Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

emm

VIP Member
I have ten email addresses at last count, but only because I keep signing up for free trials of things repeatedly and need a new email addie to register 😂😂
I’ve done this with rush hairdressers but only twice as you get a first time discount 😂 I assume you’re not using them all for work though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Missmopps

VIP Member
Mine are 41
Is there some correlation between a larger than average foot size (and height I’m guessing), and being a Tattler?

I was surprised how many people here were in my age range (40s)

Yes 💯
Fuck off with your tiny sizes. Well. Not large enough sizes.

I’m 40s and always been a uk size 8 with width. Hate it when I buy shoes labelled at 8 and they are a 41. Any fraus remember having to buy school shoes from the Saxone “tall and small” section?

choccydigestive

Chatty Member
Babe, same.

If you’re a blue ticker can you maybe private some tweets ?

ETA - this person looks like they’re having a conversation with her. Since the delete spree, yet I can’t see JM’s reply.
Is it something to do with that setting where only people you follow can see your tweets? That “this user has limited who can read their tweets” thing?

Scotty1976

Chatty Member
Many reasons.

Because anybody in their right mind who is entering a relationship with somebody who has a child would be a fool to do so immediately, in case it doesn't work out, as there would be a risk of the parent refusing to leave because of having a child?

It's not in the right location, particularly with a child who has parents at two addresses?

Not enough bedrooms?

Renting it out?

Whilst it's owned, there was somebody resident with a lifetime interest in the property?

It wasn't fancy enough?

If you have a kid, it's absolutely daft to give up the security of a property that only you have a right to reside in on the basis of a six-12 month relationship (this might be relevant in view of obviously having to leave Allegra's home).
You're right enough .I was just thinking of how Jack seems to go all in for things without much regard for others .Hopefully the reasons you gave are relevent and she put her family's needs 1st

Smellycat18

OT, apologies but my first avatar was Chuck, Morgan and Lester. Second Yvonne Strahovski (AKA Sarah Walker). Am I alone in loving Chuck (all 5 series currently available on Amazon Prime)? Not gritty or edgy but a fun combination of action, comedy, drama and romance. Always 'on the bubble' but got to five series. I also have a girl crush on Yvonne (she has also been in The Handmaids Tail). Zachary Levi (Chuck) has recently raised his profile as DC's Shazam!
Me too, I’m here for a bit of Chuck love 💓

• Heart

Colin

I bought a pair of Irregular Choice Miaow boots to wear with my coated black skinny jeans last year. They’ve not been out of the box since New Year’s Eve 😔 I normally wear New Look trainers but am currently sporting a pair of multi-coloured Rocket Dogs which I got half price during lockdown. I want DMs to the point of going to the shop in Brighton last year but the wearing in malarkey puts me off - I have easily blistered feet!
I’m 55, most of my friends are late 40s to mid 50s and Converse and Vans are the general footwear of choice.
I had these boots but sadly they were the most uncomfortable things I've ever put on my feet! They languished in the box for a couple years then I gave them away 😭

• Sad