Jack Monroe #465 Unlike Jack Monroe, Jacinda Ardern doesn't need emotional support sideboards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My condolences @TheDragonWithAFlagon xx

Reactions: 32
I know it's a new.thread time and I know it's tradition to have the most liked thread nominations etc..

But we really should have a thread to commemorate the VBI Anniversary..

Jack Monroe #466: Happy VBI Day!
Or something..

Break out the cakes and party canons. https://giphy.com/oDq2jEKDLJ8E8

Reactions: 60
Cant beat a Maligator. I love mine to bits and she’ll retire with me (im not far behind).

Whenever you read something that dog has eaten someone etc, it pisses me off that the dog is blamed. Mallis are headstrong anyway but it's down to training and knowing whos boss. I have a 9 year old she rolls around on the floor with. Never even questioned his safety as she knows who the boss is.

ANY dog can be dangerous. All down to the training. And herself going on about Content being too zoomy……..its called training

Genuinely wish I could post a picture of mine on my little ones bed. They are such a misunderstood breed

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I am a better lesbian Jack and:
1. I am a man.
2. I’ve had more pricks than a second hand dartboard.
I'm a better lesbian than Jack and the only lezzie experience was a drunken snog at 17. The last 35 years its been dick all the way!

Reactions: 38
Apologies if this has been covered but Jack has now allowed a tips jar thing on her Twitter page.
Absolutely fuckin shameless.

Reactions: 34
I’m sorry for your loss. Sending hugs to you and your loved ones.

Reactions: 28
I'm a better lesbian than Jack and the only lezzie experience was a drunken snog at 17. The last 35 years its been dick all the way!
I’m a better lesbian than Jack, I’ve only had 5 women including my wife, no men - but I have a Willy does that count.

Reactions: 37
Anyone on legacy benefits can choose to switch to the Uc+uplift option but most choose not to as legacy options were generally extremely generous vs the new regime
Yes, my eldest lost 160 a month when they had to change over (sdp 67pw was replaced by the "transitional protection" of 120pcm, and that is eroded further with every annual increase)

Reactions: 21
We're away for a weekend sans-child and the hotel bed has a mattress that feels like sofa cushions, the discovery of which made me rant to Mr Owl about Jack's stupid stupid sleeping on her sofa. He's now gone to sleep so he doesn't have to listen to me anymore but I can't stop thinking about how stupid it all is - just buy a bed, Jack!

@TheDragonWithAFlagon my condolences dear heart - your sister sounds like the very best

Reactions: 36
Guessing no one was allowed to sleep on the one she uses as a bed then. That would fit 3-4 comfortably.
I bet it stinks. No sheets and that skanky ho sleeping on it 24/7. Boak.

Sorry, its my birthday weekend. I've been out and a bit pissed on and all over and that money grubbing fuxker gets in my tits. Get in the bin twatface. Stop being a parasite on societies most vulnerable you fucker.

Reactions: 28
I'm fairly sure a squig asked Jack if she would drop legal charges if Anderson/Daubney made a charitable donation and deleted the video. Jack said it had gone too far for that and would pursue the legal route.
Comments like that wouldn't help her would they? I've no idea tbh.
Must try to find what she said.

Reactions: 37
Right… who mentioned the heavenly butter regime?
Jack maybe relegated to bloggers but this canal should be promoted to #Influencers
Step 1: Hot toast, spread butter let it melt
Step 2: Leave it go a little cold
Step 3: Spread a thick layer of butter on top of the melted layer
(Optional: after tasting double butter on homemade soda bread and thus doubling your chances for a coronary artery bypass before you’re 40… thick layer of jam 🫐)

I allow myself one small slice of soda bread a week (20% stomach does not like bread even though I’d live on it) and you have all elevated it to taste like an angel pissing on your tongue. Chapeau dear hearts consider me influenced x

Attachments

Reactions: 35
I love this, I love your influencing, and this is why I love Tattle!

Seeing an iconic Dutch expression used here. You are an angle een engel Shuggsy B!

Reactions: 30
What an incredible lady.

So sorry for your loss, thoughts are with you. x

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.