Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TankGirl

My OH says he would say “avec Dave le dangereux et son pantalon très humiliant” but he also says keep the title as it is because it’s excellent.

He’s now making me laugh by trying to pronounce “mithering”.
[/Qha do we have a Le ‘Arrold Dan Le Canal avec moi sur soi 🎶 now fuck off 🤗
damn - twirly
---

Trying to find the first mentions she made of packing and decluttering. She was banging on about it in SEPTEMBER. Is she packing an entire town? How can one person be so inept?

View attachment 1953395
This has got to be the most crazy bean shite I have ever heard

Reactions: 19

stunrw

VIP Member
Next, Jack Monroe GAVE THAT SEAT to Rosa Parks and also armed wrestled the SA hover to release Nelson and as for the Xmas cards that Ghandis family send …
---

I’m not quite sure what a hamate is but Pleae have this auto 🥕 from me now fuck off tenderlt softly etc ❤
---

Jesus Christ I need new glasses and better thumbs - send thumbos
Send your Paypal at the bottom? 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I believe this is also the same girlfriend who she strongly implied, under the pseudonym of Sam for a Buzzfeed article, was the abusive partner who tortured her by sticking needles into her.
That was in 2009-10 when she was pregnant with SB. So by that logic she got together with police girlfriend, who severely abused her, they broke up, then got back together in 2013, got engaged, and split up after 8 months because "I fancy girls, babe!"

Clarends

Chatty Member
That’s funny as I don’t know where she lives/d so I spent ten minutes putting variations of ‘JM address’ into Twitter and found precisely nothing!
---

Super Nanny and Jimmy Savile @Dogmuck hahahahaha!

PS pls can we all revert to the English spelling of ‘mould’. Americanisms are my aneurysm. Thank[space]you
Mine too until I discovered Wordle. Jack's moldy recipes have mould. I don't savor them.

• Haha
  • Sick

tinklypom

Just to add, you claim council tax support from your local council. That was the case then and is the case now, although in the past it was council tax benefit and now the schemes have changed and it’s decided by each council. That’s the short version but hopefully you get the gist.

Reactions: 17

keyser666

Check out the wiki! If we’ve got it saved anywhere, it will be there!
Thanks I did have a very brief look across the whole wiki before posting and I didn’t see anything there because I know that she does read here regularly and I didn’t want to make my above post knowing this and possibly alerting her to anything. I shall be deleting it shortly (or getting a moderator to) for this reason as i don’t want to give anything away but needs must

thanks for your reply though

Reactions: 16

stunrw

VIP Member
Cut her some slack. It’s easy to forget you already had a filing cabinet - 15 times. I tidied my office on Friday and I have got 6 staplers and 7 hole punches (one of which is a double!) I’m not selling them to any of you because I don’t have lots of doors and I’m not under a policeman.
Were any of them found in puddles?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Pretty sure if I was too stupid to use google (other search engines can be used) and I’d decided to ask Mom & Jack if moldy yogurt was ok, I would defo wait for mom’s reply.

Putting Jack and Mom in the same tweet about food is like me tweeting super nanny and Jimmy Saville and asking about a child care predicament. Are these people fkng bonkers or what?
Did mom reply?

• Haha
Reactions: 12