Jack Monroe #464 Twitter isn’t compulsory ya prune

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1892625
We're all upset. We were all waiting for the "big VBI reveal" and I'm sure I'm not alone to admit being quite hurt, shocked, surprised and disgusted to think we've been strung along in this duplicitous manner.
[Whispers] I'll pop you an extra curly wurly in a sparkly jiffy bag.
I'm gonna take some time alone, breathe my own air and hold my own space.
I love how there's a Frank gif for every situation 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I did a very shallow dive into the company. Mr Miah doesn't seem to have been involved in any other companies and I can't see any link to Jackie. It's a SIC (from memory) and he has 75% control so I can't see that there's any correlation, just a strange coincidence. Having said that, if he pops up in the deeds for any Sarfend properties we have out eye on then it will certainly make me think.

That address seems to be one you can buy for about £35 as a registered address. Hundres of comapnies registered there (including a few accountants).

Like I say, Tinfoil Hat territory because Jackie makes my mind work in mysterious ways.

@PenelopeGhent - yes, they will have to file accounts but it wont be for quite a while as they have only recently set up business.
I went through every business registered at that address yesterday to see if any looked suspicious and didn't even notice that one with the exact same name! I did find that a company with the same name as her Dad/Grandpas company (something like Marina Properties Ltd? Marina Villas Ltd? was recently sold/moved from Essex to SE London. But then I realised I have no idea what to do with that information.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The reason I think she’s on coke is because she behaves like she’s on coke. The periods of incessant tweeting all night and arguing, followed by “arthritis flare ups” and “ouchy mouth” and “migraines” (headaches from eye strain) - three of the most common side effects of coming down off coke. Her nasal sound. Her sinuses are inflamed in photos too, and her nose has changed.

I’ve never found ANYTHING where she’s addressed coke specifically which only adds to my conviction.

She has referred to herself as an addict (before the tramadol story) when talking about alcoholism- I have NEVER heard an alcoholic so this.

The story about SB checking her breathing - coke causes very loud snoring and very noticeable apnea.

Impulsive spending is another thing common on coke.

Also the way she edits her photos - I always made a point of NEVER posting a photo I’d taken until I’d had a good long sleep. Especially if you’ve been on a face app because you just don’t *see* things right. Jacks facetune has a lot of the same distortions I’ve woken up to on my phone.

In short - I’m a recovering coke fiend and I can spot one a mile off. Jack behaves in exactly the same way I do on it, apart from I don’t scam people, and where she argues I’m more likely to spend hours playing on a game, or talking about something I enjoy.
🎶🎶It takes one to know one kid, I think you got it bad🎶🎶

Reactions: 13
This particular tweet is my aneurysm, I believe. Jack seems to believe that by repeatedly mentioning her 'vulnerability', she will stop being a hard-nosed grifter and become the delicate smol creature she apparently believes she should be recognised as.
What? Noone cares what her gender or sexuality is. She makes sex seem boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm picturing the scene at Southend AA. It's Jack's turn to speak, and she solemnly says:

"My name is Jack and here is a clear timeline of events."

View attachment 1892144
She's been bumping along around 1000 for a while, so if most of her sales were in the first week and preorders, and she didn't beat 3500 (as mentioned up thread by @FlirtyThirty ) then I reckon she's somewhere around 4-5000 maximum. Plus all the shenanigans with the ebook being pulled and refunded.
It's also telling that Jack herself did hardly any promo to juice presales apart from a pinned tweet, and the whole "buy one, buy one for the TT" thing has fallen flat and needs money spent on amendments.
This book has done *really badly*.

I honestly think she will pivot away from food. Nobody takes her seriously at all in the food world, she isn't working on content for an audience on social like other cooks, there are so many others doing better up in her niche of budget cookery (that doesn't look like dogshit and taste of nothing) that I cannot see her continuing to push herself as any kind of competent voice on food or cooking.
[/QUOTE

She would have no chance trying to get a career as a celeb addict. Her total lack of understanding of the reality of recovery communities is hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 58
It's worse than that for me.

Screenshot 2023-01-19 01.36.07.png

Hurrah for the shagging!

Screenshot 2023-01-19 01.39.40.png

Hello, is that the police? I'd like to report the most disgusting thing I've ever heard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
This particular tweet is my aneurysm, I believe. Jack seems to believe that by repeatedly mentioning her 'vulnerability', she will stop being a hard-nosed grifter and become the delicate smol creature she apparently believes she should be recognised as.
I think Jack's nasal passages are more at danger of melting, especially during a ❄ storm, but you do you, Jack.

I would actually watch a programme where Jack went to areas that were actually deprived and met real povvos, if I didnt think I'd cringe myself inside out.
It would be like when Rishi Sunak visited a food bank a few weeks ago, only worse. Way worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Clues on the blue faced creepy guy please? I seem to have missed this.

Reactions: 13
Of all the issues I have with her, those aren't even on the list. I mean, I think it's funny she's an 🍆 obsessed lesbian, but do I care, so long as it's all consensual? No.

Reactions: 45
🎶🎶It takes one to know one kid, I think you got it bad🎶🎶
Yeah I literally said that I am recovering from it myself at the bottom. It’s the worst thing I ever did and I hate myself every day for ever touching it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Back on topic, Jack is a wanker and her book is a pile of shite. Followers are only down 33 today but still heading in the right direction.
So funny that the less she tweets, the less she loses.

Like it's her own personal VBI. Vain Bullshit Index

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Searched Jack monroe on the hellsite. Amused by this in "top"
Screenshot_20230119_140927_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.