Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yer_wha?!

VIP Member
Oh I do like Martin Kemp. He’s so smiley.
Oh he's an absolute silver fox isn't he? Love him on Celebrity Gogglebox 😍

Is it just me that thought, the alleged abuse Jack said she had received was written in her overblown writing style? The "charring, twisting, screaming" 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 77

mackjonroe

Omg she’s back again.
Reposted a few seconds ago that she can’t do this anymore.
Literally contradicting that very action, by doing it again after 10 mins!
Give me strength!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
You know those pics of a mirror in a mirror in a mirror that go on forever?
inside Jacks head is like that with Jack in it with Jack in its head with Jack in it….
Like this?

I tried to do one with the skull with various jacks moving around in it but my brain is refusing to co-operate with my nonsense right now , I shall have to try again after sleep/once the ducklings disembark/turn 18 / whenever it is I should expect full brain function back 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Mme Coco

And believe me, when you get your results back and discover that what you dreaded the most is not the worst you thought it might be - you want to shout it from the rooftops - not keep schtum, nor keep people hanging on for months, wondering ... for sympathy or attention-seeking. Especially when you've blabbed about it all over social media.
This is so true. Like many reading this I’m sure, I was fast-tracked through breast cancer screening pathway last year after I found a lump. Nothing sinister fortunately, but you couldn’t shut me up about my gratitude for the NHS being there for me when I needed it for weeks. Like a normal person. Jack’s a cunt.

ETA: check your boobs

• Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I came to Tattle by accident following links when another person was grating my mushrooms. I saw this thread and have been seriously impressed by the kindness, care, compassion and sheer eloquence of you all. So many lovely people with so many life experiences that you have shared, some happy, some traumatic , some overwhelmingly sad. How Jack can't come here and not see how life can be if you just are honest with yourself and others. She had wasted and spoiled so many opportunities that most of us would be thrilled to have had. Just put twitter down Jack. Get some help and for God's sake put SB first in your life. He deserves so much better.
I know MH problems are no respector of circumstance, in that you can have the best life ever (on paper) and still feel absolutely bleak and wretched.
But I do get frustrated with Jack. She has two living parents, a healthy lovely son, siblings, good health (I'm sure she does) and lives in a nice part of the world.
I don't want to be a Pollyanna and completely understand it is not that straightforward, but Jack's life is not terrible. She'd be much happier if she could appreciate what she has, instead of constantly feeling hard done by.
(I don't mean this glibly, as appreciating what you have got is not always easy, I do know that. I'm always terribly envious of people who have one parent let alone two. I'm sure I wasn't grateful when I had both).

• Heart

GazpachoPolice

Makes me feel like I’m an awful human being to say it, but when she gets up today she’ll be loving all the squigs being worried about her.

Like the other narcs I have known, she strikes me as a deeply unhappy person. Always the victim, always being hard done by. Genuinely never able to be their true self or be happy.

• Sad

Country Bumpkin

Chatty Member
Undercover agents, be careful. Go quietly, gently into the void of hellish tweets. Debrief us when you can. All the best!

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyGarden

VIP Member
She really does twist things.

Someone randomly replied to Shonky Twatterfly that instead of storing a body in a freezer they'd burn it in a ditch. No reference to burning Jack alive. She's such a lying cow.

• Angry
  • Sick

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
This is what I don't get.
In my experience anyone who has had serious illness, or lost loved ones to it doesn't tend to dwell on it with the almost loving detail like she does. Just too bloody upsetting.
When it is an academic exercise and you are actually in good health, then it is easier as you just don't comprehend what it is actually like (if that makes sense?)
Rather like her alcoholism and AA, compared to the accounts knowledgable posters have recounted here - she cosplays emotion and overdoes it so much it never seems genuine.
Trauma, like grief, stays with you like a scar that over time becomes less obvious, smaller, but still there.
With narcs weaponising this stuff, over time it gets bigger and worse, a paper cut becomes a gaping open wound taking over a whole finger, then the hand, bigger with each retelling

• Heart

Toxteth O'Grady

Thinking of you, treatment for blood cancer is probably one of the most aggressive out of all cancers. Hope you're being taken care of well by the hospital ❤
It's been tough but I am being looked after at the best cancer centre in the country. They are fabulous. Thanks. X

• Heart

GigglePops

I have to say, going on the bird site (which I have now deactivated) and seeing conversations that were shared in good faith here, information about lived experience shared in good faith, almost directly referenced in some cases, rolled up and fired at Monroe by a couple of the usual suspects is weird. Every new thought that is shared on here is then weaponised by these squigs but given the sensitivity of the last twelve hours I think they are as bad as her for exploiting what has been shared. Anyway, that's my two penneth. It's probably par for the course and veteran Fraus will be used to it, it just feels grubby.

• Sad
  • Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
You know those pics of a mirror in a mirror in a mirror that go on forever?
inside Jacks head is like that with Jack in it with Jack in its head with Jack in it….

• Haha
  • Wow

WoolyMammoth

VIP Member
Sadly no, I have Stage 4 Cancer so it's not curable but it is treatable so I've hopefully a good while to go before it gets me. I finished chemo about a month ago and feel pretty good- certainly better than I have in the last year. I'm having hormone treatment and immunotherapy which will hopefully keep the grim reaper at bay for a while.
Bless you my love (in a non patronising way... why does it come out looking like I'm some sort of condescending fucker when I write that). Just one more thing to admire you for then.

xx

• Heart
  • Haha

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
I break this very tiresome Jack nonsense to bring you breaking insider news:

The government of the UK have bought several 100 crates of Jack Monroe's Thrifty Kitchen.
Jack is upset though as she thought they were to be handed out to the poor at job centres and foodbanks etc.
Turns out, they're sending them to Ukraine after Zelenskyy requested more bombs...

ah thank you..

We now return to the usual reports of snow across Southend ..

• Haha

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I actually can’t with all of the squigs quote tweeting her with this shite, it’s so fucking disgusting
F109E0FF-BF17-4557-B644-CE761CF3F336.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad

AlwightDallin

VIP Member
Like lots of us I’ve been personally effected by both s and cancer and it’s just incomprehensible to imagine someone would weaponise either or both as a tactic for sympathy or as an excuse for crappy behaviour like lying and fraud.

But that’s DARVO in a nutshell. She basically groomed her active followers. I think a good half are inactive, another good chunk are bots, and some follow so many people she’s a drop in the ocean.

She’s a laughing stock on Twitter, won’t post on Insta as she can’t restrict comments, forums hate her too. Every project to come will flop as she just doesn’t have the following.

Apart from that and far far worse is the fact she does all that on Twitter and she has a son she barely sees and barely treats.

• Heart
Reactions: 75