Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stunrw

VIP Member
Run out of J1G more like you little tenderly steamed ninnie you x
---

That triggered me into that bloody Xmas carol (five gold rings four turtles etc) and it’s only fucking FEBRUARY, do you want me to stop breathing etc x
Thank fuck it wasnt just me 😂

Reactions: 21

Lucky Escape

VIP Member
Cannot for the life of me fathom how no win no fee works in libel trials. If you lose… you’re in a Katie Hopkins situation surely? Gonna go bankrupt?!
As far as I can see, her lawyer shouldn't take the case on unless she can show the ability to fund it. In most cases, there's insurance available to cover the other side's costs if you lose, but it looks like that's not really a thing for libel.

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
As far as I can see, her lawyer shouldn't take the case on unless she can show the ability to fund it. In most cases, there's insurance available to cover the other side's costs if you lose, but it looks like that's not really a thing for libel.
Wow so she must have had the funds to cover it even then!!! The grifty cow!!

• Wow

hoopdedoo

VIP Member
View attachment 1953261

Your recipe? Completed it, mate.
If she thinks it's "utterly delicious" then clearly she has never actually made it. While you're nosing around here, Jack, take a look in the Slopalong threads, where real people using your recipes and following the directions FORENSICALLY ended up with inedible slop.
---

Why would the moving date be so hard to confirm?
Psst because it doesn't exist and she needs something to garner sympathy from the squigs psst

• Haha

Mallerenga

If Jack is neither a celebrity or wealthy, why is she paying for a blue tick on the hellsite? Perhaps I've missed something and it's not the case any more but I thought Elon was charging £8.40 a month? That's nearly half her weekly food shop right there.
It's a legacy verified account (i.e. it was verified before Twitter Blue existed, she's not paying for this).

That Forensic Man

VIP Member
Jack we don’t need to will you to fail. We‘re just sitting here watching you be yourself, which is a self sabotaging narcissist.
---

Does anybody know whether she still has the two headed plastic dog skellington for Halloween coz that cost £35
It is on the stocktake tender hotes

£35 two-headed Skellington dog plastic Halloween decoration

TankGirl

I really want to post a picture of my bottom now but I’m too scared of the mods to try it x

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Sketchy

VIP Member
16 filing cabinets yet still couldn’t file her taxes in time

16 filing cabinets. 3 diamond rings. Tiffany earrings. A Burberry scarf, countless designer bags, countless Vivienne Westwood pieces and an ORIGINAL Emin in her bog….yet last month she was sadfishing because she couldn’t afford butter. I am still DUMBFOUNDED that she’s gotten away with this for so long.
And 70 (or is it 77?) lipsticks.

CEB1980

This is a chaos for the purists. Grunking so apologies if redundant, but what exactly is the libel that she thinks is being repeated here?