Jack Monroe # 47 And Still I Rinse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just found out about this place and felt compelled to register. It is heartening to know that others also see through this awful woman.
Snap!

New to the site and have been neglecting my homeschooling duties trying to catch up (Grunka-ing, right?) but school's out now 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have BPD 🙃 Just hate seeing it become almost trendy and used to describe cunty behaviour with no actual knowledge of the person. Buzzfeed and dumb memes have made anxiety 'trendy', and id hate for BPD to be reduced to that.

But dont mind me too much; PMS is making me super sensitive this week 🥴
I hear you. It's taken me the best part of 30 years to find out what's wrong with me never mind cunts like her getting all up in my niche. As it happens, I've recently learned of Cluster B which is much more appropriate as it's more of a pick-n-mix rather than a (in my case) "straightforward" diagnosis as BPD.

Reactions: 18
In taking one for the team and listening to that podcast. She cannot talk about motherhood at all, can't say anything positive about being a parent or loving. She is so detached it is scary. Totally animated when it comes to talking about herself though

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

I am and always will be a genderqueer androgynous little dyke
(eye roll)

How she could review food is hilarious, seeing as her food is created for people with no teeth.
Forgive me if I’m wrong and I in no way mean to offend anyone but isn’t referring to herself/themselves as genderqueer and a little dyke a contradiction of each other?

Reactions: 14
‘The bed is too big for me’ is a precursor to another button being undone on her shirt this evening I imagine.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
‘The bed is too big for me’ is a precursor to another button being undone on her shirt this evening I imagine.

Bed too big for me + Hugging female Dishoom companion with her eyes + Cuddly sandwich = Hi, Louisa 🖐 I'm planning a Mcthreesome without you.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
so you needed to find yourself, wah wah wah 😂

Jack needs a word with her twitter friend Chris Evans

"So, you thought you could escape your problems by changing your location, failing to realise that the true problems lie within yourself."
I hope she won't exploit poor Mr Toasty for thirst posts (or grate him into a curry) I don't want to see her making weird noises whilst writhing under a plush.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
New thread Jack fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.