachment 2522840

Shy Awkward Girlish Armour (High Heels and Higher Hemlines) Jack
View attachment 2522843Oh, and the muscles

View attachment 2522844
Again, WHY does she think she is muscular?! 😫 I've seen more tone and definition in a blancmange.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.