Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Yes, absolutely x The process is a bit confusing but easily done (though I’ve only been through it once). You can write your own deed poll or have one done by a lawyer for a fairly cheap price. Using the name is the important part so she’d have to change her bank details, passport, etc again. Which would be a hassle but it’s possible

Not sure if she had her name change enrolled and whether that would mean she’d have issues there but afaik that means nothing anyway, it just puts the change on record (optional)
Aah thank you, I know how it works through the marriage route, wasn’t sure about the full name route.

Reactions: 5

Effie22

Do we think she also tops up her ‘living wage’ with benefits? Most 3 bed bungalows in TB seem to start at about £1400 per month to rent. Impossible to do on her ‘salary’!

Reactions: 4

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Who the hell has a private conversation like that on any SM platform. Wouldn't it have been easier to have a quick phone call to ask, "can you pick some of those up for me when you are next in ASDA?" (COOP or Sainsbury's do similar too). Or she could have had a giggle and asked "can you cook me some of those?" She could have just done a text message if she was BUSY.

I agree there are undercurrents of animosity between Jackie and her mum. Surely they would be in daily contact by phone/facetime etc during a pandemic. Both of them are supposed to be at risk, so if they cared for each other they would make time for each other.

I speak to my sister daily, just to make sure things are OK (she is in an at risk group too), and to assure her I am doing OK. We have a normal relationship where we care about, and for, each other. We do not have private conversations via a public forum for all to see.

Everything about JM relationships with family and other people is strange.
I just assumed it was bants. Possibly to show the warm relationship between Jack and her mum.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Going back a few pages but back to shoe talk- if I wear a size 42 in DMs and Clarks shoes, what size for Irregular Choice and Hot Chocolate would I be?
Hot chocolate you use their size chart, and it's best to measure your feet, in a 42 normally, and a 40 in hot chocolates.

IC can be very varied, I usually get a 42, the best things is to join an IC group on fb and all about the fit of shoes that you're interested in

EddieBeds

VIP Member
YES. I also can't believe they're genuinely... gone? I haven't kept up with the threads at all but ... wtf? I think he must have been made redundant, which is sad obvs, and he's keeping low to apply for jobs?
Oh hadn’t thought of that re: FOD....that’s not a bad theory, would explain why he’s still splurging on the bots 🤖

• Haha

Oofadoofa

VIP Member
I can't remember when but not long ago. Just before thread 31 🤣.

She used the slimming tool (hips) and smoothing tool (legs) on this one (the unedited one was on Instagram, the edited one was on Twitter. Sloppy uploading):

View attachment 191546

And, well, then there was this:

View attachment 191548
Man, just for reference, don’t suppose you have access to the before and after shots which were touched up?

• Haha

Don't @ admin

I dread to think how much work Jack may have missed by not reading those emails. Especially at such a time when freelance work is so up in the air!
Granted, I have a few thousand in my inbox.......but they're mainly junk telling me what I should be buying!

Seems like I'm all alone on the trainer front. Quietly sitting here with my Nike Rift obsession like it's still 1999 :rolleyes:
I still like Rifts but I have the junior ones that don't go between the toe.

Reactions: 3