Jack Monroe #477 I wish all millionaires cared about others like you do

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just noticed that Jack and Fox Fisher no longer follow each other. Interesting. There must have been some sort of fall out, because they used to tweet each other and Fox took the photo she used on her old agency bio. Also, Ashley Dalton doesn't follow Jack, though Jack follows Ashley. Charlotte Nichols and Jack do not follow each other. Ditto India Willoughby. Fascinating, I'm sure you'll all agree. As you were.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Just seen her latest post about people taking photos of every one bed flat on Rightmove. What a pile of shite. She really fancies herself like doesn’t she?

And how does she know the upstairs neighbour is a police officer? Did she meet them and they felt the need to divulge that to a stranger? Or do they have a big sign on their door? Another crock of absolute tit 🙄

Reactions: 57
Happy valentines day you horrid bunch. I hope even jacks hands are kept busy today and away from twitter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Not sure where this will land but did anyone else’s boyfriend buy them a copy of Thrifty Kitchen for V day or am I just really lucky 🥰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 128
I've just noticed that Jack and Fox Fisher no longer follow each other. Interesting. There must have been some sort of fall out, because they used to tweet each other and Fox took the photo she used on her old agency bio. Also, Ashley Dalton doesn't follow Jack, though Jack follows Ashley. Charlotte Nichols and Jack do not follow each other. Ditto India Willoughby. Fascinating, I'm sure you'll all agree. As you were.
Ooh, that IS interesting. From Jack’s old Insta, it seemed to me that she and Fox were very good friends for a short while, which
co-incided very precisely with Jack’s trans/wanting to remove double d’s phase. I got the strong feeling that she was ‘Bridget Fonda’ing Fox.

(eta to add: or do I mean Jenninfer Jason Leigh’ing?, 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤦🏽‍♀️)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Not sure where this will land but did anyone else’s boyfriend buy them a copy of Thrifty Kitchen for V day or am I just really lucky 🥰
Cook him something from it, that'll learn him. Better, hand him a hammer, knife and a tin of carrots.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Ooh, that IS interesting. From Jack’s old Insta, it seemed to me that she and Fox were very good friends for a short while, which
co-incided with Jack’s trans/wanting to remove double d’s phase. I got the strong feeling that she was ‘Bridget Fonda’ing Fox.

Even in 2020, they were tweeting each other. Wonder what happened.

@Colourallmydays

download-2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Did you have an affair tenderstem and he has found out and now doing the slow revenge ?
Sleep with one eye open.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
You don't have to be in poverty yourself to advocate for those who are. But you do have to, advocate, for those who are. You know, do something.

She just breadcrumbs being poor.

Look at Rashford, not anywhere near poor now. Still advocates for people in poverty and does it openly and genuinely. The fact he's got lots of money if anything makes his advocacy more genuine, not less. He's got no reason to do it, and it doesn't benefit him, but he does it anyway.

Lived experience is like an added bonus to this advocacy. The same as not everyone at CAB who will help you fill your PIP forms in qualifies for PIP themselves, and not every food bank volunteer has ever gone hungry. Some people just see an opportunity to do some good.

I doubt @Lucy Aeroplane is currently wearing pull up pants personally, for example. Doesn't mean you don't want others to have them.

Anyone generously donating to Turkey or Syria at present doesn't need to have been trapped after an earthquake or other form of building collapse to make a difference. Just an awareness that we all don't have the same experience and not lecture people is usually enough.
Exactly. There would have been nothing at all wrong with Jack saying that she had to claim benefits for a bit and relied heavily on support from family and it made her think about people who don't have family or other sources of help to fall back on, then doing some actual activism. Jack seems to imagine that if she comes up with a suitably heart rending story the government will raise benefits and be nicer to the poors. They won't, they couldn't give a duck. The main problem with Jack is that she doesn't want to help for it's own sake, she just wants to indulge her saviour complex.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Jack may not be getting coverage from colleagues in newspapers anymore but they have dedicated an entire magazine to her

Screenshot 2023-02-14 at 09.50.41.png

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Having witnessed her cooking, colour me unsurprised that she's barely eaten a meal in 2 months.

Grunking through so don't know if this has been addressed but I bet the ghoul is dying to make a certain tragic news story all about her. I'll be astounded if she shows any self restraint.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
The best revenge? Actually cook him something from it.

I’m still reeling because I went on my husbands Amazon wish list for Valentines ideas and he had the Russincheshire book on there. Send divorce-os.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Hold on a sec.

So SB's Dad was in a relationship with someone else when he and Jack had a roll in the hay? And Jack knew this? And Jack somehow managed to get pregnant at around the same time that the Dad's girlfriend did?

Oh.
I have a sudden pang of sympathy for SB’s dad which is a new feeling.
Actually it’s gone already.
He had a girlfriend who he liked and then he banged his weird friend.

The person I have real sympathy for is his wife! Just imagine her life! There can’t be a single day or special occasion that she doesn’t have to be reminded of JM, whether it’s to hear about her constant dramatic issues or to accommodate her actual presence at dinners, parties EVEN holidays!

She must side-eye her husband and mutter to herself, ‘Because you couldn’t keep it in your trousers, I am forced to coexist and coparent with the understudy to Single White Female of Southend Am Dram Society. Idiot.’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.