Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we ever seen a squig thank Jack for these mounds of free gifts that she performative 'pops in the post'? Or is it just a way for her to show how generous she is/breadcrumb DM threats/ draw attention to her 440th day of downsizing?
To paraphrase a writer I doubt Jack has ever read:

For sale: AA books. Never read.
She has, she read that 161 times last year

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It might have been covered but do we have footage of Michael portability calling her an unfit mother?
The transcript is here, tenderstem.

I know this will come as a surprise to everyone, but in the words of Jimmy Nail….

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I want to see her scale model cardboard cutouts of her furniture 😂 who would go to the effort of doing that when you’re moving? I call bull****
She’s so bloody twee, there are websites where you can do that with a lot less effort but of course Jack has to painstakingly, gently, softly, make a cardboard dolls house instead. I don’t believe her but it’s so funny how she thinks doing things in a needlessly convoluted way makes her look more authentic. It just shows how much time she has on her hands in between doing Jack tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
The transcript is here, tenderstem.

I know this will come as a surprise to everyone, but in the words of Jimmy Nail….
Super thank you. She’s a selfish bastard, it’s been a very slow day at work and crickets, finish work and go to make tea and she STARTS. Hence the speed grunk. Does she think this is a good look?

Reactions: 15
duck off, lady bountiful. We saw what happened when you gave away the blender in Edinburgh
She's doing what she used to do when she was coming out of a chaos, attempting to look extra sweet 🥰 🥰 by posting Lion bars to Australia and Twirls to Newcastle. Just putting the feelers out to see who's still Team Jack.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Sorry but why does Jack imagine she needs to go incognito to volunteer at the local foodbank? Is she worried she'll get mobbed by her hordes of adoring fans???
She's concerned that people will find out about all the charity work that she does softly, gently and behind the scenes

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What is wrong with her? Why does she keep telling so many lies about things that are so easily checked? Lying about a long-since deleted blog post is one thing, but now she's lying about things that were broadcast by the BBC. What good can possibly come of this, Jack?
Cos it works - or has done. If not challenged it becomes the accepted version. Of challenged, it becomes about her critics' obsessive harassment.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Have we ever seen a squig thank Jack for these mounds of free gifts that she performative 'pops in the post'? Or is it just a way for her to show how generous she is/breadcrumb DM threats/ draw attention to her 440th day of downsizing?

She has, she read that 161 times last year
I've never seen anyone thank her after having received one of these performative gifts. There is evidence of non-receipt, though (which you'd think would be harder to find) - in @kachoochoo 's list of Coming Soons:

Screenshot 2023-01-11 at 17.58.21.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Meant to ask earlier - is that Joseph Rowntree lie a new one?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG I cant keep up but I was an old timer and used to love you ninnies. Just came here to say that I have no idea what the thread title is about and its had me laughing - please no one explain as I think its funnier not knowing.

Might have a grunk later, so will be back in real time around Easter-ish?

ETA I still love you all and you are funny as duck

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.