Jack Monroe #524 Not the only or most important voice and presence in this critical area of our life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this stage, I hope she has to bribe him to keep quiet. He's 13 now and 13 year olds like cash. He'll also (without a doubt) read tattle and realize we're all rooting for him

Reactions: 27
There is no such voice as a "sexy" honk.

There just isn't.

Plus, pausing to sniff every two minutes would destroy the mood.

Reactions: 15
Oh my goodness. So many local Glasgow fraus . I shall be loudly using my fluent Frauish in town from now on. Please approach if you hear a grunk.
Aye, we get around. There’s plenty of us here familiar with a Morton’s roll. Even though some of us don’t live in Glasgow anymore.

Reactions: 14
Yes it absolutely does. You’d need to George foreman’s it, and add at the end. Chanterelles would probably be really good for this.

Reactions: 6
I’m so sorry things were so hard for you. I hope things are better now.

I looked today after seeing Guest’s shit offerings, at the calories in cheap rice pudding in our cupboard and it’s 648 iirc per tin (I’m so excruciatingly and consumptively exhausted that I may suffer a myocardial infarction of the biggest and most majestic size ever known if I have to rouse myself to scamper painfully downstairs to check, plus my bones will crumble away to dust) , so looking at her low cal offerings you made a much better choice. For an adult if you could only eat two tins a day for a few days, you wouldn’t die. It might not be the best but you wouldn’t technically starve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
So there were more than 20 people who knew this was a charity dinner, and she raised only about £200? Not exactly a triumph.

Reactions: 20
Thank you. Yes I need to do the mandatory reconsideration. Can’t face it . Dunno how to spoiler soz
If you could ever face it, Citizens Advice could help. It's a xxxxing intrusive process, stressful and they are [usually] v good at getting results. Xx

Reactions: 9
Yes it absolutely does. You’d need to George foreman’s it, and add at the end. Chanterelles would probably be really good for this.
Ahem!

Sorry to interrupt - but who in their right mind would put Chanterelles* into a Monroe Slop Recipe?

Why take something (anything) edible - let alone delicious - and convert it into slop when you can achieve the same result by scraping that black stuff off the outside of old "pot" plant pots and lovingly, tenderly, forensically adding it to cat sick?

*or anything else with a vitamin in it

If they're yellow stickered and starting to go moist then yes, add chanterelles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.