Jack Monroe #459 That westboro baptist church penis wig will haunt her forever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The jacket of conspiracy tesco is ugly pet. There is much nicer tweed out their, its like old lady curtains from the 50s. Also is her we are all fucked comment on the current state of the uk her way of campaigning if so..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Screenshot 2023-01-11 17.24.05.png

An ex-military man (Is that you Big Dave?) chips in on the Swiss army knife debate.

• Haha
Reactions: 106
I got a tweed jacket for £15, but that was from Vinted.
she’s a knob
You'd think that someone "advocating" for thrifty living would be promoting sites like this rather than buying sweatshop-made fast fashion that causes poverty worldwide. Or she could just be upfront about buying the spenny stuff and say this is how the media expects commentators and guests to look, and what does that imply for working-class people.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Screenshot_20230111-152813_Fenix.jpg

Hitting a ‘Swiss Army style knife’ with a mallet!? A folding knife?! Did she duck.
Sorry coming from the past, so may have already been mentioned, but there was definitely a comment somewhere saying she would have been better off recommending a Swiss Army knife. I’m pretty sure that meant replacing the knife and mallet.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It might have been covered but do we have footage of Michael portability calling her an unfit mother?

Reactions: 20
I've never really properly looked into her Twitter activity bar her posts that appear on my Twitter feed. I've never read the replies or retweets but I've had a little look today and duck me how sad are her fans? They constantly try and outdo each other in what they think are witty retorts to any naysayers in the hope of a like or, lo, a mention from the grotty unwashed grifter herself. They're mainly very overweight women with pink or purple hair where their personality should be or men that look like they think they are the ones to turn her straight. Really weird bunch of sad people fighting for attention from a charmless no mark. Fascinating stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Apparently that Hinch woman is suggesting the tumble dryer fluff thing - someone I follow has just said it’s a bad idea as clothes are now full of plastics and therefore not safe to burn.

She’s playing a game with refunds. She says on Twitter she will do people THINK she’s doing it.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.