Jack Monroe #470 Dramatic Pause

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title due to public demand - too many fraus to thank. Award yourselves each a well thumbed copy of Grifty Kitchen. If such a thing exists šŸ¤­
Jack still being coy and hiding away from twitter.
Jack as fish has been far more entertaining.
Grifty Kitchen still falling down the charts with the speed of Jack plummeting down the stairs on her Mediterranean arse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
I'm so happy about Dramatic Pause!!!!

Thread Title Perfection!!!

She said it out loud dear frauen!!! Let us never forget...šŸ˜‚
Go well pals āœŒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Recap.

There was fish..

And photos from Gloss..

And Jack is missing..

Have You Seen This Person?
Believed to be Honking and Tooting..

Screenshot_20230128-223546-01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
What the ever loving duck is that meany to be.

My Harold asked me what the hell was wrong when he saw my face when I saw that. It's like a bleeping Jack zombie. I feel violated.
It's an artist impression....
For the posters to go up around Sarfend..

I just can't decide on the captions.

"Missing: Do Not Approach. They are Unarmed but Honking"

Or

"Have You Seen This Person? Wanted for questioning in relation to crimes against food"

Nevermind
Cracked it.

Screenshot_20230128-224746-01.jpeg

(I'm such a saddo, I'm giggling like an idiot at that image...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 119
The picture in the previous thread, of her talking eyebrows, is that unfiltered/unfacetuned?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Going back a bit to the micro bladed eyebrows. Jack lass, Iā€™d be asking for my money back. They are a hot mess. My sister has had hers done and they are fantastic. They are shaped and do not look unruly like Jacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It's an artist impression....
For the posters to go up around Sarfend..

I just can't decide on the captions.

"Missing: Do Not Approach. They are Unarmed but Honking"

Or

"Have You Seen This Person? Wanted for questioning in relation to crimes against food"

Nevermind
Cracked it.

View attachment 1918309

(I'm such a saddo, I'm giggling like an idiot at that image...)
Excellent work. šŸ¤£

But gussets, ive had to go and get a drink after seeing this and if I have nightmares tonight it's your fault, WARNED!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Iā€™ve been having a wander down memory given how quiet Jack is and I cannot believe that the ONS FOI/Boulevard, and that night she spent at Soho Farm fell within the same week as Statey Funes/Harry/Marxist Leninist Landlord. And I did see someone mither about Big D buying her a house. Same as it ever was.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Donā€™t know how to link to the previous thread but a Frau posted a link to an old Guardian article she wrote about Katie Hopkins and this BIB popped out at me. She really needs to take her own advice. Also, the familiarity saying Samantha and David, like they were besties, after her disgusting comments really annoys me.

ā€œI have been nasty on the internet. Iā€™ve said some things that I live to regret, like a tweet about David Cameronā€™s grief over his son, Ivan. I lost jobs for that. I lost work. I immediately wrote a personal letter of apology to Samantha and David for my thoughtlessly expressed words, and spent the next few months, as contracts were cancelled and brands pulled out of deals, examining my behaviour and vowing to be better. So Iā€™m not perfect ā€“ but I do take responsibility for my words, and try to be better.ā€

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Donā€™t know how to link to the previous thread but a Frau posted a link to an old Guardian article she wrote about Katie Hopkins and this BIB popped out at me. She really needs to take her own advice. Also, the familiarity saying Samantha and David, like they were besties, after her disgusting comments really annoys me.

ā€œI have been nasty on the internet. Iā€™ve said some things that I live to regret, like a tweet about David Cameronā€™s grief over his son, Ivan. I lost jobs for that. I lost work. I immediately wrote a personal letter of apology to Samantha and David for my thoughtlessly expressed words, and spent the next few months, as contracts were cancelled and brands pulled out of deals, examining my behaviour and vowing to be better. So Iā€™m not perfect ā€“ but I do take responsibility for my words, and try to be better.ā€
Lol, she may as well have said ā€˜I only said sorry because I didnā€™t want to lose out on moneyā€™.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
There is an account on the hellsite arguing with a suspected Jack sock hinting at being a former foster sibling and claiming to have pictures of Jack from the time. Obviously I have no way of knowing if they're telling the truth or trolling but they've had an account since Jan 2021 and don't seem to have mentioned Jack much. They've agreed to DM an anti-Jack account evidence so we'll see what happens.

• Wow
Reactions: 102
It's probably been pointed out but 'Dramatic Pause' is exactly what would happen if you read out a speech written by someone else.

Jeremy Corbyn and George Bush senior both did this in big speeches.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
There is an account on the hellsite arguing with a suspected Jack sock hinting at being a former foster sibling and claiming to have pictures of Jack from the time. Obviously I have no way of knowing if they're telling the truth or trolling but they've had an account since Jan 2021 and don't seem to have mentioned Jack much. They've agreed to DM an anti-Jack account evidence so we'll see what happens.
Any clues Jenny mum mums?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.