Jack Monroe #461 Addiction cosplay from a peddler of monetised fairy stories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at that photo for so long before I remembered Grifty Kitchen isn't *actually* called Grifty Kitchen 😂
Weirdly I was just catching up, just looking at the last post on the last thread and thinking something looked wrong, then having to tell myself no that is actually the correct title!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good afternoon Fraus.

Why does Jack keep planting things in gardens that don't belong to her and then whining about it when she moves? Baffling.

How is she going to explain buying a property after all the tweets pretty much denying it? I'm 50/50 about whether she's purchased as I just can't see any landlord accepting an adult, a 12 year old, a big cat and a large dog in a 1 bed flat. The vagueness of when she's moving is also odd for a rented place. I've rented many properties and you have a signed tenancy agreement well in advance. The only time I've had that level of uncertainty was when I was buying property and waiting to exchange/complete.

Reactions: 77
Half of that deposit is probably LJC's isn't it?

Anyway who else is excited about the blogs she'll definitely post this weekend? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Weirdly I was just catching up, just looking at the last post on the last thread and thinking something looked wrong, then having to tell myself no that is actually the correct title!
I think when I saw it in a shop yesterday I read the title automatically as Grifty 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I am really struggling not going back on Twitter to try to add some balance to the small cohort of not-trolls who continuously call her out, challenge her etc. They tend to give her an in that permits her to get tricksy with words and defensive, vs being honest. She never ever replies to the growing mentions of a coke habit, and this is my (latest) aneurysm.

If she doesn't address this soon, I can envisage somebody reporting her to SS or similar. (Won't be me).

These late night twitter/snow storms clearly indicate a problem of some description. Which belies the 18 months sober claim. If SB lives with her, big problem. If he doesn't live with her, big problem as she clearly isn't addressing whatever that problem/addiction is before he is 16 or 18 and just goes LC or NC with her. If she thinks the nest is empty now, it will be more so as he grows up.

Many of us have been there for one substance or another, 🍉 and know the huge amount of work to get straight. It means cutting out "ANYTHING" that triggers, causes issues etc. And Jack, for you that is clearly social media, and particularly Twitter. IMVHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
I would like to mither a bit please, because that joke I made earlier this week about Jack being in charge of the team that have promised me (multiple times) they were going to send some info I need, well I’m actually getting worried it was accidentally not a joke, because it’s sodding Friday afternoon now and despite multiple chases I still don’t have it. How does the public sector not just implode under the weight of its own staff’s failures and incompetence? 😭 (sorry to any good public sector Frauen/Herren/lurkers, I do know there are good people there, and I know it’s frustrating having to work alongside the crap ones with no way of getting around or rid of them, you have my sympathy, I just desperately needed a rant about having to deal with the rubbish ones).

Anyway, also: how is Jack not completely desperate to softly, gently, duck off out of the public eye out of sheer embarrassment at her own failure and incompetence? Cannot believe she’s keeping it all going on Twitter and trying to pretend everything is fine, cartoon dog in burning room meme style 🤭 Howwww?! In her shoes I’d be looking at overseas work visas and international-fugitive-level plastic surgery. I’d be too embarrassed to even go down Thorpe Bay Broadway to look for yellow stickers in Tesco, never mind go anywhere else. Got to give it to her, that complete lack of self-awareness is in some ways a preservation trait.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I've moved out of halls and pushed my tit a mile in a Tesco trolley without making this much fuss. Useless cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
I am weeks late on this as there's always so much going on and can't really keep up, but I've been very amused at how the Guardian piece was a subtle hit piece, in which she did not come out of it looking good in any way at all, but Jack loves it as there was what she thinks were good photos of her. Thick tw*t. The irony of her drowning in money also lost on her. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
I've moved out of halls and pushed my tit a mile in a Tesco trolley without making this much fuss. Useless cow.
She can't do anything without making a three ring circus out of it. SH1TTER!

Anyway, I'm hoping for an extra special meltdown this evening. Perhaps we shall hear more tales of Mr T Roll donning his Jacksuit and getting up to mischief with professional bodies and menacing mother in laws on Facebook.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
That rental deposit is gone Isn’t it? 😁 Poor land lady trying to get drywipe marker off the grout in the kitchen tiles. She‘ll need to retile. Probably best to take a match to the whole kitchen to get rid of the lingering slop honk.

Please note Jack that any arson should occur AFTER you’ve left you deluded slop gibbon.. I wish no harm on your person, just righteous legal and karmic justice.
All floors lovingly cleaned with cold tumble dryer residue 😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Bringing this one over from the past to note that
(a) you've been preparing for this move for MONTHS and therefore
(b) you knew about this move and any associated alleged "disasters, disappointments and delays" when you made this New Year's resolution LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AGO

B98F9897-6101-48BC-84DD-38C89ED79B9F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Bringing this one over from the past to note that
(a) you've been preparing for this move for MONTHS and therefore
(b) you knew about this move and any associated alleged "disasters, disappointments and delays" when you made this New Year's resolution LESS THAN TWO WEEKS AGO

View attachment 1879798
She jumps at any opportunity to shoehorn in “downsize” doesn’t she? Tedious twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
She can't do anything without making a three ring circus out of it. SH1TTER!
Right, that’s decided my soundtrack for the rest of the afternoon, thank you, I’m going to put Tool on while I finish up emails and get started with dinner. (Which is not going to be a Jackslop, but is going to be in the slow cooker a while 🍉) Might as well embrace a bit of nihilism while I’m grumping around, annoyed about the parallels between Jack’s incompetence and that of some people actually supposedly doing important behind-the-scenes work. She really missed a trick not getting a job where she could have Peter Principled her way to £100kpa by the time she was 40 whilst not having to do much at all.

Reactions: 36
*M&S advert music plays*

"This isn't just moving house.....this is Jack Monroe stressfully, painstakingly, softly, gently, moving house"

People do it every day. Get over yourself you twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113
When the book was released, I actually searched on Amazon for Grifty Kitchen to see the reviews. I was very confused as there were no book results. Took me ages to realise my mistake.
Oh how I hooted.

• Haha
Reactions: 78
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.