Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just coming in from the last thread to say Jack inserting herself in the search for the original breakfast sofa is an aneurism for me. It’s the breezy “IIRC” that does it. Maybe she did once see a red leather sofa in the foyer of media city Manchester, but why would she assume it was that particular sofa and then state it in such a know-it-all way? She’s clearly trying to be part of the BBC insiders club, but all that’s happened is everyone else who is genuinely part of the club has ignored her and helped to find the sofa, leaving Jack looking like an absolute idiot, and this was always going to be the outcome. Always. Why is she like this? Why does she always try to be Billy Big Balls when every single time she ends up looking like a self aggrandising pratt? How can she have so little self awareness, shame or embarrassment?
And she wasn’t even bleeping born when the sofa they were looking for was on the bloody telly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
hahaha she’s rt’d a video from the Trussell Trust of “6 unexpected things you can donate to a foodbank” and one of them is a tin opener… I guarantee that’s the only reason she’s shared it to prove she was right rather than because of actual foodbank advocacy
She has chosen it over their pinned post, where they suggest giving items that don't require much cooking to reduce energy costs.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
She was sober for a week in Jan 19, then a year in dec 19. And she was still claiming she was sober in April last year when she also said she’d ‘come out’ as an alcoholic in 2018 , implying she’s been sober since then. View attachment 1891388
And no one ever gives her anything free (not even bags!) except for alcohol.

and now she says she was drunk until 2021

View attachment 1891390
I think it was @BurgerLaBill who said that even her lies tell lies. 😁 It must be exhausting being her.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@Elsie Ben Felyn is the new @Brian Butterfield of thread titles.

Do we think addiction wipes out Jacks autistic ability to never lie? That’s…interesting. Only autism tends to y’know, not work like that.

I really hate pathetically smol and sick leave me alone Jack. She’s the worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh she's retweeting lots of stuff now, including this -

View attachment 1891450

"£20 extra per child per wk into child related benefits would give families vital support" - hi, Jack 👋. Perhaps you can reflect on what we've been saying all along - that by pushing the myth that you can feed a family of 3 for £20 a week, you are promoting a tory narrative and completely undermining other concerted efforts to increase benefits. Thanks 🥰
Irony is I bet she's not even the parent in receipt of SB's child benefit 🫠

Reactions: 49
@Elsie Ben Felyn is the new @Brian Butterfield of thread titles.

Do we think addiction wipes out Jacks autistic ability to never lie? That’s…interesting. Only autism tends to y’know, not work like that.

I really hate pathetically smol and sick leave me alone Jack. She’s the worst.
Speaking of autism, has Jack ever mithered about having to pay council tax? If so, she does realise she just has to show her diagnosis to her council and she'd no longer have to pay.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I can’t screenshot them all but there’s an ongoing discussion on Twitter about small claims, a group action and group complaints to patreon.
Funnily enough some neck beard has jumped in to tell them to stop hounding her as she is ‘autistic’.
Pandora’s box has well and truly been opened now. Giving one person their money back is just going to piss all the others off!

I know someone on there was talking about addresses and I’m sure there are enough people on there who know where she lives to tell them as well. I’m sure people who live in Southend could tell you very easily.

Has the bungalow appeared for rent again yet?
Fun fact about that neckbeard account he has two followers one of whom is Jack and appears to spend his entire time on Twitter trying to start arguments with people (mostly but not always Jack related). Some of the stuff he's tweeted at people is pretty unpleasant and aggressive and as Jack is following him I can only assume she enjoys reading it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
View attachment 1891481
Absolute aneurysm this. Being called out and being genuinely trolled will have an impact on her mental health. The grift being up will impact her mental health. I completely get that and empathise with the effect, but not the cause. I don't want her to feel that way because it's rotten.
Her breadcrumbing like this when she does NOTHING around MH or even addiction- doesn't highlight anything support-wise to her half million followers unless she's trying to indicate something for pity points. I despise her for it.
Funny how I was saying only the other day that she always whines about her bad mentals but never signposts to mental health support. HI JACK, PAUSE YOUR bleeping PATREON YOU NARC GRIFTER

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Speaking of autism, has Jack ever mithered about having to pay council tax? If so, she does realise she just has to show her diagnosis to her council and she'd no longer have to pay.
Also, I wonder if she declared the mysterious lodger, which would lose her the single adult discount... My instinct is that she never bothered to apply for it as it wasn't worth saving the money

Reactions: 35
As a PAYE frau, are we to understand that now Jack is self employed and no longer a company we won’t be able to tell if she has filed her tax return timeously?

Reactions: 28
@LadyGarden posted this on the previous thread:

Screenshot 2023-01-18 at 09.25.11.png

I'm estimating 6,000 50mg tramadol capsules from a dealer, off-prescription (8x a day for a bit more than two years).

Prices reported on https://streetrx.com/uk range from £0.20-£20, clustering around £2 in the south and £1 in the north. It's unlikely she was buying in wholesale quantities, so let's go with £2.

That's £12k on tramadol, and in the same period £15k on whisky and another £15k on sideboards.

So, £42k in total - and that's just what she's admitted to. There could easily be as much again on coke in the same period if she was binging 3-4x a week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 76
Fun fact about that neckbeard account he has two followers one of whom is Jack and appears to spend his entire time on Twitter trying to start arguments with people (mostly but not always Jack related). Some of the stuff he's tweeted at people is pretty unpleasant and aggressive and as Jack is following him I can only assume she enjoys reading it.
✨✨ EveRyOnE HeRe Is LoVeLY✨✨🌈🌈🌈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jack doesn’t do anything people are saying, but look at the work put into this tweet about inflation this morning and just 3 days before the anniversary of the VBI never appearing…..that’s one in the eye for all us Ninnies. Jack’s working the activism hard whilst contending with an attack of the arthritis, a true hero, the squigs will be applauding her work today.

BDE63F3A-1334-4C9D-BB9C-595F89832C65.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 71
If the property is rented unfurnished or partially furnished, all Jack's tat will need to be out first before the photos are taken.

I hope Jack has budgeted for a professional end of tenancy clean, what with the pet hair.
I would imagine hair is the least of the issues 🙄 she’s never up early enough to sort the dog

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Vlad is helping Jack draft her memoir. From the "99% classic autism" that nobody supported her with, right up until whatever happened in Dordrecht.

Screenshot_20230118_104551_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
i gonna guess that this retweeting is linked to other journalist sniffing around and not about her actually giving a tit but we can scroll back and see how short term this is

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.