• No

Votes: 193 39.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 47 9.6%
  • Fugue State

Votes: 240 49.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by a squig and @I'm not actually here and nominated by @Hollaaa and @BlendedSlop

Prizes are unspecified threats in email and brown envelope format and an invite to a Lit Fest that may or not be going ahead.

Recap; I can't be arsed but luckily @DianeAbbotsMojito delivered a fine one at the end of the last thread. I'm stealing this like a grifter narc that has no shame.
Screenshot_20230412_232515_Samsung Internet.jpg

Go well frau and herr pals but also be Warned!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
First!
anyway, yes Jack was back and as insufferable as ever. Tuesday nights, is when she internet fights.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Second! Delighted that we’ve had a chaos…eagerly looking forward to what ailment derails the lit-fest twit-fest….😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm quite excited for the clitfest. I may take the day off work. I pray for live streaming. It'll be like a courtroom thing where people leap over the dock

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I'm quite excited for the clitfest. I may take the day off work. I pray for live streaming. It'll be like a courtroom thing where people leap over the dock
Remember when she was late to conference and there were updates of it starting, with her empty chair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Which Frau is the best at manifesting JackShit chaos? Please make this happen 🧘‍♀️🙏.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I've just looked at the programme for Clitfest. I have to say... It doesn't look like much... Fun. It looks like hard work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So will there be this hullabaloo over every speaking engagement she is meant to turn up to? 🤞
If so this promises to be a long hot summer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
That message from them to squig is a generic reply. It doesnt seem like a valid response to a concerned customer. Also even if she does do this engagements i havw a feeling it will be a one hit wonder like all the rest and she will not be asked back. She is such a liability!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So will there be this hullabaloo over every speaking engagement she is meant to turn up to? 🤞
Well quite. It's ok for her to be *tapping signs* and *checking notes* like it's a full time job. Not quite as easy when it's being thrown back at her though, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't think anything will (or should) happen, but think she's probably hoping it will. She's desperate enough to claw back favour at this point she's prob bunged someone 50 quid to throw a big mac at her from the audience

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If organisations continue to not do due diligence, then, yeah!
Crazy that she keeps slipping through isn't it?!
I do think word will be getting around now. Del monte and Herman's (! Keeping that)won't be on the festival radar
but she's shown herself up (or not shown) a few times for festivals and talks now hasn't she?
I don't understand why you wouldn't Google someone you were asking to speak? I would fb search and peruse other sm everyone before they even interview for a job?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve just realized what past trauma Jack is reliving when she says she “survived a car accident”.
CB1DC572-1654-4D6D-BABC-C665E9F99BD2.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
First!
anyway, yes Jack was back and as insufferable as ever. Tuesday nights, is when she internet fights.
It's getting late, have you seen my ex-mate
Tell me when SB has gone
It's half-past seven and I'm raging again
Got my not-Tiffany earrings on

My old man has an MBE
And my old lady burned the dire spuds
I'm fewming and Zooming and pumbling
Getting into it with the chuds

Don't give me none of your facts and figures
I've had it with your truthful spin
Tuesday night's all right for fighting
Get a little snarking in

Get about as oiled as a cold frying pan
Gonna set the shed alight
Tuesday night is the night I like
Tuesday night's alright, alright, alright
---
That message from them to squig is a generic reply. It doesnt seem like a valid response to a concerned customer. Also even if she does do this engagements i havw a feeling it will be a one hit wonder like all the rest and she will not be asked back. She is such a liability!
Tenderstem, I had exactly the same reaction to the Clitfest message. I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and believe they have figured out that "fulfil your Patreon rewards or shut it down" isn't exactly a Salman Rushdie fatwa type threat. Hence no unusual security measures required.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
it’s strange that Jack hasn’t shared details of the threats sent to Clitfest but was so quick to share in graphic detail the threats she’d apparently received involving acid and her unrulys ( I can’t find the screenshots but you know which ones I mean) Because presumably these new threats are in a similar vein , otherwise why would she bother mentioning them . Makes that response from CLitFest look woefully inadequate and negligent, don’t you think .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.