Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this, I love your influencing, and this is why I love Tattle!

Seeing an iconic Dutch expression used here. You are an angle een engel Shuggsy B!

View attachment 1898702
I actually got the expression from a flower salesman from Amsterdam called Pieter who used to frequent a pub I ran in Derbyshire back in the noughties! He loved Jack Daniels & Coke the ‘way I made it’ supposedly… but it always tickled me the way he described that first slug (after his long ass truck journeys) as “an angel pissing on your tongue”. If a Frau lives near Glossop and goes the market please tell me he still sells there!!!

Reactions: 32

as well as being fraus, we’re vrouwen! Your skills sound f*ckin lekker.

On topic, Jack really did nope the fuck out when we were expecting a chaos

Reactions: 35
LJC the marketing budget for this must have been HUGE. They’ll never recoup the costs!!
Like I said before. This book was meant to be massive, a household manual. This was her chance at the big time and she massively fucked it. Her hubris, ego and laziness has finally done for her and its well deserved
Well played Jack you utter twat

Reactions: 49
Like I said before. This book was meant to be massive, a household manual. This was her chance at the big time and she massively fucked it. Her hubris, ego and laziness has finally done for her and its well deserved
Well played Jack you utter twat
Seeing this book go to market has been like watching a terrible episome of The Apprentice where every decision the team takes makes you cringe and wince as they make a kids toy which looks like the Easter cake he’ll bunny and makes children cry

Reactions: 66
I would be surprised at their ages if any bank gave them a mortgage.
It doesn't matter on a BTL mortgage. As long as you have at least 25% ( some cases 20%) of the price and can prove the rent is more than the mortgage, it's not hard to get an offer. There is a problem however that banks won't loan a mortgage if you're renting to a relative. So I think its either her or daddy is buying outright, if not and it was a BTL mortgage then that could be fraudulent and cause the bank to withdraw the offer.

Oh dragon I'm so sorry for you loss. Its people like your sister who really make a huge difference in this world and it is a poorer place for her loss. I can see amongst your grief is the immense pride you have for her achievements and I truly hope that brings you some comfort and strength to help you through your grief. My love to you and all of her loved ones. She sounds a true good soul

Oh dragon I'm so sorry for you loss. Its people like your sister who really make a huge difference in this world and it is a poorer place for her loss. I can see amongst your grief is the immense pride you have for her achievements and I truly hope that brings you some comfort and strength to help you through your grief. My love to you and all of her loved ones. She sounds a true good soul

Last edited:
Reactions: 41
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. Your sister sounded amazing. What a beautiful being. Fuck cancer. It always takes the good ones. I hope you're going ok x

Reactions: 43
I’m sorry I’m on an early morning grunk and may have missed a few pages - have we discussed the meetcute with the Tracy Chapman handsum bridge dweller yet?

Reactions: 17
Can any advertising fraus estimate how much those train station posters cost? They alone must be more than the book has made, before the passive or push for it to be reviewed everywhere!

Reactions: 24

I did the new thread. May have buggered up the nommed title, wasn't sure if gak was allowed, sorry Mrs O x

Reactions: 22
Can ask a mod to change it x

Reactions: 12
Robbed!!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.