Jack Monroe #460 Foghorn Beghorn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s been mention of a school/scouts camping trip, hasn’t there?

Reactions: 27
Bookbird giving us those sales figures and an average per copy price is iconic and I love her.

Won’t hold my breath on Jack taking that poor child on holiday she’s not as much as left the county with him? He’s defs not got a passport and she’s never once refuted this with her pathetic subtweets (“he lives with me” oh aye in the youth hostel room hun?). He’s not so much been to central London with her since he was passing through at light speed to get to sugar mama Leggy’s yard.

Reactions: 55
ACKSHUALLY it’s a salt lamp. WARNED.

With this and Tesco PovTweed she’s really smashing those #TROLLCLAIMS.

Reactions: 62
Jack probably worries about going through customs.

Reactions: 37
Grunking. Will be Grunking till the end of time. But WHY? WHY?! And ugh. As a lesbanim with a vague recollection of the peen (back in the day) not sure I spotted any that looked like a big fecking toe. For the love of LJC., man.

Attachments

Reactions: 52
I’ve finally realised that these long threads on the hellsite are my aneurysm. They present as logical thinking, but in fact are odd, contradictory and performative oversharing. Schrodinger’s threads.

Reactions: 46
'As he lives with me'. OK so why you moving into a 1 bed flat? You're making your male child go thru puberty sharing a bedroom with his ma or he doesn't have a bedroom just a pull out couch bed in another room? Hobsons choice. Or you're a lying toad as per.

Reactions: 74
I think it's quite sinister tbh, every tweet appeals to a different target audience. Littler, talky show, hurty, ouchy - vewy ickle girly. Only a certain type attracted to that shit
Fascinating how she does those tweets alongside the LOOK I HAVE A 12 YEAR OLD ones. Ignoring that that's NOT the audience you want to tell about your actual child because I can't even go there, how are the ages meant to line up lmao

Reactions: 30
I fucking hate it every time she mentions Scotland. Stay the fuck away from us, we don't like you.

Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.