Jack Monroe #522 Breitlings are a girl's best friend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part 4

After a comfort break a reinvigorated Jack returns to the stage via her crumbling shoulders. It’s a miracle!

Bland questions, bland answers. Name dropping, respect from other celebrity chefs, can’t pronounce haute cuisine. She’s changed the language of food writing! Guest tells us how we can make the world a better place. Hallelujah

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder if Ade has asked Coxy to big up Jack as some kind of favour.
Not much point, though, since her twitter's still locked down and it's six weeks til her next public appearance. Any promotional activity on her behalf is a waste of effort at the moment.

Google now offers 'What happened to Jack Monroe' as one of their top autocomplete suggestions, so people may be starting to wonder where she's gone....

Screenshot from 2023-06-28 20-39-09.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Mine was always the inside of my cheeks. I must have chewed a hole as big as a 50p piece :rolleyes:

Nothing to do with body focussed repetitive behaviour. I do have BFRB but like Jack, it doesn't count if you are off your face chewing and gurning like an idiot.
Haha me too but I just nip the insides of my cheek I’ve never managed to chew my lips into such a lovely shape. Also in agony down to a nerve? They’d be balloons you daft mare. And way too sore for fckn lipstick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
👀👀👀👀👀

Thanks for the reminder that anyone could be anyone... Eek.
I live in hope of finding another Tattler in the wild. At least it might be a way to resume my social schedule and actually leaving the house instead of opting out to stay in and mainline Tattle of an evening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My husband has just served me this and I’m worried he’s been reading one of guest’s books 😭
IMG_8922.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

I made that daal (along with the kidney bean burgers). I had to add so much more by way of spice for flavour. Sadly the book has gone to book heaven but I think it was the usual minuscule portion of anything vaguely curry-ish. No heat. No depth. I never bothered trying anything else because the burgers were equally bland. And I bloody love a soicy bean burger. Have been trying to recreate the Wimpy ones for the last 30 years.

I can only assume Sara is taste bud challenged.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.