Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I can’t screenshot them all but there’s an ongoing discussion on Twitter about small claims, a group action and group complaints to patreon.
Funnily enough some neck beard has jumped in to tell them to stop hounding her as she is ‘autistic’.
Pandora’s box has well and truly been opened now. Giving one person their money back is just going to piss all the others off!

I know someone on there was talking about addresses and I’m sure there are enough people on there who know where she lives to tell them as well. I’m sure people who live in Southend could tell you very easily.

Has the bungalow appeared for rent again yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

jenny2603

VIP Member
Remember when she got into a spat with that older tory lady, because Jack quote tweeted tory lady's photo of her dinner, and took the piss out of her, to her 500k followers?! 🤨
Yeah but she's a Tory so she deserves it. Jack's mum who is also a Tory does NOT deserve to have her roasties called dire because she is disabled.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 75

Wooh

VIP Member
Yeah I literally said that I am recovering from it myself at the bottom. It’s the worst thing I ever did and I hate myself every day for ever touching it.
I don't, of course, speak for @Nonah but feel that they were laughing at Jack, not teasing you. As in, can fool some of the people all of the time Jack and all of the people some of the time but you see her because you know. I don't want you to feel hurt, you've shared some big stuff x

Still muttering about rinsed hoops here. On what planet is rinsing spaghetti hoops, and then cleaning up the grim, saucy mess you'll make, easier than throwing some pasta in boiling water? Cacio e pepe is one of the simplest, thriftiest recipes around, even if the traditional Roman cacio cheese isn't widely available here.
All that crapping on earlier in the week about people who don't have a hob. Why doesn't she come up with recipes based around couscous or Asian rice or bean noodles, which you pour hot water over then ignore for 5-10 minutes? She's so thick and she doesn't understand food at all.
OMG, you're so right. Also chia is, in my opinion, really good value. Added to rolled oats, soaked overnight with milk, a very good morning start. Hell, one could even top with some Del Monte tinned fruit (I hear that's definitely worth spending a bit extra for the quality, even though most tinned fruit "irregardless" of brand is tinned ON THE SAME PRODUCTION LINE).

I hope you won't call me a middle class ho for saying chia.

Chia chia chia

I also said ho, coz I'm proper working class or summat.

PS am at hairdresser, as cannot afford shampoo. So lovely having time to sit and boodle

To “triangulate” someone is now to “watermelon” them
It's like having a group of actual friends, things like this. Jack should try it instead of jumping fully clothed into swimming pools filled with tea, or whatever

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
Wasn't it from when she had the worst Covid ever (which didn't stop her scampering to the chippy) followed by the worst long Covid ever? I thought she was just reassuring the adoring squigs that their ever so delicate and poorly smol pixie wasn't overdoing it on the work front :ROFLMAO:
I came down with Covid last night. I literally went from slightly tickley throat at 6pm to fever and chills by 8pm, I’ve never known something hit so fast apart from maybe food poisoning. The thing is, I have one uni essay due pretty imminently and another looming on the horizon. No softly, gently, restfully writing for me. More sweaty, panicky trying to write and research while I feel like reheated shite.

• Heart
  • Sad

MoistenedGussets

Chatty Member
I don't know much about Jacinda, so just checking.
Over the last 10 years she's worked tirelessly and made her way to the highest rung of the New Zealand political spectrum...
Jack has worked tirelessly and made her way to the highest pages of the Cotswolds catalogues.

Yep, exactly the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Missed this yesterday, but just ran a #VBI search on the Hellsite, only found this comment, looks like even the Squigs have given up on it now, it was sent to Jack but she ignored it. Sad to say think it will just be us celebrating the year anniversary of the non-appearance of the #VBI. Feel quite sad, thought there’d be a bit of a party on the Hellsite this weekend, but it looks like everyone over there including Jack have gently and tenderly let the #VBI evaporate into the ether, gone for good, a fleeting memory of another example of Jack’s ‘Good Work’.

View attachment 1892090
I’ve only just realised she’s taken the VBI OFF her bio. Guess that answers that then!

• Haha
  • Wow

fauxpoor

Lads, cutting a line straight through the gak chat to say I spotted a
GRIFTY KITCHEN book aka faux Mormon 5th wife in the wild in my local Waterstones 🍉
It ended up on the bottom shelf behind a PROPER cook book.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mme Coco

Eta time stamp
74575730-D547-41EC-8DFA-5AE6BB07306A.jpeg

Hi Jack 👋🏻 Really hope you have been scrupulously honest with your Rheumatologist about the extent of your SUDs as there is a clinical evidence base suggesting a strong correlation between RA and drug abuse. HTH!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Coming from the distant past (page 19). Surely you can’t support a claim then £20 is a whole weekly food shop, then mock someone for being upset at losing that money to Jack?

• Heart
Reactions: 73