Jack Monroe #537 Moana Fleecer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Livia Fantasy nominated by several frauen. You win some suspicious year-old pickled radishes, I know how much you love them.

In the last thread two ninnies braved guest's keynote speech at the Fringe and reported back that she told lots of lies including but not limited to the Venetian Blinds Index. Quelle surprise. We can expect the memoir and an authentic Greek cookbook some time in 2050. We eagerly await the talk being uploaded by Graham.

When nominating a thread title use the words 'thread title' and remember: no swearing. Wiki is the pink button up top, give it a read if you're new.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
TYFATYD, TraumyS.

recap: guset went to Celery Town and told a boatload of fibs. Including the assertion that there is a whole team working on the Violet Beauregarde Invention, for which she is acting like a mother hen. The canal collectively shouted “bollocks!” We await the audio with antici…..

….pation. RHPS, IYKYK.

Oh, and Elon is bleeping up the hellsite again.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
The last thread was a little quiet on the Jack front but we did find out that some of us have lewd thoughts about cartoon foxes and bears.

We now wait breathlessly for Jack's appearance at the Greenbelt Xtian Festival. A quick look at their website offers a chance to 'become an angel' which sounds vaguely threatening (like swimming with the fishes) but just means donating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I don't know about Greenbelt or the Xtians but... isn't Jack not really their 'sort'?

Was she raised religious or does she have discernible faith based on the teachings of the Holy Bible? I know some proper religious people insofar as their religion is based on the text and teachings of a book, whether it be the Quran, the Torah, the Bible, whichever book, and they are usually pretty strict about their conduct and behaviour. There's literally nothing that Jack does that reminds me of any of the people I know who worship a faith.

My own spirituality 🍉 isn't based on any one faith but it's there and it's real and I believe. As such, I would not be able to behave like guest. Also she doesn't even follow the guidelines of the 12 Step Prog. So... what gives? I don't get it?

How does lying, cheating, shapeshifting, grifting, etc align with any religious principles? What does she talk about FFS?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yessssss lads. Fuckin’ made it! Gonna have my own toot toot owl prosecco solero moment.

I am kinda missing her Tuesday chaoaiaioaoai. Someone drop some Charlie in a Puddle IYKWIM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I don't know about Greenbelt or the Xtians but... isn't Jack not really their 'sort'?

Was she raised religious or does she have discernible faith based on the teachings of the Holy Bible? I know some proper religious people insofar as their religion is based on the text and teachings of a book, whether it be the Quran, the Torah, the Bible, whichever book, and they are usually pretty strict about their conduct and behaviour. There's literally nothing that Jack does that reminds me of any of the people I know who worship a faith.

My own spirituality 🍉 isn't based on any one faith but it's there and it's real and I believe. As such, I would not be able to behave like guest. Also she doesn't even follow the guidelines of the 12 Step Prog. So... what gives? I don't get it?

How does lying, cheating, shapeshifting, grifting, etc align with any religious principles? What does she talk about FFS?
She claims to be an ex-Sunday School teacher and I believe her parents belong to a baptist church.
Truthfully, and not wanting to cause offence to anyone but some of the worst people I've ever met have been church goers.
See also Jim Jones, Tammy Faye Bakker, Harold Camping and so on.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I’m coming from the past here and so angry I need a moment to consolidate my thoughts into something coherent, but for now I wanted to say:
1. There’s no way she invented #ReasonsMyXYearOldIsMadAtMe*
2. Can a wiser Frau than me file this under “oh look she lied about hating gin” please?

IMG_2154.jpeg

*Her constant adoption of Americanisms boils my piss**

**Yes I’m aware my Tattle profile is based on a cartoon American (and I am not American)

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She claims to be an ex-Sunday School teacher and I believe her parents belong to a baptist church.
Truthfully, and not wanting to cause offence to anyone but some of the worst people I've ever met have been church goers.
See also Jim Jones, Tammy Faye Bakker, Harold Camping and so on.
Don't these type of christians quite strongly believe that a man is a man and a woman is a woman and they should perform their roles as such and also aren't they a bit iffy about same sex relations? Personally, I can't imagine what the heck they gather together to talk about and I wouldn't want to cause offence but it's usually just banging on about the teaches of Jesus and how to be like Jesus in your daily life isn't it?

I spend a lot of time with Quakers and they're great but the stuff they talk about is how to be active in the world, helping causes and spreading light etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

She occasionally breaks out some christian stuff at random times. In Lockdown 1 she made a performative list of what you were allowed to do including “church - for private prayer” it didn’t include “going to Wilkos to buy paint and cushions” which she did do, so by Jack logic I’m going to assume she didn’t go out to church.

You know she’s gutted she can’t pretend her childhood was Oranges are not the Only Fruit

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Don't these type of christians quite strongly believe that a man is a man and a woman is a woman and they should perform their roles as such and also aren't they a bit iffy about same sex relations? Personally, I can't imagine what the heck they gather together to talk about and I wouldn't want to cause offence but it's usually just banging on about the teaches of Jesus and how to be like Jesus in your daily life isn't it?

I spend a lot of time with Quakers and they're great but the stuff they talk about is how to be active in the world, helping causes and spreading light etc.
I think Jack has said she got some grief from her church for being a gay woman? She lies about everything though so I'm not sure if it's true or not. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Quakers in the UK are quite far apart from Christian’s, they aren’t even actually really bothered if you or they believe in Christianity or a different religion, or none. They’re so bloody reasonable.
I understand Jack’s childhood church is linked to an American one, but you know that stuff doesn’t translate quite as much over here.Big D and Ma E are big church fans, Jack just pulls out Jesus or church to win an argument/shock

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She occasionally breaks out some christian stuff at random times. In Lockdown 1 she made a performative list of what you were allowed to do including “church - for private prayer” it didn’t include “going to Wilkos to buy paint and cushions” which she did do, so by Jack logic I’m going to assume she didn’t go out to church.

You know she’s gutted she can’t pretend her childhood was Oranges are not the Only Fruit
Oranges may not be the only fruit (tinned peaches, mandarins and, our favourite, prunes are also acceptable and/or interchangeable) but oranges ARE the only fruit in Love Marmalade.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
More forensic fraus will probably be able to find the specifics, but IIRC the food bank where guest claims to have donated the Sue Lee money is affiliated with the church that she used to attend, and where she claims to have been a Sunday School teacher.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.