Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine if she moves and then we discover a frau lives in the same block! Not good for any frau, but there'd be piping fresh tea on the daily!
The flat next to me is for sale and I’ve genuinely been a little worried I’ll look out the window and see her moving in soon!

Reactions: 59
Eh, I feel bad for whoever drew this. If it was Jack's artwork, it'd be fair game, but if it's a squig's, not really? They're having a go, good for them. Shame about the subject matter.
Feel guilty now, so changing my avatar

We learned a few songs from the (obscure) musical "Jonah"
I still remember all the words.
It's a nuisance, as I now get hunted by orcas every time I go on holiday.
WE COULD HAVE A FRAUEN CHORAL SOCIETY

Reactions: 17
Ah yes. The sweary drunk mum who she was going to report to SS .
This was actually the thing that flipped the switch in my head about JM and convinced me that she was a liar you know. Like how fucking fake is this whole story, an underage girl doing shots in a pub with 2 kids threw a tray at your head in broad daylight and then chored your wallet? Yeah right. The ridiculous OTT details instantly give it away.

Reactions: 52
Obviously she should have paused her patreon if she couldn’t fulfil her rewards, but given by Jan 2022 it had, by all accounts, been quite some time since she’d posted even a discount code with no explaination you have to seriously wonder about some of the people who stayed subscribed for more than a month or so.

The ones who were all “I’m just happy to support Jack and I don’t mind about an actual reward” I can understand (I still think they’re stupid, but their reason makes sense), and I can understand the people who suddenly had the lightbulb moment when they read the guardian and now aren’t happy to have supported her pissing money up the wall on sideboards - but all the people who have been desperate for a refund for 6 months or a year plus subscribed due to the lack of rewards absolutely baffle me.

If she’d been steadily drip feeding excuses then maybe I could see it but she didn’t say a single word for months on end, offered no hope that the rewards were going to suddenly materialise (until she was called out enough months later). Why would you stay subscribed to her hoping that suddenly she’ll decide to not ignore the patreon? How has she managed to find the perfect audience of absolute idiots willing to stay subscribed? It would almost be impressive if she wasn’t such a grifter.

Reactions: 31
I'm sorry to come back to this, BUT I WANT EELS! And not the fantastic group, but the ones she bought for Christmas Day, to go with the green paint liquor. Show me the eels Jack.
#justice4eels
#eeltruther

Reactions: 20
The flat next to me is for sale and I’ve genuinely been a little worried I’ll look out the window and see her moving in soon!
Don't worry. There would be a SOLD sign up by now. Also, a smol pixie lurker and shopping and sideboard deliveries.

Even funnier now she's admitted to being off her tits on whisky and tramadol during that time frame. Idiot.

Reactions: 37
This is exactly the sort of sneering that she did with the Jeremy Kyle/Tracksuit malarky. 'The little scrunge' is not far off Hopkins style language.

ETA: And all that time it was her who was the 'scrunge'- scrounging from donors while jacking it up the wall. How very dare she. No self-awareness at all.

Reactions: 61
We learned a few songs from the (obscure) musical "Jonah"
I still remember all the words.
It's a nuisance, as I now get hunted by orcas every time I go on holiday.
Go dowwwnn Jonah, deep in the ocean

Can't stop singing it now. Send song-memory cleansos

Reactions: 21
My dear soiled finger, are you within what we might consider to be the geographical danger zone?
Southend yes. I’m sure she won’t be moving far out of fancy Thorpe Bay though so I’ll be ok

Don't worry. There would be a SOLD sign up by now. Also, a smol pixie lurker and shopping and sideboard deliveries.
True true. Haven’t noticed any Ocado vans recently either

Reactions: 38
This is exactly the sort of sneering that she did with the Jeremy Kyle/Tracksuit malarky. 'The little scrunge' is not far off Hopkins style language.
Oh yeah that as well, it reads just like a middle class persons fantasy of what they think a working class ‘chav’ is . Also she’s got some cheek talking about calling SS when she was the one allegedly doing 40 tramadol and a bottle of whiskey a day whilst caring for her son…

Reactions: 68
Absolutely bang on.

Reactions: 30
Total side-eye. Also the elephant in the room of ‘how many people can’t afford shower gel but own 49 boxes of books (and still packing)?’

Those engagement levels though. Don’t look now love, doesn’t matter what slop you’re spouting, people just aren’t interested now they know it’s all bullshit.

That Guardian piece just did her in.

Reactions: 48
So which Frau is gonna stick 'only 89’ on the books?

Reactions: 27
She regularly aquires county court judgements for small amounts, and doesn't seem to satisfy them. It appears not to bother her

Reactions: 27
I really hope there are people who can pursue this.
Jack Monroe is well overdue her comeuppance!
Vile lying parasite that she is!

Reactions: 23
I'm (still) grunking and I can see the doors are about to close on this thread.

Must be Twitter predicting a future JackHack “the bolander” where you take a perfectly good plastic mixing bowl and drill holes in it to turn it into a colander.
I am beside myself laughing at this

Reactions: 19
“'woman' (looked like a teenage girl)” These words are so loaded she might as well be saying “should have kept her legs shut”. What’s funny is she likes to tell everyone how she was so very young when she had SB, but here she is telling her audience that a mother of two small children looked like a teenager, in the full knowledge that the mumsnet readers will know this is code for “slutty benefit chav”.

Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.